Angel of Music
Apr 14, 2004
Ahh...umm... wait, where am I?
✟13,568.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Cour des Rois, or The Court of Kings. Set in the 1700's during the rule of King Louis XVI and Marie Antionette. The nobles and servants are becoming accustom to their Majesties new ways of thinking and there are murmmers among the peasants of rebellion.
The nobles in the court are gossiping about the new queen and her odd ways, and how the king is not living up to their expectations after the death of his father.

Please, do not start posting until you have been approved in the OOC thread, if I don't know your writing style, please provide a paragraph. If I do know you, then HI! I will approve or not on your writing skill, not by who you are. Sorry, I don't like being mean, but this is a serious thread, I don't want it to die. Follow the rules, and we will get along famously. I love people, I am usually very nice and spastic, ask anyone, but I know when to get serious. Read the rules, live the rules, love the rules, there are only six, or seven, I can't remember.

WhiteLily

Angel of Music
Apr 14, 2004
✟13,568.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fleur deLoups snuck carefully behind one pillar after another. This was hard work being that the hallway was bustling with courtiers, ladies-in-waiting, knights, and all other manner of peoples. Fleur could hear her name being called by her mother and the chambermaids, all armed with brushes, perfumes, and gowns. Fleur shuddered at the thought, she hadn't stolen these pants from the stableboy for no reason! Now they came in handy as the sixteen year old ran across the hall and down the servant's stairs behind the tapestry of the crying widow. She followed the steps downward until they stopped at a heavy wooden door. Leaning all her weight into it, Fleur swung the door open and took a deep breath, she was in the gardens outside the palace of Versaillies. "En conclusion, je peux respirer! Finally, I can breathe!" Exclaimed Fleur. She threw her hair behind her shoulders and ran towards the stables.

Upvote 0

Twelve

If you give me a hand, I will help you hold on...
Jun 19, 2007
[fill in the blank]
Visit site
✟9,449.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The day had been rather usual for Monde Nonpartiere. He never liked playing the helpless blind guy. His overdeveloped senses allowed him to 'see' what others could not, though others could see some things that he couldn't. He couldn't read or write, but he could feel and hear everything that happened in a neighbor's house if he listened--he always knew what they were cooking. Even so, it was still difficult to recognize someone, unless they were distinctly different from everyone else he had met. He could not judge appearances, nor did he need to concern himself over them. This much, he considered one of the bright sides to being blind.

Now, Monde wandered through the streets. He parents allowed him at least this much freedom, knowing he could take care of himself. He enjoyed the refreshing, outside air, and often could be found outside. He wondered what clouds were like, and what the sun was. Monde was lost in a swirling mass of thoughts as he walked.

((Sorry for the post. No' my best.:)))

Upvote 0

WhiteLily

Angel of Music
Apr 14, 2004
✟13,568.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fleur walked down the streets, enjoying the air. Her parents never wanted her to leave the palace, so this was the only way she could be free. She stretched her arms over her head, "What should I do today?" Fleur continued walking down the old streets until she saw her friend Monde. She ran forward, "Monde!"

Upvote 0

WhiteLily

Angel of Music
Apr 14, 2004
✟13,568.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She reached him and smiled, "I'm fine. How are you?" Monde and Fleur had been friends for a long time, since they were babies. But Monde had so much more freedom than Fleur, even though he was blind. Fleur rested her hand on Monde's shoulder to signal where she was to him. She had learned a long time ago to not try and help Monde unless he asked for it.

Upvote 0

Twelve

Jun 19, 2007
[fill in the blank]
Visit site
✟9,449.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
"I'm fine. How are you?" Fleur put her hand on his shoulder, and he turned to her. He had decided long ago that it was more comfortable for others if he looked at them, regardless of his blindness.

"I'm doing well. Little has happened," Monde said, "The only exiting things are the rumors, and that isn't much."

"So, your parents have allowed a bit of freedom today?" he asked. Fleur had less freedom than he, though Monde was blind. They both thought it unfair, but could not do anything to solve it.

Upvote 0

Twelve

Jun 19, 2007
[fill in the blank]
Visit site
✟9,449.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
"We could go to my neighbor's house," Monde suggested, "Parle likes company."

Parle Beaucoup lived alone, and Monde would visit the old widow often. There was no doubt she would welcome another visitor warmly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Robo1

Gods Fighter
Nov 16, 2007
New Zealand
✟15,177.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Rapheal walked quickly down the path, clutching the horses reins tight and leading the large beast towards the stables. A young stable hand followed jabbering about how he should look after the horse. Even through the boy was speaking politly he was starting to get annoying. In the distance he could see two teenagers linger near the stable. He recognised Monde instantly, being the only young blind male in the court most could recognise his face. But the young woman he could not put a name to. He walked up to them, the young boy still following, Rapheal bowed his head.

"Escuse me monsieur and Madame. I am Lord Rapheal, I was wondering if the Duke of Providence is here, it is rather important"

Upvote 0

Twelve

Jun 19, 2007
[fill in the blank]
Visit site
✟9,449.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
"Escuse me monsieur and Madame. I am Lord Rapheal, I was wondering if the Duke of Providence is here, it is rather important"

Knowing Fleur wanted no one to recognize her, Monde quickly responded without a polite greeting, "I'm afraid I don't know. We were merely passing by," he motioned slightly to where he thought Fleur was.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Robo1

Gods Fighter
Nov 16, 2007
New Zealand
✟15,177.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Rapheal frowned as the couple walked away from him. He knew Monde was from a noble family and have some manners. He stared after them as they walked down the path. wondering wht he should do. He couldn't do what he would usually do, go up and command for some respect.

"Monsieur, this wy to the stables" The high pitch voice of the young boy penitrated his thoughts. Rapheal turned around to look at the boy.

"Who was the young Woman companing Monsieur Monde" Rapheal stared deep into the boys eyes, and moving his hand slowly to his sword to create fear when the boy hesitated to answer him.

"Well, um, she is Fluer, a nobles child, her father is tht well known doctor in the court" The boy answerd string at the ground. small balls of sweat devoloped on his fore head.

Rapheal grabbed the horse and rode hard towards the town. Angry and confused by why the young couple acted so rude to him.

Upvote 0

Sapphiraleoht

I find my life when I lose it...
Aug 2, 2007
Missouri
✟16,392.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ciel walked down the road, a basket on one arm, "good evening Parle!" Ciel called out to Parle as she passed by her house, "good evening!" Parle called back. Ciel figured after she finished her errand she visit her, no one had visited her in a while. Ciel walked into town and walked up to one of the fruit stands, she had began putting apples in her basket when Monde and Fleur walked past her, they seemed to be in a hurry, she couldn't tell who the girl was though. She watched them out of the corner of her eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
E

Everloving

Alexandria stood before the well, filling up her pail. She would use the water to boil the stew for her master and mistress's supper. She had fallen behin on her duties to day and feared she'd be late if she didn't prepare the meal quickly. Stew was the quickst meal she could make.

Once the pail was filled, Alexa turned to head back to the house. As she approached the house, a rampaging horseman (Raphael) nearly ran right into her. She dove out of the away, norrowly escaping death. Her pail flew into the air, splashing water all over the horseman as he rode. She cured held back large tears. Now she'd sure;y be late.

Upvote 0