Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Eritrea​

Dr Kiflu Gebremeskel will have spent 20 years in prison this May. Dr Kiflu has never been charged with a crime or been tried in a court of law. Please pray for him and his family: wife Elsa, sons Yosias, Daniel and Senai, and daughter Hermala.
Number of Prayers 1
YES - I WILL PRAY
Eritrea

Eritrea​

Praise God for Aster’s release from prison and pray for her as she rebuilds her life. Pray especially for healing, peace and comfort in light of the many traumas she suffered whilst imprisoned.
Number of Prayers 30
YES - I WILL PRAY
Eritrea

Indonesia​

Thank God for the testimony of Fenny Suryawati, who suffered horrendous injuries in the May 2018 terrorist bomb attack on her church yet inspires many with her story of recovery and forgiveness.
Number of Prayers 31
YES - I WILL PRAY
Indonesia

Indonesia​

Pray for the continued restoration of the three churches targeted by Islamic State suicide bombers in 2018. A total of 15 people were killed in the explosions including 10 from Surabaya Central Pentecostal Church. Several more were injured.
Number of Prayers 55
YES - I WILL PRAY
Indonesia

Indonesia​

Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world, totaling 220 million, but the highlands of Central Sulawesi are home to many Christians. Pray that followers of Christ in this area will continue to be able to practice their faith freely.
Number of Prayers 45
YES - I WILL PRAY
Indonesia

Indonesia​

Pray that the authorities will act quickly to stop militants disrupting church services. Some congregations have recently been forced to stop services.
Number of Prayers 35
YES - I WILL PRAY
Indonesia

Indonesia​

Ask God to grant courage and wisdom to church leaders as they negotiate ways for their congregations to worship sometimes under acute pressure from hardliners opposed to the gospel.