JJWhite

Dec 24, 2009
U.S.A.
✟11,028.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Another contradiction is that Quran says every soul only carries what it has earned and doesn't carry burden of others. Yet it says for those whom lead others astray, they will carry burden of those whom they lead astray.

Well, the way I see this is that if you lead others astray, it is YOUR mistake. You're the one who was a bad role model. You taught the bad behavior. ('you' as in 'the one')... all of what happens is a RESULT of YOUR action. It's not the same as carrying the burden of someone else's misbehavior in something that is not related to you, which is what the verse is talking about, wallaahu a'lam.

Also, if you repent and ask God for forgiveness, you may no longer carry the burden of the evil you have once spread.

Side point... one gets the blessing of all the good that they modeled and others emulated too. And since we know that God multiplies blessing and constricts accountability for sin, the odds are always in our favor.

Upvote 0

BeholderGuard

The Islamic Defence Force
Jan 15, 2011
Athens, Greece
Visit site
✟7,648.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Do you believe in any objective truths?

Tao Ching states many spokes share the same hub

Do you think that a man in his 40s, we'll call Muhammed having sex with a nine year old is 'good' or 'bad' or it's so blurred that you can't tell?

come to my channel on youtube and look at the left panel, and follow the link that PROVES her REAL age when Betrothed / Married to the Prophet (peace be upon him)

I am SICK of Anti-Muslims like you who just REPEAT what other Islamophobic LIARS said a long time ago (which was refuted of course)

Upvote 0

BeholderGuard

The Islamic Defence Force
Jan 15, 2011
Athens, Greece
Visit site
✟7,648.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
In point of fact no Moslem really believes it because in Islamic countries you don't grant such a girl the right to drive, or to vote at that same age.
So in fact she's just deemed to be an 'adult' for the purposes of men being able to have sex with her.

GO visit ANY Muslim country, and you will see the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you just said

Upvote 0

Montalban

Jan 20, 2004
Sydney, NSW
✟42,787.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
come to my channel on youtube and look at the left panel, and follow the link that PROVES her REAL age when Betrothed / Married to the Prophet

I am SICK of Anti-Muslims like you who just REPEAT what other Islamophobic LIARS said a long time ago (which was refuted of course)

Check out the Islamic sources that show how old she was...
The evidence comes from MANY hadith...
Sahih Bukhari
Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234:
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236:
Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.
CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65:
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88:
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Muslim
Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Book 008, Number 3311:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Some apologists have claimed that she matured earlier. However, not many people are aware that Aisha was still playing child games at the time she was called to be Muhammad's wife. This is important on the issue of whether or not Aisha was a woman

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151:
Narrated 'Aisha:
I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Book 008, Number 3311:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Book 031, Number 5981:
'A'isha reported that she used to play with dolls in the presence of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and when her playmates came to her they left (the house) because they felt shy of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), whereas Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent them to her.

Here's what Moslems say about those very sources...
"Of the four ahâdîth in Sahîh al-Bukhari, two were narrated from cAishah (7:64 and 7:65), one from Abû Hishâm (5:236) and one via 'Ursa (7:88). All three of the ahâdîth in Sahîh Muslim have cAishah as a narrator. Additionally, all of the ahâdîth in both books agree that the marriage betrothal contract took place when cAishah was "six years old", but was not consummated until she was "nine years old". Additionally, a hadîth with the same text (matn) is reported in Sunan Abû Dâwûd. Needless to say, this evidence is - Islamically speaking - overwhelmingly strong and Muslims who deny it do so only by sacrificing their intellectual honesty, pure faith or both.
This evidence having been established, there doesn't seem much room for debate about cAishah's age amongst believing Muslims. Until someone proves that in the Arabic language "nine years old" means something other than "nine years old", then we should all be firm in our belief that she was "nine years old" (as if there's a reason or need to believe otherwise!?!). In spite of these facts, there are still some Muslim authors that have somehow (?) managed to push cAishah's age out to as far as "fourteen or fifteen years old" at the time of her marriage to the Prophet(P). It should come as no surprise, however, that none of them ever offer any proof, evidence or references for their opinions. This can be said with the utmost confidence, since certainly none of them can produce sources more authentic than the hadîth collections of Imâms al-Bukhârî and Muslim! Based on the research that I've done, I feel that there is a common source for those who claim that cAishah's age was "fourteen or fifteen years old" at the time of the marriage. This source is The Biographies of Prominent Muslims which is published in book form, on CD-ROM and is posted in several places on the Internet. Just another example of why going to the sources is important . . ."
The Young Marriage of Aishah

