Continuing to investigate the investigators.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I think it is a matter of perspective, but yeah. All my info is open source without the use of secret clubs and people like Alex Jones.
I’m not going to “process” the “evidence” the same way as you seem to, not because I am being obstinate, but because I’m not LostMarbels and do not have your particular set of “filters” that allow you to come to the conclusions that you do.

If you are unable to articulate how your evidence supports your conclusions then maybe we should just terminate this line, since it does not seem to be bearing the fruit that either us us desires?

Have a great day.

Upvote 0

Semper-Fi

Site Supporter
May 26, 2019
Pacific north west
✟406,448.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The House of Representatives impeached President Donald Trump last December, after Democrats accused him of pressuring the president of Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden’s business corruption.

This new Senate report reveals President Trump was right to be concerned. The Biden family has enriched itself by selling U.S. technology to foreign nationals.

HunterBiden,Burisma,andCorruption:TheImpactonU.S.GovernmentPolicyandRelatedConcernsU.S.SenateCommitteeonHomelandSecurityandGovernmentalAffairs
U.S.SenateCommitteeonFinanceMajorityStaffReport
https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Ukraine Report_FINAL.pdf

New Senate report reveals shocking corruption involving Hunter Biden

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The House of Representatives impeached President Donald Trump last December, after Democrats accused him of pressuring the president of Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden’s business corruption.

This new Senate report reveals President Trump was right to be concerned. The Biden family has enriched itself by selling U.S. technology to foreign nationals.

HunterBiden,Burisma,andCorruption:TheImpactonU.S.GovernmentPolicyandRelatedConcernsU.S.SenateCommitteeonHomelandSecurityandGovernmentalAffairs

Well THAT settles it, I’m not voting for Hunter Biden!

• Winner
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟194,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

This new Senate report reveals President Trump was right to be concerned.

There was no corruption, and the Senate report confirms what we already knew. Hunter Biden was cleared a long time ago.

Ukraine found no evidence against Hunter Biden in case audit: former top prosecutor

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You need better sources. The second link has almost no resemblance to the first, since the first link found no evidence of corruption. Sure, the Republicans try to spin it as "looking bad," but only because they couldn't find any evidence of anything that was "bad" -- nothing illegal or any corruption.

Let me show you a couple of issues with the sensationalist Washington Times article (and why they are considered biased and not trustworthy), "A new Senate report exposes shocking corruption involving Hunter Biden, who made millions in Ukraine at the natural gas company Burisma Holdings when his father, Vice President Joe Biden, was President Obama’s Ukraine point man." Again, here they clearly imply there was "corruption" found in Hunter Biden's work in Ukraine that ties directly to Joe. Again, the issue, the Senate Report didn't find any issue at all, at most they said the "optics" were bad (that it made it appear there could be a potential conflict of interest, though they didn't find any). So, that is a misleading statement, if not outright untruthful.

Next, "The 87-page document also exposes Hunter’s Russian connections, including a $3.5 million payment from the wife of a former Moscow mayor embroiled in scandal." There are two issues here. The first, the document alleged "connections" including payments -- they did not "expose." Secondly, this was such an important part of the investigation and they found so much "corruption," that it was literally a small footnote in the document. If there were any real corruption here, it would have been heavily investigated and a major part of the document. Instead, it was a footnote.

Next, there is the fact that Russia (per US Intelligence sources) has found that Russia has created a huge amount of propoganda about the Bidens. Most of it is about the "millions" that Hunter allegedly earned in Ukraine. What the truth appears to show (and this tends to be supported by the Senate Report) is that largely what Hunter made in Ukraine was his salary for sitting on Burisma's board -- and, again, they found no wrongdoing.

Instead, these "Russian Payments" appear as if they are likely more Russian propoganda -- but the Senate Committee (likely just to show they did some basic investigating but could find no substantiation, or any money that Hunter either paid out or received) decided to keep it as a footnote, if no other reason precisely so right wing "news" sources could make these type of claims. Again, if they could have found any shred of proof to support these alleged payments were more than Russian Propoganda, it wouldn't have been left as a single footnote in the report.

Last, "A section on China details a web of lucrative ties between Hunter Biden’s firms and companies controlled by the Chinese Communist Party. It also documents many trips he took to China with Secret Service protection and to dozens of other countries." Okay, so what is corrupt about it? The issue is, there is no wrongdoing outlined in the report.

Beyond that, how is it different from the Trump children, such as Ivanka, going to China on US Government business and getting Trademarks and doing other business with the Chinese (particularly when she got trademarks, that normally take years to be approved, essentially the same day?). What about Trump's sons "with Secret Service protection and to dozens of other countries" working on the build and expand the Trump brand? With a key difference, there is no evidence -- particularly that the Senate and other investigations have ever shown -- that Hunter's work has made money for his father; while the Trump sons are directly making money for their father, the President, with their work in other countries.

The problem for Republicans, there is no evidence that Hunter or Joe actually did anything wrong, much less illegal.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,822.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Wow, if the Senate found them doing something illegal and the current administration is standing idly by rather than prosecuting him, that's a pretty big failure. You'd think law and order types would be really upset at the incumbent for letting that sort of illegal activity go unpunished - and there's an election coming up where they could voice their displeasure at the incumbents failure in this situation.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,402.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I am watching "The Comey Rule," which goes over the events of the 2016 campaign pretty accurately. I have very mixed feelings about Comey. Making such a to-do about Hillary's emails right before the election when they had tons of evidence Trump was involved in much, much, much worse?

I know that part of the problem was McConnell's treachery in not wanting Russian interference to be publicized when Obama approached him with the evidence--but Comey certainly mishandled things.

The end of the first part shows the FBI staff stunned and horrified on Election Night. It was almost traumatic for me because I remember how we felt in my house, too.

And so I find the DOJ's diversionary tactics disgusting and unnecessary. If your country is faced with a catastrophe beyond all imagining, do you ignore the catastrophe and criticize the messenger? Imagine if we still didn't know about this treachery.

We do know--but only 60% of us believe it's true. And therein lies the problem.

• Winner
Reactions: Kentonio
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
upload_2020-10-7_3-49-47.png

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Shame he didn’t feel the same need to authorize the release of the documents the House wanted relating to his own impeachment.

But hey I’m sure they’ll dig up some nonsense to claim a huge conspiracy that apparently they couldn’t reveal for the last four years but have suddenly found just weeks before the election.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,402.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
This must be in retaliation for the court decision last week to force the DOJ to release in full the Mueller Report--no redactions.

That will be a lot more interesting for sure. The most interesting part that was completely redacted has a list of all the crimes committed and the people who committed them. All I can say is "pass the popcorn."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Four years in power but now a few weeks before the election they suddenly have super serious evidence of a vast conspiracy! Ok then..

Imagine how long ago this could have been resolved, had Trump had the ability to do so when he first found out around 2016/2017. Doesn't seem the stall tactics and suppression of the truth played out in their favor.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Imagine how long ago this could have been resolved, had Trump had the ability to do so when he first found out around 2016/2017. Doesn't seem the stall tactics and suppression of the truth played out in their favor.

Trump has held power for four years. He’s had control of all the government agencies, the senate and had the house as well for two years. This idea that there’s some new amazing conspiracy they’ve only just discovered is beyond ridiculous. Just in time for the election..

Do you not ever get the feeling you’re being sold a bag of magic beans? Over and over there’s all these things that don’t actually make any sense, but Trump says ‘just believe me’.

How many times now have they promised you they have compelling evidence of wrongdoing and illegality by all the top Democrats? And how many times has that actually turned into anything real in terms of court cases and convictions? But every few months it’s ‘just around the corner!!’ and ‘any day now!!’.

All I can say is that you’re a much more trusting person than I am capable of being.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Trump has held power for four years.

You are incorrect in this... Trump is only recently beginning to assume the authority of his office. There was no 'transfer of power' as his opposition tends to term it. They intended on keeping power by removing the duly elected president.

This idea that there’s some new amazing conspiracy they’ve only just discovered is beyond ridiculous. Just in time for the election…

You are correct, it is beyond ridiculous. Do even a cursory search you will find these same topics now 'arising' have been on blast since at least 2017. None of this is new.

Just because people ignored, 'fact checked', and 'debunked' this info did not in fact negate it.

How many times now have they promised you they have compelling evidence of wrongdoing and illegality by all the top Democrats?

They never lied about that. There are tons of compelling evidence. They have yet to act on it.

But every few months it’s ‘just around the corner!!’ and ‘any day now!!’.

There is a lot going on in the background. Most of which is impossible to explain to a jeering crowd speaking about string boards and conspiracy theorists. For some, it will only be their own fault if this surprises them unawares. The information is from years, to over a decade old.

All I can say is that you’re a much more trusting person than I am capable of being.

Interesting word... never heard that from my wife and kids... I don't think my own Mom has ever even called me "trusting". I won't even attend a church without the pastor affirming their faith by confessing Christ. 'Trusting'.... all men falter, even me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
  • Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Just in time for the election..

We have been talking about this for years. None of this was just sprung out, spur of the moment
"Just in time for the election"...

It has been years people like myself have been fighting to get this information out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
We have been talking about this for years. None of this was just sprung out, spur of the moment
"Just in time for the election"...

It has been years people like myself have been fighting to get this information out.

View attachment 285861

You mean its been years of Trump promising you that theres a huge scandal, and then absolutely failing to prove any of it in court. Now years later you feel like YOU have to fight to get this information out, because apparently the powers of the presidency, senate, congress, Department of Justice and rest of government just aren't enough to bring a few criminals to justice.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Why did Trump running on the platform of "drain the swamp" resonate with so many people?

Because they were rightly worried about the influence that big money and lobbyists have in government, which was the substance of Trump's ethics plan that he unveiled to go with his slogan.

They must be disappointed at how little of Trump's ethics proposals were actually enacted, and how many lobbyists and insiders are part of Trump's chosen Cabinet.

• Winner
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0