Could I have met an angel in real life without knowing it?

PinkPearl

Jan 5, 2014
✟25,648.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I had a really strange dream last night. So there was this person whom I used to work together irl, he is my boss' stepbrother and is one of my managers, and I've always find his presence very likeable and was instantly drawn to him, but we didn't managed to become friends though and I lost contact with him after I've left my job a few years ago.

Anyway, I dreamt of him last night, and he appears as an angel inside my dream.

I wonder what that dream of mine means, what if he really isn't a human but an angel in disguise? But if he is really an angel and not human, then why didn't I realise this a few years ago when I was still working together with him back then?

IoanC

Oct 9, 2022
Ploiesti, Prahova
Visit site
✟29,183.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Angels always have a very precise mission from God. They would mention God first thing such that you know God is observing. Secondly, they would have something to do with God's Glory and our Salvation. So, random appearances which are also doubtful, would come from satan.

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkPearl
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps an angle wants to appear to you in a way that you are comfortable with. Angels do not dwell in time like we do. So I do not think a person you work with could be an angel. Although they could be so close to their angel to reflect that in a way.

Reactions: PinkPearl
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,583.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So, random appearances which are also doubtful,
Why would two very tall dudes in dirty trenchcoats in DC show up out of nowhere behind my friend and I in an empty open square, ask for spare change, then vanish a moment later? Hardly seems Satanic or even a ploy of the Tempter.

Upvote 0

busywriting

A woman helped by God
Apr 15, 2023
New York
Visit site
✟11,764.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think many of us could have met an angel physically one time or another in our lifetime, it might not be as auspicious as we would have imagined but could have certainly happened without us realizing. When we get to heaven, surely there would be many secrets revealed to us about things we thought were merely happenstance. As for me I Just try in my own way to be someone's angel sometimes that just means going out of our way to help people.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I had a really strange dream last night. So there was this person whom I used to work together irl, he is my boss' stepbrother and is one of my managers, and I've always find his presence very likeable and was instantly drawn to him, but we didn't managed to become friends though and I lost contact with him after I've left my job a few years ago.

Anyway, I dreamt of him last night, and he appears as an angel inside my dream.

I wonder what that dream of mine means, what if he really isn't a human but an angel in disguise? But if he is really an angel and not human, then why didn't I realise this a few years ago when I was still working together with him back then?
I've met angels and Jesus in disguise I'm 99.99% sure of it.

They are everywhere if you could see them you'd be surprised how good they are at disguising themselves. But once you are more aware of "vibes" as the world puts it or "Jesus Presence" as Christians put it then you would be able to sense/spot them more easily. I still get really nervous when I'm around them down to my thoughts because I don't want to mess up so out of nervousness my interactions with them are brief.

But I believe he was an angel and you are right.

Upvote 0