Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You obviously aren't paying attention. I said myself that the biggest sexual predators are heterosexual men.
I was paying attention. Just pointing out the well dressed straw man.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do you have anything specific in mind? They're against sterilization in this article:

Coercive Sterilization: An On-Going Crime Against Humanity

The Family Research Council is indeed very conservative and against gay marriage or adoptive parents who are homosexual, just like the majority of human civilization over thousands of years, but that's still a far cry from sterilization. I need to hear more details.
The group cited in the article is the Alliance Defending Freedom, which did in fact support the forced sterilization of transgender people in Europe. I think the most cited case was in the Netherlands. They were requiring that in order to legally change gender, the person must be sterilized. The ADF’s attorneys fought to uphold that law.

Upvote 0

Pathfinder627

Sep 26, 2020
Texas
✟11,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
The group cited in the article is the Alliance Defending Freedom, which did in fact support the forced sterilization of transgender people in Europe. I think the most cited case was in the Netherlands. They were requiring that in order to legally change gender, the person must be sterilized. The ADF’s attorneys fought to uphold that law.

Thank you. I just couldn't find anything on FRC saying that. That's what I thought this was referring to.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Someone like me who's been abused myself as a child. You get a large chip on your shoulder with sexual predators, lemme tell you.
No one changes their gender identity and lives everyday as a different gender just so that they can go in women’s restrooms and prey on people. Unfortunately, there are far easier ways to do that. My best friend is transgender. She “passes,” as in most people see her as a woman. Where do you think she should use the restroom?

Upvote 0

Pathfinder627

Sep 26, 2020
Texas
✟11,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Unfortunately, there are far easier ways to do that.

For some, there really isn't. The very "incels" that people love to laugh at are sometimes so broken they resort to this. They don't go through any surgeries and don't change their sexual orientation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Gays were definitely treated badly in the past, but it seems strange that it's still a thing. If that's the case. All I see is over-representation. I see heavy use of the rainbow flag in June, and widespread corporate promotion of it. Every story/movie has a gay character. Widespread celebrity spokespeople abound. Even athletes in unlikely areas are happy to be on board, like NHL Hockey players with rainbow hockey sticks. It's championed everywhere. Yet at the same time, you're telling me how victimized gays are. My mind can not compute this.
This thread is contains multiple examples of organizations that have a blatant anti-gay agenda. And right on this website there are a lot of people who claim that being gay is an abomination.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For some, there really isn't. The very "incels" that people love to laugh at are sometimes so broken they resort to this. They don't go through any surgeries and don't change their sexual orientation.
If you say so...

Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Gays were definitely treated badly in the past, but it seems strange that it's still a thing. If that's the case. All I see is over-representation. I see heavy use of the rainbow flag in June, and widespread corporate promotion of it. Every story/movie has a gay character. Widespread celebrity spokespeople abound. Even athletes in unlikely areas are happy to be on board, like NHL Hockey players with rainbow hockey sticks. It's championed everywhere. Yet at the same time, you're telling me how victimized gays are. My mind can not compute this.
try opening our eyes

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
they also (briefly) advocated that homosexuals have their faces branded like they do with cattle.

images

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟924,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
That’s deceptive,, they gave themselves an innocuous name to hide the fact that they exist with a pretty narrow anti-abortion and anti LGBT agenda,

It would be pretty hard to find a conservative Christian group that was not anti-abortion and anti-LGBT-Agenda.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟924,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
they also (briefly) advocated that homosexuals have their faces branded like they do with cattle.

I don't know anything about them - but I assume you have a legit quote from them saying that this is their agenda and not merely an oft-repeated false accusation about their agenda.

I could say - about any other group -- "you guys used to say we shall all vote the easter bunny into office as governor... but then you removed all trace of that agenda so now only I know about it" -- but that would not make it right for me to do.

Upvote 0