You can be as sick as you want but its your own sources that say how old she was.

Upvote 0
T

Tariki

Do you believe in any objective truths?

Tao Ching states many spokes share the same hub

Do you think that a man in his 40s, we'll call Muhammed having sex with a nine year old is 'good' or 'bad' or it's so blurred that you can't tell?

For me it is not a question of "beliefs". There is my truth, as I see it, and there is Truth, as God sees it (or I would prefer, Reality-as-is) Trouble starts when we insist OUR truth is God's truth. They may well coincide, yet we never really know.

Yes, the Tao Te Ching. A group of Progressive Christians and myself have been musing and reflecting our way through its chapters, one at a time, for the past 18 months. Now on Chapter 54. Good stuff.

And once again, it is not a question of what may be "blurred". It is a matter of making judgements and considering them final, definitive.......or not. And whether or not we exclude the "living" God from the equation, Who is full of surprises......the last being first etc etc.

:)

Upvote 0

Chaplain David

CF Chaplain
Nov 26, 2007
USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
GO visit ANY Muslim country, and you will see the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you just said

Last I heard women couldn't drive in the Sultanate of Oman. Has that changed? What about Saudi?

And the women all gathered in houses and apartments in Turkey while the men are out drinking chi and smoking hookas in primarily male attended cafes are secluded because...

I've been to a lot of countries where the state sponsored religion is Islam and women are definitely second class citizens. Do you really want to try and defend the idea that women have anything approaching equal rights in Muslim countries?

It is also interesting (and very sad) that when stern and sometime brutal and lethal Islamic law is imposed for adultery it appears to be the woman that gets the stoning sentence.

Upvote 0

Montalban

Jan 20, 2004
Sydney, NSW
✟42,787.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
For me it is not a question of "beliefs". There is my truth, as I see it, and there is Truth, as God sees it (or I would prefer, Reality-as-is) Trouble starts when we insist OUR truth is God's truth. They may well coincide, yet we never really know.
If there were no objective truths then you have a paradox because the statement

"There are no objective truths" is a truth that must exist objectively
Yes, the Tao Te Ching. A group of Progressive Christians and myself have been musing and reflecting our way through its chapters, one at a time, for the past 18 months. Now on Chapter 54. Good stuff.
I've got the Penguin Classics version - thank God for affordable classics
And once again, it is not a question of what may be "blurred". It is a matter of making judgements and considering them final, definitive.......or not. And whether or not we exclude the "living" God from the equation, Who is full of surprises......the last being first etc etc.
So you don't think a man having sex with a child is wrong?

Upvote 0

Montalban

Jan 20, 2004
Sydney, NSW
✟42,787.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Last I heard women couldn't drive in the Sultanate of Oman. Has that changed? What about Saudi?

And the women all gathered in houses and apartments in Turkey while the men are out drinking chi and smoking hookas in primarily male attended cafes are secluded because...

I've been to a lot of countries where the state sponsored religion is Islam and women are definitely second class citizens. Do you really want to try and defend the idea that women have anything approaching equal rights in Muslim countries?

It is also interesting (and very sad) that when stern and sometime brutal and lethal Islamic law is imposed for adultery it appears to be the woman that gets the stoning sentence.

That's what I would have expected too. And in some countries they can't drive without a male relative present.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
T

Tariki

If there were no objective truths then you have a paradox because the statement

"There are no objective truths" is a truth that must exist objectively

I've got the Penguin Classics version - thank God for affordable classics

So you don't think a man having sex with a child is wrong?

Montalban,

1....As I said, for me it is not a case of "objective truths" or not, nor about paradox..........or logical fallacies. There are truths as we see and experience them, and there is Truth.

A monk by the name of Kassapa to the Buddha....

"How is it, is suffering of one's own making?"

"Do not put it like that, Kassapa."

"Then is suffering of another's making?"

"Then is suffering both of one's own and another's making?"

"Then is suffering neither of one's own nor another's making, but fortuitious?"

"Then is there no suffering?"

"It is not a fact that there is no suffering: there is suffering, Kassapa."

"Then does Master Gotama neither know nor see suffering?"

"It is not a fact that I neither know nor see suffering: I know and see suffering, Kassapa."

Adapting this, whether suffering - or anything else - is "objective" or not is not the point, unless we wish to establish a position. And as far as I can see, more often than not, established positions are what eventually lead to the disputes between Faiths. For me, I need to SEE suffering, and do something about it, both for myself or others.

2.....And cut price offers!

3....If you want me to say it, yes it is wrong. But I have no wish to draw further judgements and conclusions. There are many other factors involved in any situation.

All the best

Upvote 0

Montalban

Jan 20, 2004
Sydney, NSW
✟42,787.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
As I said, if you only believe in subjective truths then the statement "There are no objective truths" is true, and thus a contradiction of itself.

Whether you wish to discuss it or not.

I note you've ignored the bit about the evil of a man having sex with a child.

I feel sorry for people who condone this

Upvote 0

Dharma Wheel

Wandering Hermit
May 21, 2009
England
✟16,267.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

There is no evidence that he had sex with a child, though it was common practice in medieval Europe at the time, too...and earlier in the time of the Old Testament, Jews took child brides. Not only that, but there is no real evidence that Aisha was 6 when they married, as some sources state she was 16.

Even if the ''traditional'' age os Aisha is accepted, the case of Muhammed and Aisha was not unusual at the time and was considered appropriate. It is sad but true. Muhammed broke no cultural law of his time, and thus you would have to tar all Bedouins and others as ''paedophiles'' and ''evil'' if you consider Muhammed thusly. The past was a collection of more backward times, I mean in Judah, they used to stone people for not crying whilst being raped.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
T

Tariki

As I said, if you only believe in subjective truths then the statement "There are no objective truths" is true, and thus a contradiction of itself.

Whether you wish to discuss it or not.

I note you've ignored the bit about the evil of a man having sex with a child.

Are you addressing me? Not seeking to be rude in asking this, but I thought we had in fact been discussing "this/it". And I acknowledged that as far as I was concerned, yes, a man having sex with a child was "wrong".

Obviously you can feel sorry for whoever you want.

If is IS me, so be it.

:)

Upvote 0

Montalban

Jan 20, 2004
Sydney, NSW
✟42,787.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
There is no evidence that he had sex with a child,
Yes there is. I cited the evidence from the Hadith.

Here it is all over again... with additional quotes. How you can say that there is NO evidence is quite remarkable.

The evidence comes from MANY hadith...
Sahih Bukhari
Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234:
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236:
Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65:
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88:
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Muslim
Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Book 008, Number 3311:

Some apologists have claimed that she matured earlier. However, not many people are aware that Aisha was still playing child games at the time she was called to be Muhammad's wife. This is important on the issue of whether or not Aisha was a woman

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151:
Narrated 'Aisha:
I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Book 008, Number 3311:

Book 031, Number 5981:
'A'isha reported that she used to play with dolls in the presence of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and when her playmates came to her they left (the house) because they felt shy of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), whereas Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent them to her.

and a touching domestic scene.
Book 41, Number 4914:
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
When the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) arrived after the expedition to Tabuk or Khaybar (the narrator is doubtful), the draught raised an end of a curtain which was hung in front of her store-room, revealing some dolls which belonged to her.

