condition for people to be saved in their last moments

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,466.00
Faith
Christian
I believe if you haven’t found the truth in the church you should not trust it at all if there is no proof that Jesus shows He is really in it that you know you are experiencing Him there and He is only there. I also should not trust Orthodox Church also if God does not convince He is only in church or churches and I should trust bible alone that works are fruit of faith to be living in Christ and you need to make sure your faith is living. I don’t know also if it is required to seek to be baptised or have communion to show your faith as it may not be as bible teaches it may be you are saved by faith alone we are born not of will of men that includes ourselves but God alone but person should do incase to be sure if he does not know. So one should trust in Christ alone and leave judgement of other Christians up to God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,466.00
Faith
Christian
People have to choose to follow Christ to accept possibility others are not saved as everyone has their chance. Everyone is responsible to seek the truth as they have been shown the possibility what they believe is not true and knew their responsibility to seek it and Jesus said call no one on earth your teacher.

I am not convinced the truth is in churches. I have not tried all churches I could try if I am not convinced I believe it is only right to trust the bible alone and leave judgement to God for other Christians. I should follow how I believe now to be sure such as baptism and communion incase it is required though it may not be required and those who believed in Christ alone are saved if they trusted and it is true. I should seek God to believe to help show truth better.

Everyone must strive to be born again so that he trusts fully in Christ to save one to trust He will put Holy Spirit in you if you trust to convict you and lead you to naturally produce the fruit of righteousness He convicts you to want to do good and He leads you in His way and keeps you in His way to strengthen you to follow Him as it says we are kept by power of God. He leads to do works not your own works He puts it in your heart to work for Him as it pleases Him not doing works because it is required to always do to be saved but doing works as evidence of salvation that you are willing to help people who need your help if really people may need your help if not knowing they can definitely get help from others and you should be led to do works if you truly received Christ that you know could be helpful that others need help from.

If you are not producing fruit which is evidence of being born again you have to worry that you are not born again so you read bible as much as you need to to make sure you know truth to obey it so you can be. Also those who are born again should love the word of God to grow as it says as new born babes desire the milk of the word that you may grow thereby.
They would naturally desire to read the word of God to ensure they really know Christ completely to have enough oil that one knows Him fully to know and be able to do His will. But God leads them to naturally do it so He is keeping them but they have responsibility to obey His leading.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,466.00
Faith
Christian
I believe it is harsh and selfish and I should not teach that way I was affected by what others teach I was convinced and wanted to show them I would correct my ways but I believe they are wrong and I should not support divisions I do not believe it is the truth but I did not know and just wanted to be sure but I don’t believe it is just though I believed what they taught could be true that you should not believe you need to always do works I wanted others to have hope to be saved if they can’t know but I believe I am wrong that works are important to do if they are God works that He shows one as you spend time with Him. So I believe we must surrender our lives to Him to submit to Him to always seek to spend as much time with Him that is needed to teach us His will what He requires of us do that we do it.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,466.00
Faith
Christian
In the parable of the virgins why is it that while some sought to get the oil they could not get it that Christ came and they were not saved ? Is it that you have to be thinking of following Christ to confess Him while you can to actually do so because there is a time when it will be too late that you know you are about to pass to die soon and it will be too late to confess Him and call upon His name and it is not enough to do that if you can do more but people need to follow Him or they are not repenting and could die and won't be ready God accepts repentance at any time to follow as you are able if one does what one is able to now than that is all that is required because one is repenting but if one chooses not to he may not get opportunity to repent. People who don't seek to follow Him fully could die at any time and won't get opportunity to commit as they are able.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,466.00
Faith
Christian
I believe one can try church but if one has not found freedom in it you should go only to Christ. He said if you abide in my word you are my disciples indeed and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Most assuredly he who hears My words and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life and shall not come into judgement but has passed from death into life. If anyone is in Christ he is new creation old things have passed away all things are new. That is if you really are a disciple you can truly trust in Him to save you to have your sins forgiven. There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus for the law of the Spirit of life has set me free from the law of sin and death. Therefore people should surrender to Christ to trust in Him for salvation to submit to Him according as one believes if he does not have faith to know he should seek to be baptised and have communion if he thinks they may be necessary though they may not be and he is accepted even if he did not do even if he does not know because he thought it unjust if it is not required and leave judgement to other Christians up to Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,466.00
Faith
Christian
I do not believe works of person one does to save him not from receiving Christ truly from heart that one desires to do can save one also works are not required but evidence if one chooses not to do he could be punished and lose opportunity to accept Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,466.00
Faith
Christian
The problem with religion which includes a non biblical form of Christianity in churches where others teaching their own doctrines not from bible is it makes one think one can deserve salvation. We are saved through faith by Christ alone but such change if it is real would make one want to do works and people need to be willing to do it if they are able or they may not get opportunity to be saved to call on Christ for salvation.

People who are saved perhaps did not believe they required works to save them but that if they were saved works are required evidence or you may not get opportunity to repent so when they hear Christ say I was hungry and you fed me or sick and in prison and you ministered they will wonder when was that as they may not know when they ever did which they would truly desire to do if they were truly changed but whoever refuses to do works and does not desire to do shows he has not really received Christ and could die as punishment and if he dies then he dies as one unsaved because he was not converted and do when he is able but they do not trust any of their own righteousness as a way to earn not from heart.

