Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
A number of people on this forum claimed that COVID would "disappear" after the election. They claimed it was a hoax. The election is over. COVID-19 is real and worse than ever. Our nation, it's medical professionals, and all the others on the frontlines are struggling against a growing enemy. Millions of jobless people have no idea what they will do next. People are suffering and dying while we claim COVID is a hoax.

It is our Christian duty to do our part. Wear your mask and stay away from crowds as much as possible. Social distance. Stay home if you have symptoms. Doing anything else is selfish. We have to care for one another, or our claims to be Believers mean nothing.

Through your love for others, show the world Jesus Christ.

Covid-19 has already exhausted the US. And it's only the start of a dark and deadly winter - CNN

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Covid-19 is real. I stay in alone most of the time. My groceries get delivered to my door. All my life I've washed my hands a lot and never eat or drink after other people. And I've stayed well most of the time. Vitamin D is good.

I'm planning to spend Chistmas alone but God will be with me.

Upvote 0

ChristianK

Jul 25, 2020
Georgia
✟3,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
No.

Of course I'll stay home if I'm sick. Other than that, I think I can manage my own affairs without this constant bombardment from people who want to do my thinking for me.

Where is your love for fellow man?

Reactions: Ronita
Upvote 0

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I love one another by speaking the truth, and you hate the truth. You hide behind your perversion of a Bible verse, yet provide no proof that a virus causes a disease.

There's proof all around. You're denying it because doing so affirms your belief. You'd rather people die than consider you are wrong. What does it cost to wear a mask?

Upvote 0

ChristianK

Jul 25, 2020
Georgia
✟3,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
There's proof all around. You're denying it because doing so affirms your belief. You'd rather people die than consider you are wrong. What does it cost to wear a mask?
Who hides from a question? Provide me a study off of PUBMED, that shows the biological pathway sars-cov-2 takes to cause ANY disease.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Lg2000

Dec 15, 2003
L.A.
✟27,613.00
Faith
Christian
Pandemic has shown how heartless people can be and just how little they care about others .
I just pray god changes they hearts and they let the lord fill them with compassion.
hope all the people dying everyday may they come to salvation before hand. Its sad to see.

Seeing surges like this is scary. Got to try to be safe and smart.
Wear my mask , get grocery pickup etc.

God bless.

Upvote 0

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Your the one making a mockery of 2k+ people dead a day and are disgusting, every one of you guys playing with people's lives rather then deal with reality.

Playing with their lives? I wear a mask and social distance.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
But you choose to ignore the risk you pose to the elderly and vulnerable.
That's a false assumption. I'm not ignoring anything. I don't agree with your risk assessment, and I certainly don't agree with your proposed solution. I don't think it works, despite the harm it's doing to society.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's a false assumption. I'm not ignoring anything. I don't agree with your risk assessment, and I certainly don't agree with your proposed solution. I don't think it works, despite the harm it's doing to society.

Well the facts show that the do nothing and pretend it doesn't exist isn't helping society, the economy or lives.

Upvote 0

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

It's been proven to help. You're ignoring that fact because it fits the narrative you prefer. Therefore, you risk harming people and seemingly do not care.

Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It's been proven to help.

It failed. That's how we got here. It stopped nothing. It prolonged the whole thing, but the same number ultimately got sick. The same number ultimately died. The only difference is the greater loneliness, isolation, suicide, unemployment and bankruptcy. It helped nothing at all.

You're ignoring that fact because it fits the narrative you prefer.

You listen to the narrative to you prefer. I listen to the narrative I prefer. You condemn me for not preferring your narrative. How cute.

Therefore, you risk harming people and seemingly do not care.

You actually have harmed people and do not care. I have not gotten it, yet, therefore I have not harmed anyone. I have infected no one, despite your nail-biting claims of risk. Risk is an estimate that stands as a placeholder for human ignorance. You can make all of your claims about the harm that I might do, but the fact remains that I have not harmed. You lose.

Don't drive a car; you might hurt someone. Don't talk; you might hurt someone. Don't be born; you might hurt your mother. Don't die; you might hurt your children.

Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well the facts show that the do nothing and pretend it doesn't exist isn't helping society, the economy or lives.
That reminds me...there is one thing that I do ignore.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.