The Liberal (Southern Poverty Law Center) Used By The Libaral Community To Dox and Mark Conservative Groups Falsely

Merrill

Mar 25, 2023
Chicago
✟56,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The "Red Army Faction" was German group. Why should we care what some far-right think tank says in one article. Their connection to the US and SPLC is extremely tenuous.

The killing by Reinoehl was the first every attributed to "Anti-fa" in the US and the first "far left" murder in a couple decades. What are these other murders you think are tied to "Anti-fa"?

I wasn't connecting the RAF to the SPLC. I was pointing out that the RAF came from ANTIFA --and it did.

Left-wing violence is not all that rare in the US. A far-left activist shot 6 people, including members of congress, at a GOP softball game in 2017

Left-wing transgender activist Audrey Hale shot up a school in Tennessee

then we have the BLM riots in which 25 people dies and a police station was burned down by ANTIFA members

(liberal media tried to claim falsely that right-wingers burned the police station, but the only people charged and put into prison for it were leftists like the one in the link above)

Recently, a number of ANTIFA members have been put on trial and sent to prison for various assaults, arsons, and rioting.

and then we have the overt threats of violence from ANTIFA-affiliated groups like "Redneck Revolt", who show up at protests and speeches brandishing loaded AR-15s and carrying long-knives.

so I am not sure who you are trying to gaslight here

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
My description of ANTIFA is accurate

You are confusing "leaderless" with "disorganized". And it could be argued that ANTIFA is neither
You argued that it is dangerous, yet statistics show it is far less dangerous than right-wing extremism. If they have a leader or governing board, surely it will be easy to post the names?
I wasn't connecting the RAF to the SPLC. I was pointing out that the RAF came from ANTIFA --and it did.

Left-wing violence is not all that rare in the US. A far-left activist shot 6 people, including members of congress, at a GOP softball game in 2017

then we have the BLM riots in which 25 people dies and a police station was burned down by ANTIFA members

(liberal media tried to claim falsely that right-wingers burned the police station, but the only people charged and put into prison for it were leftists like the one in the link above)

Recently, a number of ANTIFA members have been put on trial and sent to prison for various assaults, arsons, and rioting.

and then we have the overt threats of violence from ANTIFA-affiliated groups like "Redneck Revolt", who show up at protests and speeches brandishing loaded AR-15s and carrying long-knives.

What? Are we going to post each and every person who you consider 'far-left' and prove something? I already provided the statistics showing the percentages:

Based on a CSIS data set of 893 terrorist incidents in the United States between January 1994 and May 2020, attacks from left-wing perpetrators like Antifa made up a tiny percentage of overall terrorist attacks and casualties. Right-wing terrorists perpetrated the majority—57 percent—of all attacks and plots during this period, particularly those who were white supremacists, anti-government extremists, and involuntary celibates (or incels). In comparison, left-wing extremists orchestrated 25 percent of the incidents during this period, followed by 15 percent from religious terrorists, 3 percent from ethno-nationalists, and 0.7 percent from terrorists with other motives. In analyzing fatalities from terrorist attacks, religious terrorism has killed the largest number of individuals—3,086 people—primarily due to the attacks on September 11, 2001, which caused 2,977 deaths. In comparison, right-wing terrorist attacks caused 335 fatalities, left-wing attacks caused 22 deaths, and ethno-nationalist terrorists

Upvote 0

Merrill

Mar 25, 2023
Chicago
✟56,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You argued that it is dangerous, yet statistics show it is far less dangerous than right-wing extremism. If they have a leader or governing board, surely it will be easy to post the names?

What? Are we going to post each and every person who you consider 'far-left' and prove something? I already provided the statistics showing the percentages:

Based on a CSIS data set of 893 terrorist incidents in the United States between January 1994 and May 2020, attacks from left-wing perpetrators like Antifa made up a tiny percentage of overall terrorist attacks and casualties. Right-wing terrorists perpetrated the majority—57 percent—of all attacks and plots during this period, particularly those who were white supremacists, anti-government extremists, and involuntary celibates (or incels). In comparison, left-wing extremists orchestrated 25 percent of the incidents during this period, followed by 15 percent from religious terrorists, 3 percent from ethno-nationalists, and 0.7 percent from terrorists with other motives. In analyzing fatalities from terrorist attacks, religious terrorism has killed the largest number of individuals—3,086 people—primarily due to the attacks on September 11, 2001, which caused 2,977 deaths. In comparison, right-wing terrorist attacks caused 335 fatalities, left-wing attacks caused 22 deaths, and ethno-nationalist terrorists
My original post didn't have anything to do with comparing left-wing terrorism to right-wing

you are gish-galloping with a bunch of stats to try and divert the conversation

my point was to illustrate what ANTIFA actually is, and how it does have some organization, funding, and is quite dangerous.

I never said there was no right-wing terrorism --there is

You seem to be claiming that left-wing violence and terrorism is OK because there is right-wing terrorism? Seriously?

