Continuing to investigate the investigators.

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Glenn Simpsons

The founder of Fusion GPS defends his own, and his companies actions... shocker.

Please bear in mind that he gave this testimony under oath and thus penalty of perjury. It might be worth asking whether the things you've heard that disagree with it were made under similar conditions, or whether they were just people's opinions/theories.

Did you know you can actually read Peter Stzoke, Lisa page, Obama so on... discussing this stuff? This is what is so frustrating. People acting is if official interoffice correspondence is some sort of conspiracy. Am I to expect they swore in every time they texted or shot out an email or memorandum?

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The founder of Fusion GPS defends his own, and his companies actions... shocker.

Did you know you can actually read Peter Stzoke, Lisa page, Obama so on... discussing this stuff? This is what is so frustrating. People acting is if official interoffice correspondence is some sort of conspiracy. Am I to expect they swore in every time they texted or shot out an email or memorandum?

There are lots of comments that you can read in all sorts of contexts. Do you have a direct quote from Obama talking about something illegal?

The point about testimony under oath is not a small one. If you're willing to give evidence with the knowledge that if you're found to be lying you will see jail time, then you deserve to be taken a lot more seriously than someone just talking.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This doesn't make any sense to me. There was no 'opposition research' they knowingly paid Christopher steel to come up with stuff against Trump. They knew it wasn't true. They needed substantiation to continue going after Flynn and Page.

This is actually what you think?

• Useful
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You must realise you are putting your own spin on the things you read.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The point about testimony under oath is not a small one. If you're willing to give evidence with the knowledge that if you're found to be lying you will see jail time, then you deserve to be taken a lot more seriously than someone just talking.

These people had no fear of being caught. Mebers of Congress/Senate, the FBI, most of federal government, the former president, the media, and the Clintons all had their back. They never thought this was going anywhere.

Do you have a direct quote from Obama talking about something illegal?
I can't even 'prove' something with video footage. How am I going to do so with a quote?

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
These people had no fear of being caught. Mebers of Congress/Senate, the FBI, most of federal government, the former president, the media, and the Clintons all had their back. They never thought this was going anywhere.

Congress was Republican at the time.

I can't even 'prove' something with video footage. How am I going to do so with a quote?

If you can prove something with video then go ahead. Context does matter however. A 5 second clip of someone saying something without wider context might well be useless. Can’t tell without knowing what it is.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Congress was Republican at the time.

And?

If you can prove something with video then go ahead. Context does matter however. A 5 second clip of someone saying something without wider context might well be useless. Can’t tell without knowing what it is.

I guess you will just have to wait your turn like I have to.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
View attachment 285436
Chairman Graham Releases Information from DNI Ratcliffe on FBI’s Handling of Crossfire Hurricane | United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary

From Fox News:
View attachment 285437
https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/1311015805514113024

Congressional record September 12th, 2016

Direct copy/paste excerpts:

‘‘A review of FBI Director James Comey’s professional history and relationships shows that the Obama cabinet leader—now under fire for his handling of the investigation of Hillary Clinton—is deeply entrenched in the big-money cronyism culture of Washington, D.C. His personal and professional relationships—all undisclosed as he announced the Bureau would not prosecute Clinton—reinforce bipartisan concerns that he may have politicized the criminal probe. ‘‘These concerns focus on millions of dollars that Comey accepted from a Clinton Foundation defense contractor, Comey’s former membership on a Clinton Foundation corporate partner’s board’’—I had no idea—‘‘and his surprising financial relationship with his brother Peter Comey, who works at the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation taxes.’’ Who knew? Wow. Direct ties here with FBI Director James Comey’s family and the Clinton Foundation.

‘‘In 2013, Comey became a board member, a director, and a Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee member of the London bank HSBC Holdings. ‘Mr. Comey’s appointment will be for an initial three-year term which, subject to re-election by shareholders, will expire at the conclusion of the 2016 Annual General Meeting,’ according to HSBC company records.

‘‘HSBC Holdings and its various philanthropic branches routinely partner with the Clinton Foundation. For instance, HSBC Holdings has partnered with Deutsche Bank through the Clinton Foundation to ‘retrofit 1,500 to 2,500 housing units, primarily in the low- to moderate-income sector’ in ‘New York City.’’

