The Sabbath of the red heifer is this Saturday March 29th, Easter weekend.. that is some biblical timing with the eclipse a week later..

Riot42

Sep 20, 2023
Flower Mound
✟28,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The temple institute has all the pieces in place and want it done before passover, so this seems like the most likely time.

If they sacrifice the red heifers this weekend with the solar eclipse coming up a week later we should expect the week before the eclipse to be similar to the first week of covid where there is a run on the grocery stores, imma stock on up on some TP!

Here in Texas they are actually declaring a state of emergency in multiple counties on the day of the solar eclipse due to the massive amount of people coming to the state.. Seems kinda strange its not like we havent had tons of people come here before for superbowls and things like this, the last eclipse was a "heh, cool, okay back to work" moment for me.

I just find it so odd the news is telling us to stock up for a solar eclipse...

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The temple institute has all the pieces in place and want it done before passover, so this seems like the most likely time.

If they sacrifice the red heifers this weekend with the solar eclipse coming up a week later we should expect the week before the eclipse to be similar to the first week of covid where there is a run on the grocery stores, imma stock on up on some TP!

Here in Texas they are actually declaring a state of emergency in multiple counties on the day of the solar eclipse due to the massive amount of people coming to the state.. Seems kinda strange its not like we havent had tons of people come here before for superbowls and things like this, the last eclipse was a "heh, cool, okay back to work" moment for me.

I just find it so odd the news is telling us to stock up for a solar eclipse...
Consider this....

John 4:18
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.​

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Riot42

Sep 20, 2023
Flower Mound
✟28,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Consider this....

John 4:18​

18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.​

Preparation is not fear. Jesus did not give the revelation to John for nothing. I believe in a post-tribulation rapture. 7 years is a long time which will include famine and being unable to purchase without taking the mark.

I ran out of TP during covid, I wont get caught with my pants down again :p

Upvote 0

Riot42

Sep 20, 2023
Flower Mound
✟28,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟23,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Welp, this is it, everyone. Three red cows. The end of the world is finally upon us. It's been an honor to post with all of you.

Turn to Christ quickly, before it's too late. Today is the day of salvation. We never know what tomorrow may bring, or if there shall even be a tomorrow.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Preparation is not fear. Jesus did not give the revelation to John for nothing. I believe in a post-tribulation rapture. 7 years is a long time which will include famine and being unable to purchase without taking the mark.

I ran out of TP during covid, I wont get caught with my pants down again :p
Then consider this...there is no such thing as physically " prepping" in scripture, it is spiritual readiness.
For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Why???

Upvote 0

Riot42

Sep 20, 2023
Flower Mound
✟28,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then consider this...there is no such thing as physically " prepping" in scripture, it is spiritual readiness.
For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.
Dying from starvation during a famine because you didnt prepare is not dying for Christ.

Do you have children? They are given to us by God and it is our responsibility to be good stewards to them here on earth by providing for them and keeping them safe. It isnt always about ones own life but also the ones we are responsible for.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dying from starvation during a famine because you didnt prepare is not dying for Christ.

Do you have children? They are given to us by God and it is our responsibility to be good stewards to them here on earth by providing for them and keeping them safe. It isnt always about ones own life but also the ones we are responsible for.
In this case it is about one's life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums