condition for people to be saved in their last moments

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
Jesus came into the world so that it might be saved that is so that it is possible for people to be saved because our good deeds without God are as filthy rags in that we can never do any perfect work without any sin for ourselves to be perfect to take the sin so they can not cover sin only His blood can to make people enter heaven. Being good comes as a consequence of truly accepting Jesus one bears fruit and people must abide in Him or they are not living in Him. God does not require our works to have been done before but one can come at any time as one has opportunity but one must accept Jesus while he can and abide in Him or one may not have opportunity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
I believe since I could be wrong if doctrine does matter one should not take risk that the truth could be you can not earn salvation that you are justified now by faith Jesus told rich man to sell all he had because he knew that was in his heart that he was not willing to leave it perhaps he trusted in his riches for salvation that he thought he would go to heaven because he could earn his salvation by doing deeds with his riches his trust was more in his riches and his deeds and not Christ so he was not willing to accept Christ but a person who accepts Christ has to be willing to share or he may not have opportunity to repent if he dies as punishment while not thinking to do so then he has no opportunity to repent he did not truly accept Christ but Jesus does not require to do anything that He has not shown you to call you to do that He enables you to do. One is saved by faith and it is said only He is the way no one comes except through Him and His righteousness not because of a priest to do what they say not because of your works because you can not be perfect He is our righteousness but once you accept Christ the fruit should be you keep the law He enables one to if you are trusting in Him as Paul said do we abandon the law no on the contrary we establish the law that is by accepting Christ His way He dwells in our hearts to put it in our heart to convict us and if we truly accepted Christ the fruit from such conviction would be to keep it. Therefore one should trust only in Christ and leave judgement of other Christians to God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
I was going to consider not to preach that because I might cause harmful divisions for I believe I should trust in God justice that He understands if one is believer and not cause divisions lest I could harm others so as not to cause divisions and I believed all who followed Christ what they knew and what they believe they should would be saved but I don’t know so I should preach what I think now I am not telling people God would judge them if they follow church to speak for God they could but as I think God truth is most important if it does not work one should trust Christ that is what I think but it is not me who will judge only God does. I do not harm as people know they have responsibility to follow God and can decide later which way they will trust.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
Actually I believe it is right to trust that such differences of belief will not matter if one believes he needs to follow church that Christ looks at one heart commitment that he seeks to follow His commandments according to one understanding.

I should keep unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace and Christ asked us to be united to represent Christ correctly when we love each other for better witness that we may represent our God correctly as love and justice.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
The gospel is called the good news because it teaches that anyone can be saved yet it could be only for those who trust fully in Christ it teaches all are saved by Christ not of works lest any should boast. I have to stand up for it as many need hope and people may need it.

The just live by faith the fruit of true faith is shown in keeping the law but if one has not been punished then person can repent people have to repent as they have opportunity but anyone can be saved at any time other gospels are false they say it is not possible for one to be saved who is still alive if he did not do something.

I only know this gospel saves so I believe all should accept it and leave judgement of other Christians to God. I know God is loving and just but I can not speak for Him what is just He knows what is He will decide we should trust God to leave judgement to Him.

As there is possibility as others who said that those who believe so will be raptured before tribulation others will have to accept it in tribulation but some or all will have to prove their love for God by dying for Him but it is important to believe it incase you will die before tribulation.

Romans 1:16-17
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
I think I myself should trust God as He is just to accept anyone who seeks to follow according to what they think God requires for them but anyone who is worried can trust in Christ alone to think he needs to trust in Him by faith.

The truth is we are saved not of works lest any should boast so that anyone can be saved not meaning that works are not required now to do as proof you truly accept Him and abide in Him without which you can die as punishment while you did not seek to repent to not have chance to call on Christ incase but if one believed he needed to have done a work before or it can be too late for them I believe as God is just because they can not know God will accept.

But works are told to be done like the wise virgins because you can die anytime while you are not thinking to do God will. You might think to do it but Christ comes and does not give you opportunity. If He comes the moment you seek to do it it is too late if you have opportunity to call on God to seek Him according to what you are always able to do. You may need to read bible and fellowship with God to offer repentance as you are able.

if He gives you opportunity to spend time with Him and you do not do while you knew you should and if He takes you that moment because you refused to you are not saved then it is too late. If you are alive before that and have chance to call on Christ you can be saved if you repent while you can to seek to do it before it is too late when it is too late to call on Christ if Christ takes you the moment you seek to call on Him.

So one should be seeking to do all that the bible says because you don’t know if you will have even a moment to call on God to seek to do anything one is able but before you call on God for repentance He comes. God judges according to what one knows one needs to do and if person is purposely not living right to do what one knows one should do he is at risk.

