Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Except for the fact that he did exactly what BLM people have been calling for (and doing) ever since last year.

Except BLM has been denouncing violence, protecting police and trying to stop looting and disorder. On the other hand, right-wing terrorists have been shooting police, committing acts of vandalism, often trying to make it appear BLM was responsible. Would you like me to show you that, again?

The shoe fits.

If the shoe fits, why are the right-wing rioters wearing sneakers?

As you have admitted, there is no evidence whatever that the sniper who shot up a BLM march was a member of BLM. That was also what the police found. Would you like to see that again?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Except BLM has been denouncing violence, protecting police and trying to stop looting and disorder. On the other hand, right-wing terrorists have been shooting police, committing acts of vandalism, often trying to make it appear BLM was responsible. Would you like me to show you that, again?

Still waiting for you to show me conservatives shooting police.

If the shoe fits, why are the right-wing rioters wearing sneakers?

Were they Air Jordans? Then they must have been BLM.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
On the other hand, right-wing terrorists have been shooting police, committing acts of vandalism, often trying to make it appear BLM was responsible. Would you like me to show you that, again?

Still waiting for you to show me.

Here:
“Boogaloo boy” killed officer, used BLM protest as cover: prosecutors

And here:
FBI: Far-Right Extremist Posed As BLM Protester, Fired On Minneapolis Police Precinct
FBI: Far-Right Extremist Posed As BLM Protester, Fired On Minneapolis Police Precinct

And here:

This included protests in Richmond, Virginia, where peaceful demonstrations on Saturday and Sunday night turned violent following infiltration of the protests by white supremacists, according to local officials.

“There were white supremacists marching under the banner of Black Lives Matter, attempting to undermine an otherwise overwhelmingly peaceful movement towards social justice,” said Mayor Levar Stoney during a Sunday news conference, according to the Washington Post.

Officials Say White Supremacists Infiltrated Black Lives Matter Protest in Richmond to Instigate Riots

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Except BLM has been denouncing violence, protecting police and trying to stop looting and disorder.

I just love how you guys say the opposite of whatever is true. Referring to arson and looting and "peaceful demonstrations" was an early example. Now, shooting at police and calling for them to be defunded, and burning down police precincts is called "protecting police". Will you also be claiming that falling asleep to the tune of liberal propaganda is what it takes to be "woke"?

• Winner
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I just love how you guys say the opposite of whatever is true.

And here, when you were denying that right-wing extremists were killing police, vandalizing property and trying to incite riots, that's exactly what you were doing. As you now see, I showed you that they were doing all of that.

Referring to arson and looting and "peaceful demonstrations" was an early example.

You said that, but I haven't. So there is that.

. Now, shooting at police and calling for them to be defunded,

Right wing extremists murdering police have not, so far as I know, called for defunding them. Can you give us an example? I suppose that could be why Biden rejects defunding police.

and burning down police precincts is called "protecting police".

Some people apparently do...

The alleged gunman, a member of the Boogaloo Bois, shouted “Justice for Floyd” and helped set the building on fire, according to a federal complaint.

Reality can be inconvenient, but it has the virtue of being true. Probably time to make peace with it. I realize that not every right wing extremist is out there killing police, inciting violence, and burning down police stations. But they are doing it. I assume you don't support them.

Pretty much the way BLM denounces violence and vandalism. And condemns attacks on police.

Here, BLM organizers form a human shield around a police officer who was separated from the others. They kept him safe until he was able to be reunited with the other police.
wjq8qfh507251.jpg

Officials Say White Supremacists Infiltrated Black Lives Matter Protest in Richmond to Instigate Riots

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And here, when you were denying that right-wing extremists were killing police, vandalizing property and trying to incite riots, that's exactly what you were doing. As you now see, I showed you that they were doing all of that.

You've repeated claims, which is not proof.

Right wing extremists murdering police have not, so far as I know, called for defunding them. Can you give us an example? I suppose that could be why Biden rejects defunding police.

Nice try at putting words in my mouth. However, here's one of the leftist extremists that do:

6 reasons why it’s time to defund the police

"Officials say", according to a leftist rag on the internet is not proof of reality. Try again.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

You've repeated claims, which is not proof.

