Hamilton
✟26,515.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
There are many radical organizations in the country, but none has achieved a more inflated status than the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC). Its undeserved status is due to its perceived expertise in assessing hate groups. While its tracking of hate groups includes some that are undeniably hateful, its list also includes many that are merely conservative organizations who are anything but hateful. By smearing these entities, SPLC is proving that it is the master of hate.

[This is Part I of a two-part series.]

The following organizations are listed by SPLC as hate groups, and the quotes are cited by it as proof that they are a Klan-like organization. Judge for yourself.

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
There are many radical organizations in the country, but none has achieved a more inflated status than the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC). Its undeserved status is due to its perceived expertise in assessing hate groups. While its tracking of hate groups includes some that are undeniably hateful, its list also includes many that are merely conservative organizations who are anything but hateful. By smearing these entities, SPLC is proving that it is the master of hate.

[This is Part I of a two-part series.]

The following organizations are listed by SPLC as hate groups, and the quotes are cited by it as proof that they are a Klan-like organization. Judge for yourself.

lol, they start off defending three of the biggest bunches of lying homophobic fear mongers out there. I’m not a huge fan of the SPLC, but those groups are disgusting.

Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

epostle

Oct 29, 2019
Hamilton
✟26,515.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Part I of this two-part series on the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) focused on six conservative organizations that SPLC falsely labels as “hate groups”; to read it click here. Part II assesses its claim that two genuine hate groups, Antifa and Black Lives Matter, should not be treated as such.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
lol, they start off defending three of the biggest bunches of lying homophobic fear mongers out there. I’m not a huge fan of the SPLC, but those groups are disgusting.
Well, remember that this same SPLC once put Dr. Ben CARSON on its hate list.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0