Courage

[SHADOW=darkblue]Truly, Your God is the God of Gods Daniel 2:47[/SHADOW]

Courageis risking injury to help a friend doing what is right against all odds, Standing for the truth despite the consequences living for God, no matter what. Daniel had courage. Living in a foreign land, he stood for what he believed and did what was right, in spite of incredible pressure from society, from peers, and from the goverment. And Courage was Daniel's trademark throughout his life and through the reigns of four Kings. He bodly interpreted dreams, rejected royal food and drink, and publicly lived his faith. Daniel was a man of great courage and faith in God. God still needs men and women of courage and faith. What kinds of risks do you face??? I marvel at the man who refused to give in or give up.

Lord I ask that you give me courage like Daniel .

Amen :bow:

Cherylq :bow:

Oh, yes I realize that.  I have been through situation that I thought I was in the Lions Den. But to God be the Glory He saw me through it. And I know that there will be more situation where I might feel like that again. I just pray for Courage and Strenght. May my Faith Stand.

Cherylq  :bow: :pray:

Upvote 0

nomad

Mar 7, 2003
Minneapolis
Visit site
✟570.00
Daniel is one of my very favorite people in the Bible.  I am especially drawn to how God gave Daniel wisdom to interpret dreams and write down what God had shown him.

It takes a great deal of skill to write down what you see without taking away the meaning of what is you are writing about.

Great Post.  I enjoyed it very much how you condensed the account of Daniel.

Upvote 0