Status
Not open for further replies.

betty401

Oct 3, 2012
Toronto
✟7,765.00
Faith
Christian
Returned from the hospital after colonoscopy - diagnosis: intestinal growth which the doctor believes is cancerous.

Next step of my mother's ordeal is to meet with the oncology surgeon......

We were both crying at the hospital asking ourselves, why does she need to go through all these health nighmares for the past 13 years: triple bypass surgery, followed by a full hysterectomy (cervical cancer in situ), followed by catharact surgery on both eyes, followed by the recent angioplasty to open up her heart arteries beginning of this month .........and now this.......colon cancer....and future surgery of same.

Why is God putting my mother through so much pain and suffering ??? All her life long, she has been a good Christian, a caring mother, a wife who lost her husband, when she was only 45 years old (and never re-married).
Why is this all happening to her and me (I am an only child) ??

I wished, God would have some answers to give me.......

ThyLovingkindness

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
✟14,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying that the Lord will comfort you in lieu of the recent news... sometimes His will difficult to accept, I hope you'll find peace in His Truth, God bless you and your mom. I know how hard it is when moms get sick, I was so close to mine... and I miss her to this day.

:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

loveandfear

Jul 9, 2012
✟15,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry to hear that.

I would like to share a dream.

I saw a man with a pitcher of lemon wedges. He said drink this and you won't get cancer.

After the dream, I found lemons are extremely effective at combating cancer, multiple ways. This wasn't known before I had this dream. In case you may want to try this and share it with your Mom. You may want to drink it with a straw, to reduce the acid contact with the teeth.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God comfort Betty and her mom as they search for answers. I pray the LORD will step in and heal mom. I pray that if it be in thy Will that You would turn this news around. Strengthen the mom and bless her with health. Strengthen Betty to have faith and to believe that You are our helper in times of trouble, You are our healer, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.