Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
VIENNA There are now more than 600 confirmed or probable cases of Ebola in Congo, the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Friday.

The majority of new cases occurred in cities and urban areas in eastern North Kivu province, where an Ebola outbreak was declared in August.

Numerous militia groups are fighting for control over the country's rich natural resources in the province, hampering efforts to combat the epidemic in the impoverished nation.

Mass protests that erupted in recent days over a delay in Congo's presidential elections have also frustrated the work of aid officials.

More at link:

Congo's Ebola outbreak exceeds 600 cases, WHO says - Hartford Courant

Note, this is only getting some passing comments on the major news outlets in the US.

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
If it is still available, (it was last year in the news/ internet/ etc)
look up what some European clinics have done successfully for /about/ ebola for nearly 100 years , with no worries.

It might not be findable anymore, but it was no worry, inexpensive, and worked.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
God have mercy, that's a horrible disease....
No worries.
Not only as written "be anxious for nothing, but in pray with thanksgiving let everything be known to God..."
And then "for lack of knowledge, my people perish"

and then, see how easy it is to handle, when knowledge is not lacking.
IF POSSIBLE, find out how they handled it easily in Europe clinics (licensed ones publicized last year or he years previous).

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IMHO that is the NWO depopulation plan. They need to kick out the WHO.

That is kind of an insult to thousands of doctors and nurses who risk their lives treating the sick.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
That is kind of an insult to thousands of doctors and nurses who risk their lives treating the sick.
No. Read Revelation 18 in the original/ in a word study.
The bigpharma has deceived the whole world. Ebola is nothing. Cancer is nothing. They made it "big" for money. They kept it around for money.
Along with many other. Search and see how various licensed clinics around the world, in Europe, Canada and Mexico, have no problem with those.
Others, in the usa, were shut down - like whistle-blowers are silenced , the truth is not loved by americans.

Reactions: Doctor.Sphinx
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,413.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No insult intended. They don't know that they are spreading the disease(or maybe they do know).

Upvote 0

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
IMHO that is the NWO depopulation plan. They need to kick out the WHO.

No. Read Revelation 18 in the original/ in a word study.
The bigpharma has deceived the whole world. Ebola is nothing. Cancer is nothing. They made it "big" for money. They kept it around for money.
Along with many other. Search and see how various licensed clinics around the world, in Europe, Canada and Mexico, have no problem with those.
Others, in the usa, were shut down - like whistle-blowers are silenced , the truth is not loved by americans.

As a healthcare professional, I find comments like these insulting and unhelpful. There are bad actors in healthcare, but on the whole the industry is full of professionals with the best of intentions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
As a healthcare professional, I find comments like these insulting and unhelpful. There are bad actors in healthcare, but on the whole the industry is full of professionals with the best of intentions.
No worries then is there, in searching for the truth about everything ?
Search for yourself and see, if you dare....

• Agree
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,413.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I too am a health care professional and I am aware that there are good and bad actors in our profession. Like I said, no insult was intended, but truth need to be told. The last ebola outbreak was stopped because village elders forbade the "healthcare" workers to enter their village with their "remedies". There is a depopulation agenda of the NWO. If you are not aware of that, this is FYI

Upvote 0

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
No worries then is there, in searching for the truth about everything ?
Search for yourself and see, if you dare....

Evidence? I have heard all sorts of conspiracy theories about healthcare. None of them have been grounded in reality.

I too am a health care professional and I am aware that there are good and bad actors in our profession. Like I said, no insult was intended, but truth need to be told. The last ebola outbreak was stopped because village elders forbade the "healthcare" workers to enter their village with their "remedies". There is a depopulation agenda of the NWO. If you are not aware of that, this is FYI

I don’t for a minute believe that there is some secret cabal working to depopulate the planet with the witting or unwitting assistance of healthcare workers. If you have evidence, please provide it.

Regarding the village you aluded to, I would be interested in readin about it if you have a link.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Evidence? I have heard all sorts of conspiracy theories about healthcare. None of them have been grounded in reality.
Nor have you searched for the truth.

You haven't had time to search (it will take weeks at least, for your satisfaction, to be certain, even AFTER you find the truth).

• Agree
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I don’t for a minute believe that there is some secret cabal working to depopulate the planet with the witting or unwitting assistance of healthcare workers. If you have evidence, please provide it.

Are you living a secluded life then ? You have not yet found the truth, or not believed it. IF you seek the truth, in Christ Jesus, trusting God and not men, and keep seeking for the truth, honestly, to honor God,
THEN,
AFTER SEEKING , you will find the truth, and the truth will set you free from the previous deception you are denying now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,413.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Regarding the village you aluded to, I would be interested in readin about it if you have a link.

Have you ever heard of the Tuskegee Experiment? If you want to know about the horrors practiced on humans, do a little research. As far as witting or unwitting assistance, get your head out of the sand and see what is going on.I don't have a link to the article about the village but you can google it. But if you don't want to believe what is happening, that is your prerogative .

Upvote 0

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Nor have you searched for the truth.

You haven't had time to search (it will take weeks at least, for your satisfaction, to be certain, even AFTER you find the truth).

Are you living a secluded life then ? You have not yet found the truth, or not believed it. IF you seek the truth, in Christ Jesus, trusting God and not men, and keep seeking for the truth, honestly, to honor God,
THEN,
AFTER SEEKING , you will find the truth, and the truth will set you free from the previous deception you are denying now.

So that is a no then, you don’t have any evidence?

I know Christ, have studied scripture, Christian history, theology - no where do I see evidence that the healthcare industry is creating disease.

Upvote 0

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Have you ever heard of the Tuskegee Experiment? If you want to know about the horrors practiced on humans, do a little research. As far as witting or unwitting assistance, get your head out of the sand and see what is going on.I don't have a link to the article about the village but you can google it. But if you don't want to believe what is happening, that is your prerogative .

Of course I have. And the horrors of the horrors of Nazi “experiments.” Both of these led to massive changes in research ethics.

They, however, do not constitute evidence of widespread malfeasance by some shadow group.

As for the rest, I will just take your response as “no, I do not have evidence.”

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist

I know Christ, have studied scripture, Christian history, theology - no where do I see evidence that the healthcare industry is creating disease.
Most people never see.
Most people never seek, results in never seeing.
You have not had time today to seek. It will take a while for you, and will maybe be never if you never seek. That cannot be changed or helped.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,413.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Why are you so defensive? If the shoe does not fit you, there is no need for you to wear it. Your ignorance about eugenics and the evils perpetrated by "health" care workers is staggering.

Upvote 0