Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
It failed. That's how we got here. It stopped nothing. It prolonged the whole thing, but the same number ultimately got sick. The same number ultimately died. The only difference is the greater loneliness, isolation, suicide, unemployment and bankruptcy. It helped nothing at all.

You listen to the narrative to you prefer. I listen to the narrative I prefer. You condemn me for not preferring your narrative. How cute.

You actually have harmed people and do not care. I have not gotten it, yet, therefore I have not harmed anyone. I have infected no one, despite your nail-biting claims of risk. Risk is an estimate that stands as a placeholder for human ignorance. You can make all of your claims about the harm that I might do, but the fact remains that I have not harmed. You lose.

Don't drive a car; you might hurt someone. Don't talk; you might hurt someone. Don't be born; you might hurt your mother. Don't die; you might hurt your children.

The social distancing and mask wearing significantly reduced the number of people who got sick. Unfortunately, people like you refuse to follow it, so it is not as effective as it could be. Try to explain it however you like, but you are dismissing your fellow man. You can justify it however you like. There is only one Being to whom you will really have to explain it.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,540.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm planning to spend Chistmas alone but God will be with me.

Yes. You're never alone. Praying that you know the Lord's presence with you in a very real way over this season. God Bless You :)

Upvote 0

ChristianK

Jul 25, 2020
Georgia
✟3,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

These are reviews... both the first and third are still trying to determine whether or not ACE2 plays a part through existing literature. That is a review, there isn't even any data here.

SARS-CoV-2 pandemic and research gaps: Understanding SARS-CoV-2 interaction with the ACE2 receptor and implications for therapy - PubMed
"While our current understanding of COVID-19 pathogenesis is limited, a better understanding will help us develop efficacious treatment and prevention strategies for COVID-19."
Article written June 12, 2020...
Operation Warp Speed began in May 15, 2020...
"ACE2 is postulated to serve as a major entry receptor for SARS-CoV-2 in human cells"

Multitudes of different diseases happens (a big red flag), ACE2 is affected, therefore this particular virus is definitely the culprit....
I remember when the first studies on ACE2 were being reviewed in the spring. People were making the same claims then as they are now. Nobody had even isolated and purified the virus ie it doesn't even exist. In fact, the early PCR tests were configured without even having a sample.

Show me an EM where the virus has been isolated and purified. sars-cov-2 hasn't fulfilled Koch's postulates.

Even more interesting to note is that Dr. Lanka recently has even proven in German Supreme Court, that the Measles virus has never been discovered. So what is in the MMR vaccine?

Fuellmich is leading a "coronavirus" investigation panel of scientists who are exposing this rushed scam. As is Dr. Wodarg, who exposed the WHO in the swine flu pandemic. Along with Dr. Yeadon, they are showing how vaccines will sterilize women. This is supported by another one of Bill Gates' lackeys who got caught on air stating just that.
"These vaccines are unlikely to completely sterilize a population, [just 60-70%]"

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
While I agree Covid is serious and deadly,I also think its also way more of a big deal than people make it out to be.

2400 dead, 194k cases, 74% hospital capacity... is not a big deal? And funny thing is it's a big deal because people keep treating it like you did.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hi can I manip you now or manipulator?

Telling the truth isn't being manipulative. It's way beyond that, the US is in serious trouble and people still are whining about being manipulated, it's childish. It's disgusting and getting fed up with people whining about being called out on acting like people dying is a inconvenience or a game.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have a doctor friend who worked out theoretically a very cheap treatment for Covid-19, yet he can not get his paper published. Maybe the problem is that such a treatment would be very cheap and easy to perform even at home.
I can not be specific about the treatment, since it is not lab tested, although it seems almost common sensical.

So what ? How many YouTube miracle cures are lab tested and nobody cares ?

If you have something just post it. If you can’t then it is worse then useless to imply you have something.

Hopefully it is something brilliant like breathing through coffee filters then they wonder why they didn’t get that Nobel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

revybub

Just here to grow, learn, give council, love God
Site Supporter
Jun 8, 2020
Michigan
✟201,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My question is what is everyone waiting for till we go back to "normal" or whatever the "new normal" will be. I mean do you all trust whatever vaccine we are going to get? I sure don't honestly. I am not going to say the virus isn't bad. But I think it has been a bit blown over. Yes many have died. Though the numbers aren't exactly reliable though. Even the CDC has said a while back. As for numbers spiking now. It is the flu season and that isn't even being talked about. Anyway. How long are we going to live in fear? That is not to say we shouldn't live in some caution. Take precautions. But we can't live in pause forever. Our immune systems will balance out eventually. Death is going to happen no matter what sadly. But that is the reality of life.

• Winner
Reactions: Tony Ramirez
Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Covid-19 is real. I stay in alone most of the time. My groceries get delivered to my door. All my life I've washed my hands a lot and never eat or drink after other people. And I've stayed well most of the time. Vitamin D is good.

I'm planning to spend Chistmas alone but God will be with me.
Who delivers your groceries?

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
A medical expert from Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston was on the local news today.

He was asked if people will still have to wear mask after the vaccine has been widely distributed ?

He said yes, because the vaccine doesn't cure COVID-19, but keeps you from getting it. However, many who are vaccinated can have asymptomatic infections and still spread it to others. So, he said he sees the need for wearing mask through next summer.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.