✟85,846.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He prepared heaven for them for He knew they would choose Him
What happened to the saved by grace thru faith only and not by our own will ourselves??? You can't have it both ways....

IF HE knows who will chose HiM because HE knows whom HE will give faith by grace unto then He is also choosing who will NOT get grace but will be left for reprobate.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,110.00
Faith
Christian
I think you could be right so I believe it is right to leave judgement to God I believe church gospel is wrong and I think it makes salvation impossible for many so should not trust it we should trust in Christ to save us not our works He prepares works to follow

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,110.00
Faith
Christian
I thought you were saying that you can not choose to believe you can earn salvation and to be saved of God which I think could be right so I replied above but now I see the point you were trying to argue that a person can not believe even if he wants to that God has to give him and He does not promise to give to everyone who asks I disagree I believe He knows who does not want the truth to not give to them they can only be chosen when they want the truth but you are right that I believe salvation is of God that works come from Him to save us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,110.00
Faith
Christian
I believe I was right before and am convinced now I should trust in Christ who said to make only Him as teacher and not believe in the making of divisions I should not knowing God is just judge He won’t judge those who follow church because they do not know it is not true and they also believe they can be saved by faith that God will accept if person seeks at anytime even if does not have opportunity to go to church if he wants to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,110.00
Faith
Christian
Today is day of salvation bible says seek Him while He is to be found for if one delays and does not seek to repent as he has opportunity the Lord can come at any time while person is not obedient and He will also come at a time for church at a time we do not know. That is at second coming but if there is a rapture He will also come as mentioned to escape all things that come to pass to stand before the Son of Man and even if there is no rapture to automatically go to heaven but a place of escape on earth there is a need to be ready for the sake of the escape to not go through tribulation if you are in wilderness and to continue to pray to stand before the Son of Man.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TedT

Member since Job 38:7
Jan 11, 2021
Vancouver Island
✟85,846.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don’t know what you mean but the only unforgivable sin is to reject Jesus and the truth He has shown you which also includes the work of the Holy Spirit to draw you to Him to convict you of all sin to repent of them and follow Him
Until they receive grace everyone rejects the salvation of Christ - how is it unforgivable?

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,110.00
Faith
Christian
If one has not heard the truth to not know it he would not be in danger of committing it. It is only a sin one commits over a lifetime which can be anytime to be in danger of commiting it if you are not believing as you could die. The bible says God is not willing for anyone to perish so anyone can be saved and while person is not believing if one does not repent of that one remains in a state of condemnation and could die without chance to repent but if one repents before he dies he would not commit it and be condemned. Or one only commits the sin if God knows person completely rejects the truth that he would never accept it when he is given all chances to repent so once he is given every chance to accept it to and he still hates good to call it evil then he makes decision fully to be against it then he will die and not be given chance to repent.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,110.00
Faith
Christian
Though people can be saved at end if they have opportunity without having served God all their life it is still required to surrender one life fully as one is able those in eleventh hour worked one hour that is the season of their life at end they did what they are able but one is not promised opportunity if one does not surrender now one should surrender now totally because one could die because one did not surrender so one must surrender when he is able.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,110.00
Faith
Christian
I think the only wise thing to do is to trust only bible and leave judgement to God about others we can’t know if it is true I also believe as bible teaches about baptism and maybe communion incase it is required to do so and leave judgement to God if it is not required. If one wants to go to church and take part and hear them you can but you should not trust them if they do not prove incase you can not fulfill the perfection Christ requires which is obtained by trusting in Him and a condition for it to save you is to obey Him today to make sure you are surrendering all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,110.00
Faith
Christian
I said above only because I believe some people in churches may be deceptive if they are seeking to glorify themselves and claim special revelations if they are teaching new teachings but it is not what the church actually taught as shown in beginning.

But if one wants assurance if he is not sure he knows the way I believe it is best to follow the below if one does not know better incase

I have this feeling I should obey this

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,110.00
Faith
Christian
The cross of Christ has the power to save any through it we eat His flesh and drink His blood to know Him to do His will or because of it a table is prepared the body and blood in the ordinance to give life now to those who are in Him doing His will. Jews request sign Greeks seek wisdom but we preach Christ crucified people don’t understand the power of salvation in Christ crucifixion to save any.
Paul says I am not ashamed of the gospel of God for it is the power of God for salvation for everyone who believes.

As Paul says if one wants by himself to keep the law fully he is a debtor to keep the whole law that is if one thinks he is able to keep the whole law perfectly to be in himself perfect and one does not need to have done works before not that he need not be surrendering just all he is able to do at any time to know.

One is only judged by what he knows as St James says to him who knows to do good and does not do it to him it is sin and all works are the fruit of faith as he said faith without works is dead. If you have true faith which is got from truly knowing Christ you will have works it is a result of true faith that if you have truly received Jesus you would be surrendering all you know He teaches that His word shows you that you need to do. Christ shows him so a person who hears not Christ to do His will has a dead faith as bible says the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed by faith in Jesus Christ that He might be the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

If one does not surrender he may not have chance to call on Jesus to surrender but one is always saved by faith it is sufficient if one has chance to call on God to surrender just what he is able to do at any time. Because God knows when person knows truth and is not seeking to do His will so if he dies then he is not saved but anyone who calls on God at any time to seek to do God’s will is saved as he is doing all he is able to know he must do while he has opportunity in His word to do all he is able to do at any time incase he will not have time to repent to call on God his work is at end of his life which is what is meant by working one hour that is coming to God in 11th hour last season of your life in parable of the workers of the vineyard.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,110.00
Faith
Christian
People do not actually need to do any works for God to require it only the works God leads us to as it says we are saved not of ourselves lest any one boast for we are His workmanship yet if one does not do works that God enables one to do that He has shown then one is not a genuine Christian and can be called a wicked lazy servant because he does not really care for others and what Lord wants.

We should follow only bible and it seems it could be even the bible does not teach baptism and communion is required as it says we are not saved of works yet it would still be required to be saved on death atleast baptism and maybe communion too so one should do it but I do not know so it should be done incase and leave judgement to God if it is not required.

Some may think it is required to do to exercise faith in Him as He taught it that you put your faith through obedience to do it while you have opportunity incase you can die suddenly without opportunity to call on God so one should do it to be safe incase. Some say it is only baptism that is required and communion was symbolic to eat Him spiritually that it is a time to try to commune with Him and remember Him as Jesus said it is the Spirit which gives life the flesh profits nothing and said the words I speak to you are Spirit and life it could be but as one can not know one should do it and leave judgement to God.

I believe we must not trust in our works as if they are required they are only evidence that we have accepted Christ that we do not do to earn salvation or maintain it if you think you are being saved because of your own works to think God needs you to earn by always working but you need to walk always in works that you know Christ leads you to it is required to maintain salvation as it is not your works but it is proof you have accepted Christ and our heart should be changed to want to help those who have genuine need to be giving to those we know especially need our help and for our heart to truly be changed to want to help at times if we think others may need help not needing to give every time if not our help is especially needed but willing to help at times if it seems others may need help.

That does not mean you do not have to forsake all you have to not seek to be rich to be following Christ you need to surrender all you have to have given away all you had before what you do not need to only leave for family what they need later for them not being old enough to provide for themselves but only to work for daily bread seeking first kingdom and the Lord will provide needs to prosper according to what you need.

But one does not earn salvation by works that you are required to always be giving but not to trust in riches that you need to be rich to trust in yourself one is required to surrender his life to Jesus to not work to serve mammon but for kingdom to only seek and trust the Lord for one daily bread and to be willing to give if there is a need from you and to give sometimes even if you are not only one needed but to help.

So I believe salvation could only be in bible for Him to be only mediator as He said I am the way the truth and the life no one comes to the Father except through Me.

We should enter only by Him to ensure we are saved because it may be necessary to trust only in Him to be saved of grace and not of ourselves and leave judgement to others up to God and to ensure we are raptured if there is one if we are abiding in Him through His grace and not of ourselves having a living faith working out our salvation not for it to see that we are conformed to His will.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,110.00
Faith
Christian
I thought I need to follow that to be safe but instead I think the Lord wants not to make divisions for sake of gospel to trust Him He would not judge if people do not know. I should only listen to Jesus and not judge others for different beliefs if they believe it is true if they think they can disprove other beliefs if they think they are important but I should not make divisions as I believe Jesus teaches me that as I trust He is just judge. If one is worried he can be baptised and have communion but no one is right if he does not think he needs to surrender his life if he calls that works but I don’t know if they do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,110.00
Faith
Christian
As I believe the full truth is in bible that we only know there is salvation in Christ as He said I am the way the truth and the life no one comes to the Father except through Me because we don’t know if others who believe they need the priest to mediate for them if Jesus holds it against them that they don’t trust in Him and if they are trusting in their need to do things rather than Him except believing that He changes person who believes to be as He wants so one should trust only Christ and leave judgement to Him.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,110.00
Faith
Christian
I believe instead that we should judge fairly as others are raised to believe such and can’t know for sure so should not judge those in churches the most important thing is to follow Him as you have chance or you might not get opportunity to call on Jesus later but if any one calls on name of Jesus as He has opportunity to seek to do His will as He is able now he can be saved.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,110.00
Faith
Christian
I believe the wise man trusts in Christ alone and does not take risk for his soul. We only know there is salvation in Him so one should trust Him and leave judgement of other Christians to God. The bible may not teach it is required that you need to have done works before to be saved only that you now truly received Christ which would be evidenced by changed life. The bible is just given as a guide to show you what is required of one who is a Christian to show him his need to repent of all sins one knows he needs to repent of when he reads the word of God. By faith we have new heart to keep word of God we read word of God to make sure we have repented that we truly received Him to have new heart to be changed to Him. Therefore our hope comes through Jesus alone as the song says on Christ the solid rock I stand all other ground is sinking sand my hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness.

I think the bible may teach faith alone is sufficient but one can seek to be baptised and have communion if one thinks it may be necessary to desire to do so and the thought not to seek to do so if you die God will judge but it may not be necessary.

So incase it is necessary to be saved one should trust in Christ alone and to be taken up in rapture if there is one to be saved from tribulation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,110.00
Faith
Christian
I believe God is just that we can trust Him and I should not for sake of gospel make divisions that I do not risk by judging righteously to trust God justice knowing He is fair and I believe if person believed he needed church or to be doing works always to ensure he is fully following Christ as he is able now he can still be saved because he is not trusting in himself that he deserves heaven because of his works that he is good but he is trying to do God will but I believe works are a response to true faith that if you are having a true relationship with Christ really believing not just intellectually but believing being knowing Him to confirm it it will produce works.

Upvote 0