• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas White

Thomas White Well-Known Member

+377
    United States
    Methodist
    Married
    A number of people on this forum claimed that COVID would "disappear" after the election. They claimed it was a hoax. The election is over. COVID-19 is real and worse than ever. Our nation, it's medical professionals, and all the others on the frontlines are struggling against a growing enemy. Millions of jobless people have no idea what they will do next. People are suffering and dying while we claim COVID is a hoax.

It is our Christian duty to do our part. Wear your mask and stay away from crowds as much as possible. Social distance. Stay home if you have symptoms. Doing anything else is selfish. We have to care for one another, or our claims to be Believers mean nothing.

Through your love for others, show the world Jesus Christ.

Covid-19 has already exhausted the US. And it's only the start of a dark and deadly winter - CNN

• Prayers x 4
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann ...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me Supporter

+10,198
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    Covid-19 is real. I stay in alone most of the time. My groceries get delivered to my door. All my life I've washed my hands a lot and never eat or drink after other people. And I've stayed well most of the time. Vitamin D is good.

I'm planning to spend Chistmas alone but God will be with me.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. ChristianK

ChristianK New Member

+57
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    Remember they hated the truth and ridiculed it.

4. Thomas White

+377
    United States
    Methodist
    Married
    By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. -John 13:35 (NIV)

5. nonaeroterraqueous

nonaeroterraqueous Nonexistent Member

+2,560
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    No.

Of course I'll stay home if I'm sick. Other than that, I think I can manage my own affairs without this constant bombardment from people who want to do my thinking for me.

6. Thomas White

+377
    United States
    Methodist
    Married
    Where is your love for fellow man?

7. Thomas White

+377
    United States
    Methodist
    Married
    There's proof all around. You're denying it because doing so affirms your belief. You'd rather people die than consider you are wrong. What does it cost to wear a mask?

8. nonaeroterraqueous

+2,560
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    I do unto others as I would have them do unto me. I don't want people wearing masks and avoiding me.

9. Thomas White

+377
    United States
    Methodist
    Married
    But you choose to ignore the risk you pose to the elderly and vulnerable.

10. ChristianK

ChristianK New Member

+57
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    Who hides from a question? Provide me a study off of PUBMED, that shows the biological pathway sars-cov-2 takes to cause ANY disease.

11. Thomas White

+377
    United States
    Methodist
    Married
    There's at least 408 more peer-reviewed articles dealing with the subject.

Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), SARS-CoV-2 and the pathophysiology of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) - PubMed

[Epidemiology of SARS-CoV-2 infection and COVID-19] - PubMed

SARS-CoV-2 pandemic and research gaps: Understanding SARS-CoV-2 interaction with the ACE2 receptor and implications for therapy - PubMed

12. loveofourlord

loveofourlord Newbie

+3,068
    Christian
    Private
    Your the one making a mockery of 2k+ people dead a day and are disgusting, every one of you guys playing with people's lives rather then deal with reality.

13. Lg2000

Lg2000 Member

+197
    Christian
    Pandemic has shown how heartless people can be and just how little they care about others .
    I just pray god changes they hearts and they let the lord fill them with compassion.
    hope all the people dying everyday may they come to salvation before hand. Its sad to see.

Seeing surges like this is scary. Got to try to be safe and smart.
    Wear my mask , get grocery pickup etc.

God bless.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Thomas White

+377
    United States
    Methodist
    Married
    Playing with their lives? I wear a mask and social distance.

15. loveofourlord

loveofourlord Newbie

+3,068
    Christian
    Private
    That was sent to chrsitian

16. nonaeroterraqueous

+2,560
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    That's a false assumption. I'm not ignoring anything. I don't agree with your risk assessment, and I certainly don't agree with your proposed solution. I don't think it works, despite the harm it's doing to society.

17. loveofourlord

loveofourlord Newbie

+3,068
    Christian
    Private
    Well the facts show that the do nothing and pretend it doesn't exist isn't helping society, the economy or lives.

18. Thomas White

+377
    United States
    Methodist
    Married
    It's been proven to help. You're ignoring that fact because it fits the narrative you prefer. Therefore, you risk harming people and seemingly do not care.

19. nonaeroterraqueous

+2,560
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    It failed. That's how we got here. It stopped nothing. It prolonged the whole thing, but the same number ultimately got sick. The same number ultimately died. The only difference is the greater loneliness, isolation, suicide, unemployment and bankruptcy. It helped nothing at all.

You listen to the narrative to you prefer. I listen to the narrative I prefer. You condemn me for not preferring your narrative. How cute.

You actually have harmed people and do not care. I have not gotten it, yet, therefore I have not harmed anyone. I have infected no one, despite your nail-biting claims of risk. Risk is an estimate that stands as a placeholder for human ignorance. You can make all of your claims about the harm that I might do, but the fact remains that I have not harmed. You lose.

Don't drive a car; you might hurt someone. Don't talk; you might hurt someone. Don't be born; you might hurt your mother. Don't die; you might hurt your children.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. nonaeroterraqueous

+2,560
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    That reminds me...there is one thing that I do ignore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.