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
This thread is about SPLC and they don't have anything to do with extinct German organizations.

I said *murder*. That wasn't a murder. But, if you compare similar levels of violence (murder v. murder, assault v. assault, etc.) there is more right-wing violence in this country than left wing.

There is no evidence that that action was political in nature, nor even that Audrey Hale was an "activist" of any kind.

Do you have their antifa membership cards?

Seriously, have you counted the AR-15 brandishing events, or are you just blind to the right-wingers?
I've had the same thought.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Merrill

Mar 25, 2023
Chicago
✟56,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This thread is about SPLC and they don't have anything to do with extinct German organizations.

I said *murder*. That wasn't a murder. But, if you compare similar levels of violence (murder v. murder, assault v. assault, etc.) there is more right-wing violence in this country than left wing.

There is no evidence that that action was political in nature, nor even that Audrey Hale was an "activist" of any kind.

Do you have their antifa membership cards?

Seriously, have you counted the AR-15 brandishing events, or are you just blind to the right-wingers?

I've had the same thought.

so you are literally saying that any murder or act of terrorism can only be assigned to a political group, or ideology, if the perpetrator has a "membership card"? Seriously?

So let's go through the right-wing violence stats and you can show me all the membership cards for all the guys in there who committed a crime. What formal organization did the guy who shot up the Buffalo convenience store belong to? Was he just angry about the store being out of lemonade?

You see the difference between the conservative people here and you Hans is that we all denounce right-wing violence and crimes motivated by racial hatred, while you excuse, tacitly justify, or try to cover up violence crimes by left-wing groups. It's a bad look.

We don't know what motivated Hale, but we have an idea. Her manifesto wasn't released. She is a hero to people who defend ANTIFA, and they would like to see more Christian kids shot in the face.

Upvote 0

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟756,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Reactions: Merrill
Upvote 0

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟756,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,822.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
We don't know what motivated Hale, but we have an idea. Her manifesto wasn't released. She is a hero to people who defend ANTIFA, and they would like to see more Christian kids shot in the face.
Hyperbole has its place in debate but this is really pushing it.

Upvote 0

Merrill

Mar 25, 2023
Chicago
✟56,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hyperbole has its place in debate but this is really pushing it.
I get fed-up with the whataboutism and tacit defense of violent, revolutionary, left-wing groups

I'm sure you and others wouldn't like it if someone here criticized the KKK, and someone responded with "well the KKK isn't even really an organization. It's just 'leaderless ideas', and its members are simply trying to defend their towns against government intrusion"!

Upvote 0

Merrill

Mar 25, 2023
Chicago
✟56,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not to mention other problems with the SPLC:

the SPLC has a long history of putting people into professional and physical danger by labeling them "hateful extremists"

this includes people who have been critical of radical Islam, like Ayaan Hrsi Ali and Maajid Nawaz

the SPLC raises money by stoking fear in the population, exaggerating, and distorting facts. The people who run it are cynical grifters

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟756,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
the SPLC has a long history of putting people into professional and physical danger by labeling them "hateful extremists"

this includes people who have been critical of radical Islam, like Ayaan Hrsi Ali and Maajid Nawaz

the SPLC raises money by stoking fear in the population, exaggerating, and distorting facts. The people who run it are cynical grifters
Indeed, they once had Ben Carson on their slander file:

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,822.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I get fed-up with the whataboutism and tacit defense of violent, revolutionary, left-wing groups

I'm sure you and others wouldn't like it if someone here criticized the KKK, and someone responded with "well the KKK isn't even really an organization. It's just 'leaderless ideas', and its members are simply trying to defend their towns against government intrusion"!
First off we were discussing the shooter in ??? Tennessee, and who-knows-what motivated them, then you launched into your (considered, I’m sure) opinion that “She is a hero to people who defend ANTIFA,”, where has this been established in the thread, or is this just more bloviating on your part?

But the kicker you added was this gem “and they would like to see more Christian kids shot in the face”, if you could please cease these baseless claims, that’d be a boon to our conversation.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
my point was to illustrate what ANTIFA actually is, and how it does have some organization, funding, and is quite dangerous.
You keep saying that yet the org chart is still non-existent, and when we are not sure how they are funded we shall turn to Soros to blame.

Dangerous? Of course there is some of that. When dealing with fascists and racists, I imagine that some people have had enough and are willing to stand up and step forward.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟756,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
SPLC lawyer ( Jurgens) arrested along with suspected violent left wing protesters at construction site of Georgia police training center. He ( Jurgens) was supposedly a “legal observer” at the protest ( which are usually peaceful right?). Of course, Jurgens may have been just a “legal observer”.

Upvote 0

Merrill

Mar 25, 2023
Chicago
✟56,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You keep saying that yet the org chart is still non-existent, and when we are not sure how they are funded we shall turn to Soros to blame.

Dangerous? Of course there is some of that. When dealing with fascists and racists, I imagine that some people have had enough and are willing to stand up and step forward.