The parable is just to say you know you have a need from seeing others and want the oil of others that is the acceptance of God and they say what would help them to know God like them which is to hear others that help them form a relationship with God who would tell them to follow God as they are able to help them seek to do so but they knew before they should but when they seek to do so now it is too late but they do not even have an opportunity to repent. They die before they have a chance to do what others say and do not even get a moment to call on God to repent to call on Him. They try but God does not give a moment for them to call in repentance but He comes the moment exactly that they call so they offer no repentance. I believe it is good to be united and to fellowship with anyone who can build you up to know God's will.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
Salvation is a free gift you can receive at any time you have chance as the thief was saved in last hour the evidence he changed was that he defended Christ to call to Him but one can do that at end to truly be changed to receive Christ to be changed to want to for God looks at heart in Matthew 25. Christ judged them because He knew their heart that they never received Him in their heart to receive others when they had chance so died as enemies of God but if one receives Him while one has chance truly God knowing one did God credits it to that person as righteousness as Romans says but to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly it is credited to him for righteousness for one accepted Him while he could unto his death to truly be changed by truly accepting Christ in ones heart to be changed to love others of his believers in his heart who they before they would have rejected but they are changed to love all the believers who are needy to care about them in their condition to want to help them truly to care for all of them shown by not hating any and if you knew their condition to care for them in one thoughts so it is done to Him. One may not get opportunity at end to call on Him if one dies while one is not seeking to follow God one won’t be saved so one should seek to help others while one can.

Others may come to faith earlier but show one did not really accept Him in one heart shown by really repenting of one evil to be sorry to be changed to love others to turn away from it but another truly accepted Christ in his heart at end that God saw he should have more chances to stay alive not to die to have opportunity to call on Him to be saved and he accepted from his heart so he is accepted. We see Christ accepted people who were called in last hour which does not mean to work literally one hour but to receive Him in last season of your life. We are saved now by faith if we truly accepted Him and we stay saved while we abide in Him without which we can die while we don’t expect while we are not repenting to be seeking to do His will to call on Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
Those who are at risk are those who love sin in their hearts they are unrepentant God says to them to repent to watch otherwise He will come as a thief as for the righteous who even if he sins he tries to get up again they seek to follow God according to their knowledge they might not know more so less is required of them God knows those who love Him some people are taken because they are righteous and tested and He knows they love Him to witness for christ to those who reject Him and do not fear Him they are not as those taken as punishment from God as those who live in sin without any repentance not caring.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
I believe salvation is by faith alone but not a faith that is alone for a faith that is alone without willing to do works is not true saving faith. You have to be willing to work to not work when one is able may lead to judgment Christ coming to you unexpectedly because you did not truly repent to change to be seeking to do His will. You have to seek God to give you faith as Jesus said the work of God is that you believe on Him whom He sent for that leads to person repenting to truly bear fruit so one changes and truly repents so bible says work out your salvation with fear and trembling. That is you have to fear that if you come short of true faith which is accompanied by works you can do which to some is just to be calling on Christ and repenting in their heart as much as possible now.

They must do so and must fear they come short not to have that faith that is true saving faith to have genuine repentance. Christ only required faith for He says salvation is a gift of God not of works lest any should boast that is that one could earn the grace of God if one needed to do works before that the things which are impossible with man to be saved are possible with God.

Jesus told rich man to sell what he had not because it is needed for all to do to be saved but because he knew his riches stop him from accepting Christ that he is dedicated to it and accepting Christ means you are willing in your heart to rid of them to help the poor you love Christ more and to depend on Christ for salvation you have to leave them all in your heart to follow Christ and he was looking for a work to do to be saved we are saved by faith alone because not everyone can do anything else to be saved but true faith will be accompanied by works or if one did not seek to do that he could die for not seeking to do the works as he never wanted to do works but anyone calling repenting wanting to do works is saved.

So it is with all works you need to be repentant and to do or you don’t have true faith and can die as one unrepentant not to have chance to repent to want to do works. But works are only required in what you are able to do and know you should be doing therefore all need to repent to do what they know they should be doing. Therefore it is only required at end for people to do what they are able what they can know one should do but those who can do more to have more time need to do more because they can do more or know more or they risk dying as unrepentant not doing what they already have found out or known they can do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
I do not know what is required perhaps it is necessary to have accepted church or you may not get opportunity to repent but it may be if you are alive I think you can still be saved if you accept it if not the church should be able to prove and show why it is not possible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
The truth is in the bible we are not saved of works for it to be required to think one can earn salvation and not just one is expected to live as one chosen as Jesus says when you have done what you have commanded say we are unprofitable servants we have done only our duty to think one can earn salvation to perfectly fulfill a standard to be perfect is wrong you do as servants because you have been purchased.

As Paul says he who works the wages that is result of it is not counted grace but debt that is if you have to work to get grace then you can not say you are being saved of grace but you receive wages which is to go to heaven because you worked but it was only because of your debt to follow Christ because of what He did.

Bible says we were chosen by His mercy to be saved because we accepted the truth we heard others who did not hear would have opportunity to be saved later but as we are chosen to not walk like the rest of the world walks not having understanding of God influenced by spirit of the prince of the power of the air which works in sons of disobedience which is in those who do not know the truth and hate it from ignorance for not listening to truth that is preached and not considering it to think about it to know it is truth and such ignorance can lead to not understanding that we are saved by faith and must live new life.