‘‘James Comey was not questioned about his relationship with Peter Comey in his confirmation hearing. DLA Piper is the firm that performed the independent audit of the Clinton Foundation in November during Clinton-World’s first big push to put the email scandal behind them. DLA Piper’s employees taken as a whole represent a major Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign donation bloc and Clinton Foundation donation base. ‘‘DLA Piper ranks number 5 on Hillary Clinton’s all-time career Top Contributors list, just ahead of Goldman Sachs. And here is another thing: Peter Comey has a mortgage on his house that is owned by his brother’’

Well, fortunately, for Hillary Clinton, the investigation with the Clinton Foundation ties to the FBI director has ended well for her.
I think this issue is a waste of time. Why? Because the whole point of investigating the investigators was meant to question whether the initial investigation, "Crossfire hurricane", was legitimate in purpose or simply a political stunt meant to undermine Trump's presidency.

The evidence that was officially verified by the Mueller report, the Horowitz IG report, and both the house and senate select committees on intelligence reports, all prove beyond any doubt that it was not a political stunt. All reports reveal that Russia was indeed interfering in the election to help Trump win, and also expose numerous ties to Trump's campaign including the Trump tower meeting, Paul Manaforte releasing polling data and other relevant information to a known Russian operative, and Roger Stone's connections to WIKI Leaks.

The issue Graham is looking into is the FISA Warrant application for surveillance of Carter Paige, the Steele dossier, it's use in securing a warrant, and the deliberate changing of a report that would have revealed that Paige was a contact for the CIA. Since the Steele dossier and the surveillance of Carter Paige was never the reason why crossfire hurricane ever happened in the first place, and provided no basis for evidence in the investigation, it's therefore completely irrelevant as pertains to using this issue to raise questions about the legitimacy of crossfire hurricane and the Mueller investigation into Russian meddling and Trump's ties to Russia.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The point I am making is nothing is 'unfounded'. As in not based in reality or having substantiation to conclude one's stance. My conclusions, my stance may be contested, but it is not just made out of thin air as I am constantly accused.
Back-in-the-day these links would be the equivalent of a poorly mimeographed broadside that one might “obtain” by it getting shoved into one’s hands and just taking it as Gospel-truth.
Discernment is an attribute in Christianity, right?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Back-in-the-day these links would be the equivalent of a poorly mimeographed broadside that one might “obtain” by it getting shoved into one’s hands and just taking it as Gospel-truth.
Discernment is an attribute in Christianity, right?

So we are discussing me again?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think this issue is a waste of time. Why? Because the whole point of investigating the investigators was meant to question whether the initial investigation, "crossfire hurricane", was legitimate in purpose or simply a political stunt meant to undermine Trump's presidency.

The evidence that was officially verified by the Mueller report, the Horowitz IG report, and both the house and senate select committees on intelligence reports, all prove beyond any doubt that it was not a political stunt. All reports reveal that Russia was indeed interfering in the election to help Trump win, and also expose numerous ties to Trump's campaign including the Trump tower meeting, Paul Manaforte releasing polling data and other relevant information to a known Russian operative, and Roger Stone's connections to WIKI Leaks.

The issue Graham is looking into is the FISA Warrant application for surveillance of Carter Paige, the Steele dossier, it's use in securing a warrant, and the deliberate changing of a report that would have revealed that Paige was a contact for the CIA. Since the Steele dossier and the surveillance of Carter Paige was never the reason why crossfire hurricane ever happened in the first place, and provided no basis for evidence in the investigation, it's therefore completely irrelevant as pertains to using this issue to raise questions about the legitimacy of crossfire hurricane and the Mueller investigation into Russian meddling and Trump's ties to Russia.