As they did not know when they did works or to know which works were proof of genuine conversion or believe such is necessary if they do not have opportunity. They wondered when they did works but God shows them when they did works truly from heart because they were converted or when they received Him in another completely to listen to go to Him to ensure they are completely converted and have relationship with Him.

Therefore I think people should put their trust totally in Christ. I can not speak for God to say who He accepts but I believe that seems to be correct understanding of bible and I think it could be necessary to trust in Christ completely to save one and in Him alone so people should trust in Christ alone completely and leave judgement of other Christians to Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,466.00
Faith
Christian
I believe it wrong to support divisions I do believe Christians of all beliefs that can not know if their beliefs are not fully accurate can be saved. I believe I should not support theological wars and it does not please God to make divisions that I should not support those who do that one should trust Christ that He does not care about one knowledge but looks at one heart if one believed in Him and wanted to follow Him because some things you can not know for sure.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,466.00
Faith
Christian
I think doctrine could be important so it is wrong to risk according to what I feel so I think one should seek to follow what one thinks could be true and if there is no proof one should trust in Christ alone to follow all one believes the bible may teach and leave judgement of other Christians to Him.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,466.00
Faith
Christian
Since I believe there could be war and destruction coming on the world I believe I should preach gospel what I believe is true. The judgement of those on the right who were accepted I believe is that they listened to a Christian to fully be converted and to repent and to do works if they still can and those on the left that they never did get converted. It could be though I don’t know that the only thing God requires of us at any time is just that we are believer and it does not matter what type of believer one is and it does not matter if one loses opportunity to do anything while he could have as long as he was truly converted and is not against doing works but we don’t know so one should have correct beliefs which I believe people need to trust in Christ alone and seek to do what one can as one is able.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,466.00
Faith
Christian
I have seen this post which shows how churches do believe only some people can still go to heaven believing in their own self righteousness their works that they were able to do before to leave others without hope.

Weekly Spiritual message

“Do not walk after your own desires, But restrain your appetites. If you fill your soul with the desire for pleasure, It will make you the laughingstock of your enemies. Do not rejoice in great luxury, Lest you become needy by its expense.” – Wisdom of Sirach 18:29-31

Many trust in law in their ability to be justified as if they reach a standard of being perfect enough but do not understand it as you need Christ to understand it according to spirit not letter people do not need to be perfect if they sin we have advocate with the Father but they have to seek to abide in Christ to be righteous one can not love sin that is all when seeks to want to live right

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,466.00
Faith
Christian
Though I am not sure and it seems a risk because I don’t trust the world as I see people being led astray in churches as I see their leaders may be leading them or deceived to follow the beast system of accepting all religions as paths to God I believe I should trust God justice and I should not be afraid and make divisions and also to support people in the churches not to follow and to show care for others to encourage them and their leaders to repent so I preach to all people and heads of churches and the pope to repent to warn them to try to help them or they will face judgement.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,466.00
Faith
Christian
Unfortunately many are compromising the truth for the world and we can’t know if they can be trusted to listen so I think one should not risk because one can not know if others are accepted and have full truth and not judged by the full truth unless God will make unity to prove so I think people should trust only in Christ and leave judgement of other Christians to God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,466.00
Faith
Christian
I should correct what I said for I was not as accurate in my conclusions before and they were not helpful to be saved one should not think he should think he should take the matter in easy manner but as Jesus said strive to enter by narrow gate for many will seek to enter and will not be able. The bible says seek the Lord while He may be found call while He is near that is today for today is day of salvation. Today if you hear His voice do not harden your hearts because the opportunity can close so it says to strive to enter by the narrow gate for many will seek to enter and will not be able. That is because one could not be following as one is able which could make one miss opportunity to repent. Jesus said I am the door he who enters by Me will be saved. Therefore it must be you can be saved now today that you are able to fully surrender now and you must continue so until you die so you be saved because you can die at any time without opportunity to truly be calling on Jesus for salvation surrending all you are able if you die at any time while you are not calling to surrender you are not saved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,466.00
Faith
Christian
I change my mind as I said in post below as I don’t believe devil and people who are not saved are given the same judgement that was meant for him as some people are unrepentant sinners and murderers and murder is big sin and not every time one sins or every sin would have chance to repent as that would encourage evil to stumble others and I know revelations says there was not found place in heaven for devil any longer and only those in the lamb book of life are saved
I have this feeling I should obey this

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,466.00
Faith
Christian
I believe we can not afford to be wrong in our interpretation of bible and we should follow it exactly according to what we believe. As bible does teach to commission all people to be baptised and ordinance of communion was given as a command to do incase it is necessary to have strength to live in Him perhaps people need to seek to do if they always have opportunity they also need to do perhaps God will strengthen others too but we don’t know so people should do it incase. If it was necessary perhaps people need to seek to be doing so if they have opportunity to be saved in last moment only God knows.

Last edited:
Upvote 0