I believe that is what bible teaches but I think I should trust God justice to be caring and understanding that He accepts believers who didn’t know that or doubt that to not be sure it is true for sure and that it is required for they may not hate the truth they don’t know about they are taught differently and are not hating the light like those who refuse the truth they are able to know is true.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
I believe the scriptures teach it is necessary to confess Christ because God looks at heart and if person refuses to do so he may die when he is no longer able to do so but if person is alive and does not know he is passing away immediately and he is not able to show with the tongue if he can’t speak God will accept for he intends to confess but it is too late to confess once you know you are passing away for at that moment you know Christ came and you are passing away.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
I do want to clarify that works are important to seek to do when you have opportunity or you may not get opportunity to repent but one is saved through faith at any time his new understanding to commit as much as possible what one can do at any time.

Therefore we have to seek to do works the rich man was called to sell all he has to follow Christ so he needed to as well as it could be for anyone who has riches if one is attached to riches and not serving God because that is call of Christ. To not do shows that your heart is not commited and can lead to punishment but person could not be punished if it is not required of person and he has opportunity to call on Christ to be seeking to do just what he is able to do he did not die unexpectedly while he did not seek to do will of God which is what happens to those not accepted.

Or it could be possible for a rich man to be saved but it is harder because one could be distracted by riches not to spend time as one can and Jesus wanted him not to have distraction to seek to go back and would ensure he would be kept from trouble for fully committing but if one does not one could struggle and one could be distracted not to watch and one may not deserve opportunity to call at end but anyone who calls to be seeking to surrender what one is able to any time can be saved for those who are not accepted will die when they are not seeking to surrender.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
I believe the truth is in the bible that it teaches that we are saved by Christ alone and the bible says if we keep whole law and stumble in one point we are guilty of all that the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ and just shall live by faith works are necessary fruit of true faith in Christ one must worry one is not fully accepting Christ to bear fruit and those who are saved do not know that they ever ministered to Christ in need but if they were righteous they would visit a Christian in need and accept Christ to do good to them when they see one for standing for Christ it would move them to be converted to be Christian so that they do so for sake of Christ or receiving any Christian who was stranger or rather you need to seek to do good to minister to Christian in need and others because you have to accept all who represent Christ and they tell you what Christ said to help all others as you may not live to have opportunity to receive Christ later in stranger to repent but if one lives and has opportunity to receive stranger who stands for gospel as shown by doing what it says to repent to have a change of heart to love others but they don’t know if they ever fully received one to do as they say to repent completely to watch as they have opportunity and to repent of not accepting others or not being loving to love others to be diligently seeking to repent from God to ask forgiveness from God to love them if they did fully repent to get forgiveness from God as they are supposed to and on day of judgement they will want to know when they did it to which person they received once in their life what was the basis of their acceptance.

Since it could be you may need to trust in Christ completely because you need to be perfect I believe it is my duty to tell people to trust in Christ alone and leave judgement to God who alone knows for some have said it is required to do so to be raptured because things will be difficult for those left behind and to save people now who will pass away before rapture.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
I believe I should trust in God to understand as people could not know for sure the bible teaches you need to and they may feel to do so to make divisions may not be right and bible also says we should not judge others of weak faith and Paul told all people not to make divisions those who said they followed apostles and those who said they followed only Christ though others still make divisions and people fight my faith still I should not as it is very important to accept Christ and I should not make offenses against the faith.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
I believe it is not my job to speak for God but to follow what I believe that I am not needed He decides and if one thinks one might need to follow Christ alone then they should and leave judgement to Christ it does not stumble one because if they believe it is the truth then there is no reason to stay in churches to worry about that. I believe therefore people should trust in and follow Christ alone and leave judgement to God incase it is necessary to do so to be saved before you die and to be raptured as long as you are following Christ so you don’t go through tribulation which will be difficult. I think maybe Paul said not to make divisions because people should not judge when people were not able to know before until Paul said.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
Though I believed it might be necessary to do so so I thought to but I am still convicted it is unjust that it is not right to misrepresent God to be unjust to not be understanding because they are taught that and may not know for sure what they are taught is not right people still have no excuse to reject gospel but I think I should not offend people to sadden people and to encourage people as they need to follow Christ to not give opportunity for enemies of gospel to draw people away from sound doctrine even if they get offended that I should not support divisions to trust God as understanding as people don’t know for sure they don’t need church and there is no reason they should have to go through tribulation too difficult just because of their belief.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,201.00
Faith
Christian
The below shows that if one keeps in his sin and never seeks repentance to not call on God when he has chance to remain so he will eventually die unexpectedly at a time he is not repenting not watching without having chance to repent.

Ecclesiastes 8:11-13
11 Because the sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. 12 Though a sinner does evil a hundred times, and his days are prolonged, yet I surely know that it will be well with those who fear God, who fear before Him. 13 But it will not be well with the wicked; nor will he prolong his days, which are as a shadow, because he does not fear before God.

Upvote 0