Are you claiming that because we don't have an org chart for ANTIFA, that it isn't real? I explained above that it operates as a kind of decentralized militia, and receives funding and support from more formal organizations like the FRSO and CPUSA. As far as Soros goes, his foundation has been funding radical groups for decades, including anti-police groups linked to ANTIFA

ANTIFA has meetings in big cities like Chicago (typically in places like church basements). Are these imaginary meetings where no one shows up?

61 "militant anarchists", many of whom are connected to ANTIFA have been indicted under racketeering laws in Georgia

so apparently "dealing with fascists" means going after the cops?

But the thing that makes ANTIFA dangerous is that its members typically have "nothing to lose". The typical profile of an ANTIFA member is a jobless, drug-using loser (like the scum bag who shot the PP guy in Seattle). Many have criminal records already --they are "useful idiots" of much bigger actors.

So the authorities, and the general public are pretty fed up with these guys, and no one wants to see a new RAF in the US. If you go out and try to play Batman against imaginary fascists in the streets, expect to spend time in prison

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Merrill

Mar 25, 2023
Chicago
✟56,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
SPLC lawyer ( Jurgens) arrested along with suspected violent left wing protesters at construction site of Georgia police training center. He ( Jurgens) was supposedly a “legal observer” at the protest ( which are usually peaceful right?). Of course, Jurgens may have been just a “legal observer”.

"George Soros bankrolls a massive “hate crime” database that is used by more than 100 media partners—including Google News Labs, New York Times Opinion, and ABC News—to report alleged hate crimes, according to tax documents and interviews."

So Soros funds the SPLC and helps it slander and libel citizens

meanwhile, the SPLC sends its people to violent protests of the police in Georgia (then tries to claim they were merely "observers" --yeah right)

all of this is connected

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
You can't find Antifa on SPLC, a radical group that is anti government, full of hate and destruction, and it's a liberal leftist aligned group, just like the SPLC is liberal leftist aligned group, and is the very reason they don't mention their fellow liberal leftist group Antifa

Antifa stands for "Anti-Fascist". It's not an organization, it's a position one takes in relation to Fascism.

To not be Anti-Fascist is to be Fascist. There's no middle ground, either one is against Fascism (and is therefore Antifa) or one is a proponent of Fascism.

If you are against Fascism, then that makes you Antifa too.

I'm Antifa. I'm not part of any group or organization. I have never participated in any protest. I've never engaged in any acts of destruction. However, I am absolutely and unabashedly against Fascism.

That's the reason you won't find Antifa on the SPLC. Because Antifa isn't an organization, it's not a group. It's not "anti-government, full of hate and destruction". It's a position one takes in relation to Fascism, specifically, being against Fascism.

Whoever told you otherwise has been lying to you.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Chick tracts are right on target, and biblically correct

False. They are hateful comic books full of lies that promote hate, heresy, and conspiracy theories.

The best thing anyone could say about Chick Tracts is that they are so obviously false and bad that they sometimes are very funny. But, tragically, whatever humor can be derived from them isn't enough to make up for how spiritually destructive they are and how many lives they have ruined by perverting the Gospel of Jesus Christ, preaching false religion, and advocating baseless lies.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Merrill

Mar 25, 2023
Chicago
✟56,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Antifa stands for "Anti-Fascist". It's not an organization, it's a position one takes in relation to Fascism.

To not be Anti-Fascist is to be Fascist. There's no middle ground, either one is against Fascism (and is therefore Antifa) or one is a proponent of Fascism.

If you are against Fascism, then that makes you Antifa too.

I'm Antifa. I'm not part of any group or organization. I have never participated in any protest. I've never engaged in any acts of destruction. However, I am absolutely and unabashedly against Fascism.

That's the reason you won't find Antifa on the SPLC. Because Antifa isn't an organization, it's not a group. It's not "anti-government, full of hate and destruction". It's a position one takes in relation to Fascism, specifically, being against Fascism.

Whoever told you otherwise has been lying to you.

-CryptoLutheran

I have already demonstrated that ANTIFA operates like an organization under the umbrella of other entities. The left-wing talking point that it is just an "idea" or isn't organized is deliberately false.

ANTIFA has very little to do with fighting Fascism, and most of its members don't even know what Fascism is, or how to recognize it. They instead engage in rioting, burn police stations (because cops are apparently 'facist') and political violence against capitalists, businesses, Republicans, Christians, etc. The "Battle in Seattle" in 1999, which featured ANTIFA members ripping up the city didn't have a thing to do with "Fascism"

" It's not "anti-government, full of hate and destruction".

Its members routinely declare themselves to be socialist anarchists who despise the government (although I suspect they would love a Marxist-Leninist government for a while --until they got shot or put in a camp). ANTIFA is literally about hate and violence--they do nothing constructive or peaceful.

I don't like Fascism either, but that doesn't mean I need to get involved with a far-left, revolutionary, violent, criminal group

• Agree
Reactions: Lukaris
Upvote 0