All of this, and those parties involved are currently being investigated. There are at least 4 or 5 known federal prosecutors investigating different parts of these issues.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
So we are discussing me again?
You’d like for your opinions to be taken under consideration.
That’s fine.
When asked, “why do you hold to such an opinion?”, you post stuff that indicates to you an obvious “data-point” that your audience cannot “see”, because we’re not inside of your head.
Please tell us the “connection” between your evidence and your conclusion, that’s what you’re being asked to produce.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All of this, and those parties involved are currently being investigated. There are at least 4 or 5 known federal prosecutors investigating different parts of these issues.
None of these investigators will ever change the fact that Crossfire Hurricane was a legitimate and fruitful investigation, simply because the evidence produced by that investigation shows verified proof of extensive Russian meddling in favor of Trump, and exposes Trump campaign ties to Russia without question.

They can show that there were people working in the FBI that didn't like Trump according to texts or emails. They might even show that Carter Paige was being used to infiltrate the Trump campaign, but that won't make Russian meddling on behalf of Trump, Paul Manafort's connection to Kilimnik, Roger Stone's connection to WIKI leaks, and the Trump Tower meeting set up by Don junior go away.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You’d like for your opinions to be taken under consideration.
That’s fine.
When asked, “why do you hold to such an opinion?”, you post stuff that indicates to you an obvious “data-point” that your audience cannot “see”, because we’re not inside of your head.
Please tell us the “connection” between your evidence and your conclusion, that’s what you’re being asked to produce.

Im not a guru. :ahah:

All you have to do is use the internet you are on right now.... I don't have some special sauce. There aint no special recipe. Good Lord man. I do not have some magical revelation only I can obtain.

What hoops and how many hoops do I need to jump thru today? I have yet to find a single point that is accepted... what do people want me to do? Everything I present is ridiculed. I am at the point of realizing all I can do is lay out my case for future reference.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
None of these investigators will ever change the fact that Crossfire Hurricane was a legitimate and fruitful investigation, simply because the evidence produced by that investigation shows verified proof of extensive Russian meddling in favor of Trump, and exposes Trump campaign ties to Russia without question.

They can show that there were people working in the FBI that didn't like Trump according to texts or emails. They might even show that Carter Paige was being used to infiltrate the Trump campaign, but that won't make Russian meddling on behalf of Trump, Paul Manafort's connection to Kilimnik, Roger Stone's connection to WIKI leaks, and the Trump Tower meeting set up by Don junior go away.

The Russian narrative was made up. You still do not get that? It is known HRC approved of that tactic to take focus away from her private email server.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
All you have to do is use the internet you are on right now.... I don't have some special sauce. There aint no special recipe. Good Lord man. I do not have some magical revelation only I can obtain.
You seem to be saying, “if you just look out on the internet, you’ll ‘see it too’!”

Am I incorrect?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The Russian narrative was made up. You still do not get that? It is known HRC approved of that tactic to take focus away from her private email server.
Buttery emails is so 2016!

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You seem to be saying, “if you just look out on the internet, you’ll ‘see it too’!”

Am I incorrect?

I think it is a matter of perspective, but yeah. All my info is open source without the use of secret clubs and people like Alex Jones.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Buttery emails is so 2016!

That was never let go. Most people do not understand Trump walked into office already laying the groundwork for a fight. He somewhat knew what he was walking into and had his own people in the wings.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am aware of what you're referring to. I watched senator Graham question Comey yesterday. The "Russian narrative" you are referring to as "made up", is the Steele Dossier, and not the proven Russian meddling, nor the proven Trump campaign ties to Russia, which were not a made up narrative, but are events that happened in reality. If you're confusing the two, then people won't understand what factual point you claim to have made.

As I said before, the Dossier played no part in starting the crossfire hurricane investigation, nor was it relied upon as evidence in any of the official investigative reports. That's a known fact that was admitted into the official record without any protest by Graham in yesterday's congressional interview with Comey.

Incidentally, the claimed source of disinformation for the Dossier is said to be a Russian agent who was acting with the intent of infiltrating Steele's network. Therefore if this is true, then it cannot be legitimately claimed that Hillary knew it was made up.

Moreover it raises the question of how a Russian agent knew exactly what to say, as pertains to a topic, that would end up insinuating a conspiracy between Trump and Russia, but later prove to be inaccurate in certain aspects upon deeper investigation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0