The perps have, in most cases, been arrested by police. Really no way to deny those. On the other hand, you've made vague claims, none of which have any compelling evidence. The one case you claimed to be BLM violence, turned out to be someone who fired on a BLM march. The police themselves say that they have no evidence that he was in any way associated with BLM.

So there is all that. As you see, the guy arrested for shooting police was a right-winger. Would you like me to show you again?

And Now, shooting at police and calling for them to be defunded,

Haven't see right wing extremists calling for that. They pretty much just want to shoot police.

Defunding police, as you learned, is not on the Biden Administration's agenda, even though white nationalists continue to claim that it is.

"Officials say",

Mayor of Richmond and the Richmond police, for example.

Police: Richmond riots instigated by white supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter
RICHMOND, Va. – Riots in downtown Richmond over the weekend were instigated by white supremacists under the guise of Black Lives Matter, according to law enforcement officials.

Protesters tore down police tape and pushed forward toward Richmond police headquarters, where they set a city dump truck on fire.

Police declared the event an “unlawful assembly” and ordered people to leave, later deploying tear gas.

Six people were arrested. The mayor of Richmond thanked the Black Lives Matter protesters he said tried to stop the white supremacists from spearheading the violence.

“Their mission is simple, not the Richmond we know,” said Mayor Levar Stoney.

Besides the police department, damage also occurred in and around the VCU campus.

according to a leftist rag on the internet is not proof of reality.

It's the local TV station. Try again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Mayor of Richmond and the Richmond police, for example.

Police: Richmond riots instigated by white supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter
RICHMOND, Va. – Riots in downtown Richmond over the weekend were instigated by white supremacists under the guise of Black Lives Matter, according to law enforcement officials.

Protesters tore down police tape and pushed forward toward Richmond police headquarters, where they set a city dump truck on fire.

Police declared the event an “unlawful assembly” and ordered people to leave, later deploying tear gas.

Six people were arrested. The mayor of Richmond thanked the Black Lives Matter protesters he said tried to stop the white supremacists from spearheading the violence.

“Their mission is simple, not the Richmond we know,” said Mayor Levar Stoney.

Oh goodie! A black liberal democrat not willing to admit that black people with BLM were causing the damage. Can't get much less credible than that.
His actions prove what he's all about:
Richmond mayor orders Confederate statues on city land removed

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Oh goodie! A black liberal democrat not willing to admit that black people with BLM were causing the damage.

As you know, that's what the police told him. White supremacists were trying to incite rioting, and BLM was not letting them succeed, according to police. And since we have reports from law enforcement from other cities, showing the same thing happening elsewhere, well, you know. I can believe you or I can believe the police who were actually on the scene and know what happened.

Can't get much less credible than that.

That's what I was thinking.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
As you know, that's what the police told him. White supremacists were trying to incite rioting, and BLM was not letting them succeed, according to police. And since we have reports from law enforcement from other cities, showing the same thing happening elsewhere, well, you know. I can believe you or I can believe the police who were actually on the scene and know what happened.

Or you can see it for yourself and believe your own eyes:

Or simply deny it and pretend the evidence doesn't exist. Your choice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Your video says only that " some demonstrators" rioted; the police blamed outside agitators, not BLM.

At least 8 out-of-state agitators were arrested. Not one BLM member arrest, according to police.

Looks like you made my point for me. As it became clear that these right-wing agitators were following BLM demonstrations to make trouble, police wised up and started targeting the bad guys.

That's why I can give you so many examples of right-wing terrorists arrested, and you're still trying to find one BLM member like that.

Thanks for your help. Hint: be very cautious about using You Tube and Facebook stuff as evidence, and this won't happen again to you.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Your video says only that " some demonstrators" rioted; the police blamed outside agitators, not BLM.

At least 8 out-of-state agitators were arrested. Not one BLM member arrest, according to police.

Looks like you made my point for me. As it became clear that these right-wing agitators...

I'll just stop you there when you start inserting your own ideas into what was actually said in the videos. It's very clear what the videos show, which is black people claiming to be BLM and doing their rioting. Plenty of burned out shells of buildings still remain as a testimony to their "No justice, no peace" mantra.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'll just stop you there when you start inserting your own ideas into what was actually said in the videos. It's very clear what the videos show, which is black people claiming to be BLM and doing their rioting.

As you learned, Richmond Va. police caught right wing extremists trying to incite a riot among BLM demonstrators, and the demonstrators tried to stop them.

