Gods Fighter
Nov 16, 2007
New Zealand
✟15,177.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Raphael jump off his horse in a hurry and moved over to the young woman who he nearly ran over. His feet landed on the gravel with a thud and quickly ent over to the girl. He stared at her for a mere second and realised she was a servant. He ulled out his hand for her to hold. she clasped it while he pulled her up.

"Monsiuer, My Lord, what are you here for" Rapheal knew the voice instantly. The strong voice of his fathers head of guards. He disliked him, though he was stroing and a good shot he is a thick as sticks.

"Are you all right," Rapheal whispered to her ear, not waiting for an answer let go of her and moved towards the strong stupid man.

"Wheres my father, oh and get someone to care for this young servant" Rapheal spat out with no repect towards the man. He stared at the mans frown and instantly knew what he was going to say.

"My lord he left 2 hours ago, saying he was looking for you"Rapheal stood still not knowing what to do as the man walked off. Not doing anything to look for the duke.

Upvote 0
E

Everloving

After being helped up, Al wasted no time getting back to work. She turned and ran back to the well, hoping niether man would atempt to delay her any further.

She pulled up another pailful of water, this time being much less careful, not caring if some spilled on the way up. She wasn't sure who the young man was, but she hoped he wouldn't cause her anymore trouble.

Upvote 0

Twelve

If you give me a hand, I will help you hold on...
Jun 19, 2007
[fill in the blank]
Visit site
✟9,449.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
"No, he's not. But why doesn't he know where the Duke is? Everyone knows he's in the palace." Fleur slowed down. She stopped in front of a fruit stand, "We're on the corner near the flower stand and fruit stand, which way to Parle?"
Monde thought for a moment, judging their position. After a moment, he took Fleur's hand, and started down the street.

"Just follow me; I think I know the way," he said. Allowing a quick smile, he added, "But if we do become lost, at least we can be assured no one will find you."

As they reached what Monde hoped was Parle's house, a loud voice came from inside.

"Monde! Such a nice surprise!"

An elderly woman came through the door, carrying a large ladle-like utensil. She was quite energetic for her age.

"Who's this young lady you've brought with you? Oh, come, I've just started cooking dinner. Oh yes! What's your name, dear? My name is Parle Beaucoup, but who am I to speak? I was asking you your name. What is your name, dear?" she asked Fleur.

Parle Beaucoup lived up to her name; she never seemed to stop talking, or breath while talking. Monde was familiar with the incessant speaking, and it no longer bothered him as it had in the past, but it could be quite annoying to those who didn't know Parle.

((Sorry for no' posting. I've been rather busy.))

Upvote 0

WhiteLily

Angel of Music
Apr 14, 2004
Ahh...umm... wait, where am I?
✟13,568.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fleur smiled and bobbed in a curtsy, "I am Fleur DeLoup, Madame Beaucoup. It's a pleasure to meet you." Parle was definitely a lody Fleur could get to like. She looked back over her shoudler as they entered the house. She still wasn't sure if that man had found out who she was, if he had she would be in big trouble with Mama.

((it's okay))

Upvote 0

Twelve

Jun 19, 2007
[fill in the blank]
Visit site
✟9,449.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
"Such a pleasure it is to meet you, Miss Fleur," Parle said, "Come, come. Make yourselves at home." She ushered the two in, and quickly set about to cooking. Monde found his way to a window, and took in the refreshing air, as well as the pleasant aroma of Parle's food.

"How is the sky today?" he asked, "I am almost certain that I smell rain." Parle didn't hear him--she was too busy talking to Fleur.

"Who is your father? My father was a great man--well, at least that's what I'm told. I never came to know my father, but I hear many things about him--many things. You know, some say he was a talkative one, but I don't know anyone in my family to be very talkative. 'Tis is bit odd, isn't it? You'd think that the trait would be passed down to at least one of his children. He had many children--I have so many siblings. First there's..." Parle continued, selecting several different spices and adding them to the food as she spoke. She was lost in her own world now. Fleur and Monde could leave, and she would continue to speak--Monde's cousin had attempted it in the past.

Upvote 0

WhiteLily

Angel of Music
Apr 14, 2004
Ahh...umm... wait, where am I?
✟13,568.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Grinning, Fleur leaned against the wall and listened to Parle's talking, then turned to Monde. "It's clear and sunny, but you could feel the cold. You've always been right about the weather before, so I won't doubt you now." She said quietly. Fleur could already tell she was going to like Parle and visiting her.

Upvote 0
P

PixelPixie

Gabriel stood on one of the city's main streets, bustling with people going on one errand or another. Gabriel watched with slight interest a woman passed by, but was soon swallowed up by the bustle of life again. Gabriel sighed and stroked Aimé's head.

"So,
Aimé, what do you think?" Aimé looked back at Gabriel and gave a squeak. Gabriel grinned. "Trying to answer? Save it. Try and talk to me when you learn to speak French, or I learn to speak rat."

Gabriel held his hand next to his shoulder, and
Aimé crawled onto his forearm. "So Aimé, what do you say to a drink of water?" he asked, walking down the street.

Upvote 0
P

PixelPixie

Gabriel walked, Aimé releasing on occasional squeak upon the way. Many people looked at him queerly, but he simply walked on, keeping his eyes straight ahead.

Having finally reached the well, he was interested to find a younger woman hurriedly pulling up a half-full bucket. Approaching, he asked her, "Do you mind if I have some of that water, young lady?"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Twelve

Jun 19, 2007
[fill in the blank]
Visit site
✟9,449.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Soon after joining Parle for supper, the elderly woman left, saying, "I've a few errands to run, now. I shall be back soon." Parle was a very trusting person, but then, what could a blind person do to one's house?

Monde turned his attention to Fleur. "So what do you think of Parle's cooking?"

Upvote 0
P

PixelPixie

Gabriel tilted his head curiously and watched the young girl walk away at a brisk pace. Aimé gave a small squeak and Gabriel sighed. He was thirsty, and hungry besides. He could probably snatch some wine or some other liquor, but water was much more satisfying.

Gabriel shrugged and began to walked towards the market. The least he could do was steal a loaf of bread, and maybe some fruit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums