Conspiracy theorist spreads false information about the return of COVID-19 mandates

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Not a big fan of Alex Jones myself, for example he will be talking about God, and then go straight to a product commercial.
However this will be easy to tell if it's true/false, we just have to wait.
We don't need to wait to see. He knowingly lied for years. And started false rumors about the kids. That were killed at Sandy Hook schooling. He's been proven a liar and deceiver. He's nothing more than a wolf in sheep clothing.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

The Hour IS AT HAND

I think the AoD is on the earth
Aug 21, 2023
Phoenix
Visit site
✟12,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We don't need to wait to see. He knowingly lied for years. And started false rumors about the kids. That were killed at Sandy Hook schooling. He's been proven a liar and deceiver. He's nothing more than a wolf in sheep clothing.
The best lies, are those sprinkled with truth, as it makes it more believable. Rat poison is like 98% food, 2% poison, that small percentage though is enough to make it lethal. Blatant, outright lies are easy to disbelieve, as they have no grounding in truth whatsoever, but the best lies use all the truth possible to make it more believable.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,955.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
After losing a lawsuit for peddling lies, I would have thought he learned his lesson already. Or is he still keeping the grift going?

He leaned a lesson - never be specific enough that any one individual can hold you to account.

Alex Jones is a tragedy profiteer whose language is fear and lies.

• Agree
Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,292.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The best lies, are those sprinkled with truth, as it makes it more believable. Rat poison is like 98% food, 2% poison, that small percentage though is enough to make it lethal. Blatant, outright lies are easy to disbelieve, as they have no grounding in truth whatsoever, but the best lies use all the truth possible to make it more believable.
You know, don’t you, that Christianity’s “suffering servant” motif wasn’t the first attempt at starting a religion and that the Jesus story was just another in a long line of such dualistic (good/evil) faiths?

Upvote 0

The Hour IS AT HAND

I think the AoD is on the earth
Aug 21, 2023
Phoenix
Visit site
✟12,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You know, don’t you, that Christianity’s “suffering servant” motif wasn’t the first attempt at starting a religion and that the Jesus story was just another in a long line of such dualistic (good/evil) faiths?
I know the Bible is the truth, that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
I don't know why a non-Christian would be on this forum other than to stumble people, which Jesus says its better for a millstone be tied around your neck and thrown in the ocean.
Mar 9:42 “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea.

I pray that you repent and believe in the Lord of Lord's and King of King', Jesus Christ, for your own sake.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,086.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I know the Bible is the truth, that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
I don't know why a non-Christian would be on this forum other than to stumble people, which Jesus says its better for a millstone be tied around your neck and thrown in the ocean.
Mar 9:42 “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea.

I pray that you repent and believe in the Lord of Lord's and King of King', Jesus Christ, for your own sake.
You're a new guy, so maybe you don't know that there are are parts of the forum where non Christians and atheists are welcome hang out to shoot the breeze. The matters discussed are generally secular. As in this case. Proselytizing in this section is generally discouraged.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

“BREAKING: Alex Jones says a TSA whistleblower has told him TSA employees were instructed on Tue that masks are coming back by October for travelers & full Covid restrictions/lockdowns by December due to a new ‘dangerous variant’ out of Canada,” read a tweet with the video, which had more than 38,000 likes and 20,000 shares on Thursday."

The claim originated on the Aug. 18 episode of “The Alex Jones Show,” where its namesake host said an anonymous “high-level manager in the TSA” and an unnamed “Border Patrol-connected” source told him about the alleged announcement. Jones is known for spreading conspiracy theories.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. No such announcement was made to TSA managers, an agency spokesperson told The Associated Press. A spokesperson for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which issued a now-expired travel mask mandate in 2021, confirmed that such rumors are “utterly false.”
Yeah it's not just Alex Jones saying this , Trump is saying the same thing too.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,086.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
How can we know that what your saying is true.
Oh, please. You must have read somewhere that he lost an election some time ago and tried to have it overturned. It's been in all the papers...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Are you saying Jesus Christ and the Bible has no place in our schools?
If it is a public school in a secular society the role of the Bible in school should be VERY limited. If a student wishes to bring a Bible to school fine, HOWEVER teachers with the exception of during school clubs ( for example, Fellowship of Christian Athletes) or upon being asked directly by a student (privately) then teachers at a PUBLIC school need to hold to the seperation of church ( religion) and state(school)

Upvote 0