In the Dallas case, you assumed a sniper who shot up a BLM march was a BLM member, even though the police said they had no reason to think so.

You need more than imagination. I've given you a number of examples of right wing extremists killing police, rioting and attacking government builidings while pretending be BLM. And you're still struggling, trying to identify even one BLM member who did anything like that.

For reasons we all understand.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
As you learned, Richmond Va. police caught right wing extremists trying to incite a riot among BLM demonstrators, and the demonstrators tried to stop them.

In the Dallas case, you assumed a sniper who shot up a BLM march was a BLM member, even though the police said they had no reason to think so.

You need more than imagination. I've given you a number of examples of right wing extremists killing police, rioting and attacking government builidings while pretending be BLM. And you're still struggling, trying to identify even one BLM member who did anything like that.

For reasons we all understand.

Once again, those on your side say the opposite of what is true, and blame others for what you yourselves do.
Jan 6th, anyone?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Once again, those on your side say the opposite of what is true,

Sorry, that doesn't work. Get some facts. If you could find even one BLM member who was doing what all those right wing extremists were doing, that would be a start. Hint: there are some out there. Just not as many, and not as violent as your guys.

Or you could just keep on and blame others for what you yourselves do.
Jan 6th, anyone? That's not working, either.

FBI Director Christopher Wray repeatedly rebuts claims that antifa activists attacked Capitol
The FBI has not seen "any evidence of anarchist violent extremists or people subscribing to antifa in connection with the 6th," he said at a Senate hearing.
FBI Director Christopher Wray repeatedly rebuts claims that antifa activists attacked Capitol

Joe Biden took the oath of office today and is now the 46th president of the United States, which means the apocalypse that Trump-supporting QAnon cult predicted would prevent him from doing so failed to happen.

And well, they're really not handling it well now that de facto leader Ron Watkins himself threw in the towel on Wednesday shortly after the inauguration. "We gave it our all, now we need to keep our chins up and go back to our lives as best we are able," Watkins said in a message board post. "We have a new president sworn in and it is our responsibility to respect the Constitution."

Watkins was a former administrator of the 8kun (formerly 8chan) message board and both he and his father are suspected of being Q, the as-yet-unidentified creator of the movement, so it's a sign of defeat that he's asking supporters to stand down.

One of QAnon members' main theories was that a biblical rapture of sorts or "storm" would rain down on the country during the inauguration at noon on Wednesday — when forces amassed by Trump would appear to arrest Biden and other Democrats on live TV while Trump would be sworn in for a second term.

QAnon in Meltdown After Biden Inauguration: 'We Need to Go Back to Our Lives'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, that doesn't work. Get some facts. If you could find even one BLM member who was doing what all those right wing extremists were doing, that would be a start. Hint: there are some out there. Just not as many, and not as violent as your guys.

The longer you stick to that script about how BLM rioters were actually right-wing extremists, the longer you insult BLM as a movement that does nothing. Meanwhile, the youtube videos of black people rioting--the black people you claim are right wing extremists--can be seen by anyone who cares to look and know the truth. But continue to claim they are white if you still wish to deny the truth.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
he longer you stick to that script about how BLM rioters were actually right-wing extremists

As you learned, there were a lot of them. Some of them got caught. No point in denying it. Would you like me to show you again?

Meanwhile, the youtube videos...

This may come as a shock, but there are actually people who put up false stuff on You Tube. Sorry I had to tell you that.

You can deny all those cases I showed you of right-wing extremists pretending to be BLM, but it won't change the police reports. Learn to accept the real.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
As you learned, there were a lot of them. Some of them got caught. No point in denying it. Would you like me to show you again?

Repeating the same falsehoods won't make them any more true. That's always been the case.

This may come as a shock, but there are actually people who put up false stuff on You Tube. Sorry I had to tell you that.

Are you now trying to tell me that when we see black people carrying BLM signs and chanting their slogans and then throwing firebombs and bricks at police, it isn't real? And you're trying to talk to me about not denying reality? :rolleyes:

Well, I have to admit that I find it mildly entertaining.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Repeating the same falsehoods won't make them any more true. That's always been the case.

That's what I told you. The stories just aren't working for you.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

That's what I told you. The stories just aren't working for you.

If that's what you choose to believe, I will allow you to believe it.

Upvote 0