He asked: What is this? She replied: My dolls. Among them he saw a horse with wings made of rags, and asked: What is this I see among them? She replied: A horse. He asked: What is this that it has on it? She replied: Two wings. He asked: A horse with two wings? She replied: Have you not heard that Solomon had horses with wings? She said: Thereupon the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) laughed so heartily that I could see his molar teeth.

After Khadijah died, Muhammad dreamed that he was to marry A'isha, the daughter of Abu Bakr. She was six and he was fifty. But firstly he married the widow Sawdah who was very motherly towards his children and, a few months later, to his child bride A'isha. She continued to play with her dolls for several years until, at the age of nine, her marriage was consummated.
Islam.com - Messages

As to your tu quoque I'll ignore that. However your other apology, that of other sources (which you don't cite) saying she was 16...
Some give the following counter arguments to which I so often see from Moslem apologists;
  • a) other 'events' in the Hadith suggest she may have been older
  • b) that Christians were guilt of the same - citing the age of Mary at the time of her marriage
  • c) the events then were relative to the Arabic culture at that time.
  • d) girls matured earlier then

The answer to these various objections are as follows...
a) other 'events' in the Hadith suggest she may have been older
This is true. There is a suggestion by some back-dating of events she may have been older, however the verses that attest to her age are absolutely consistant and precise.
As one Moslem site says...
"Of the four ahâdîth in Sahîh al-Bukhari, two were narrated from cAishah (7:64 and 7:65), one from Abû Hishâm (5:236) and one via 'Ursa (7:88). All three of the ahâdîth in Sahîh Muslim have cAishah as a narrator. Additionally, all of the ahâdîth in both books agree that the marriage betrothal contract took place when cAishah was "six years old", but was not consummated until she was "nine years old". Additionally, a hadîth with the same text (matn) is reported in Sunan Abû Dâwûd. Needless to say, this evidence is - Islamically speaking - overwhelmingly strong and Muslims who deny it do so only by sacrificing their intellectual honesty, pure faith or both.
This evidence having been established, there doesn't seem much room for debate about cAishah's age amongst believing Muslims. Until someone proves that in the Arabic language "nine years old" means something other than "nine years old", then we should all be firm in our belief that she was "nine years old" (as if there's a reason or need to believe otherwise!?!). In spite of these facts, there are still some Muslim authors that have somehow (?) managed to push cAishah's age out to as far as "fourteen or fifteen years old" at the time of her marriage to the Prophet(P). It should come as no surprise, however, that none of them ever offer any proof, evidence or references for their opinions. This can be said with the utmost confidence, since certainly none of them can produce sources more authentic than the hadîth collections of Imâms al-Bukhârî and Muslim! Based on the research that I've done, I feel that there is a common source for those who claim that cAishah's age was "fourteen or fifteen years old" at the time of the marriage. This source is The Biographies of Prominent Muslims which is published in book form, on CD-ROM and is posted in several places on the Internet. Just another example of why going to the sources is important . . ."
The Young Marriage of Aishah

Further to this, the idea of re-calculating her age is very recent, in terms of the history of Islam. Only just over a hundred years ago did one Pakistani come up with the idea she might have been fourteen. His opinion is thus countered by hundreds of Moslem scholars over 1,400 years of Islam.

b) that Christians were guilty of the same - citing the age of Mary at the time of her marriage
There is one unreliable source that says Mary married early. This source is not accepted by any Christian group as reliable. Further, even it says she was married at eleven, and the marriage was 'consummated' years later.

c) the events then were relative to the Arabic culture at that time.
Most Moslems believe that their faith transcends time and place, which is why they continue to follow their faith, regardless of the local culture. Further, they still base the marriageable age on the examples of Muhammad.

