South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not sure what you are thinking -- but if you are coming to a forum like "Christian Forums" and assuming that everyone here considers the Bible to be false... you may need to review your logic ... a bit. At Christian Forums that kind of wild assumption is not 'a given' among the readers in general.
I've had those people on me here like flies on peanut butter for the past two weeks.

It seems there is a growing trend of unbelievers flocking to Christian websites.

Coincidence?

Absolutely not.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I've had those people on me here like flies on peanut butter for the past two weeks.

It seems there is a growing trend of unbelievers flocking to Christian websites.

Coincidence?

Absolutely not.
'Well since this forum is in a "Christians only" part of CF discussion boards - you would think they would not post "assuming" that all the readers of that post are opposed to Christianity or the Bible.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Pagan to read and accept the Bible? Not necessarily.
Great! -- so then

Gen 1:14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and they shall serve as signs and for seasons, and for days and years; 15 and they shall serve as lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. 16 God made the two great lights,

Luke 21:25 “There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves,

Rev 6:12 And I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became as black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood; 13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its unripe figs

Pagan to read the Bible, practice astrology as a result of your interpretation,

Reading those texts is not "practicing astrology" -- as it turns out.

You were literally doing the same thing as countless Wiccans, pagans, witches, lunar-influenced religions
Nope. They don't get their instructions from the bible - as it turns out

Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
'Well since this forum is in a "Christians only" part of CF discussion boards - you would think they would not post "assuming" that all the readers of that post are opposed to Christianity or the Bible.
Someone posting in 'Christians Only' forums while calling themself a Witch on their Avatar banner for all to see ... seems like a bit of an oversight on the part of the CF staff here.

I think all "Witches" should be confined to all the non-Christian forums if we're gonna have rules here at all.

Personally, I don't think they should be allowed on a Christian website at all. There's nothing cute, or funny, about Witches among Christians.

Witches are of the devil. Plain and simple. Somebody admitting that proudly on their Avatar banner here should be banned for life.

Regardless of whether or not they declare themselves Christian OR Non-Denom.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Witches are of the devil. Plain and simple. Somebody admitting that proudly on their Avatar banner here should be banned for life.

Regardless of whether or not they declare themselves Christian OR Non-Denom.
Well I don't mind having a chance to share the gospel with them in the areas of CF that allow non-Christian points of view - how else are we going to reach them in such a christian-friendly context?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well I don't mind have a chance to share the gospel with them in the areas of CF that allow non-Christian points of view - how else are we going to reach them in such a christian-friendly context?
You're confused.

A Skeptic, or an atheist, is one thing.

A witch, or a satanist, is a whole different case.

Whether they truly believe themself to be a witch cannot be certain, but to boldly claim to be one on a Christians Only Forum is not something to toy with.

Christians are not to make nice with the demonic. And those who are given to the devil in their hearts are not here to be evangelized or to learn anything at all. They are here to do his bidding, whether they even realize it yet or not.

This shouldn't even be a discussion.

Upvote 0