Muhammed's marriages are seen as 'guides' for how Moslems themselves may marry. He is their 'ideal' type of man. This carries a bit of logic to it; why would their god choose an unworthy man to convey his message?

Iran
Marriage Age: Civil Code provides that marriage contracted before puberty is invalid unless authorized by natural guardian with ward�s best interests in mind.� When authorized before puberty, minimum age is nine.
Iran, Islamic Republic of

Palestine
Marriage Age:

West Bank - 15 female, 16 male under the JLPS; Gaza Strip- LFR 1954 required puberty and made 9 (female) and 12 (male) minimum ages; Palestinian Qadi al-Quda issued administrative decision in 1995 raising these to 15 female and 16 male. All ages by lunar years.
Palestine
So Palestine's now modernines, i.e. moved away from the Koran.

Sudan
Marriage Age: puberty, with requirement for willing consent of both parties.* Marriage Guardianship: Guardian is to marry the adult woman with her consent, although the qadi is empowered to act in this capacity if her guardian refuses his consent without justification. Guardian retains entitlement to seek dissolution on grounds of lack of kifa'a of husband (defined as kifa'a in religion and morals. Polygamy: classical rules apply

Kuwait
Marriage Age: no substantive minimum marriage age identified; capacity to marry requires parties to be of age (puberty) and of sound mind, however, no notarisation or registration of marriage permitted where female has not reached 15 years or male 17 years
Kuwait, State of

d) girls matured earlier then
This argument is similar to the one above, and likewise is refuted by similar evidence. If girls did indeed mature earlier then, one would see laws such as those in Iran, et al reflect a change in girls maturity.

Further, it should be noted that these nations confer the right of 'adulthood' upon such girls only to the point of allowing her to be married-off. That is, they deem a child to be a woman, so a man can marry her, but at the same time they don't confer other 'adult' rights upon her, such as the right to drive a car, or to vote.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FRM48

Honorably Discharged Vet
Jan 31, 2011
Home
✟16,753.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
There is no evidence that he had sex with a child, though it was common practice in medieval Europe at the time, too...and earlier in the time of the Old Testament, Jews took child brides. Not only that, but there is no real evidence that Aisha was 6 when they married, as some sources state she was 16.

Even if the ''traditional'' age os Aisha is accepted, the case of Muhammed and Aisha was not unusual at the time and was considered appropriate. It is sad but true. Muhammed broke no cultural law of his time, and thus you would have to tar all Bedouins and others as ''paedophiles'' and ''evil'' if you consider Muhammed thusly. The past was a collection of more backward times, I mean in Judah, they used to stone people for not crying whilst being raped.

Where in the old testament does it give the actual age?

Upvote 0

Mahammad

Kafir
May 30, 2009
Canada
✟9,589.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
There are many reasons why there are contradictions in Quran. If you examine Allah and Mohammad. Allah is the only God, and Mohammad was his only prophet in that time. Nobody could connect with Allah but his prophet

Mohammad presented the Quran as "Allah's ONLY true words". That's why the Quran was sent almost everyday in his preaching life, to enforce his claims.

And that explains why the Quran is so messy and extremely hard to understand. Because each verse serves a certain story or a purpose.

Mohammad as a philosopher had his own social, political and economical systems in his mind. Some of his ideas were extreme. He couldn't ban alcohol give women "equal" rights or dismantle tribes. He knew change happens slowly so that's one of the reasons why the quran have many contradictions regarding things like alcohol.

Mohammad preached for 20 years. Do you honestly think he will remember every verse he made up in these 7330 days?

Upvote 0

Mahammad

Kafir
May 30, 2009
Canada
✟9,589.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
So you believe he made the Quran up as he went along in life.
Me? No living thing on earth knows what was in Mohammad's head. He might made it up for a purpose, or he might actually believed that stuff.

When he was 40 he was isolating himself in a cave for weeks, praying that God will guide his people. That's not very healthy and seeing an imaginary friend frequently such as an angel might actually happened to him.

Upvote 0