United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What metric do you base it on?

Sure, I'll expand on that a little: I used to watch the CNN site, but found them applying a lot of hate news regarding Trump simply because he attacked the media openly. Although I didn't vote for trump, I found it disturbing. And I don't get that from Fox's site. It's pretty obvious to me really.

Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've seen quite a few YouTube videos by conservative sources. No thank you.
Once again, it doesn't matter what the truth is. People want to listen to what they want to hear. I almost can't blame the media for selling their souls to make a buck. It is a business in the end. Note, that my statement can be applied universally to everyone both on the left and on the right. Your statement is just evidence that my claim is true.

Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your statement is just evidence that my claim is true.

It became clear to me that the content of conservative leaning videos aren't credible sources after watching and researching the conservative videos that were posted on this site as a news source.

• Agree
Reactions: ToddNotTodd
Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
When a guy who surrounds himself with (and promotes) negativity while in office, this is to be expected.

When he's making public statements, provably lying a good portion of the time, a news outlet pointing out that he's lying doesn't mean they have some sort of unfounded bias.

• Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
For the youngsters out there, once upon a time, CNN was pretty much down the middle. The fledgling network covered news — real news, not fake news — and worked hard to be on site wherever news was happening. When something happened, that was the place to go.
But those days are long gone. Watch any 10 minutes of CNN, and now you’ll see nothing more than a nonstop — and often vicious — diatribe against President Trump.

Those networks are mouthpieces for the political class whose power Trump threatens. By the time Trump clinched the GOP nomination, media's policy was "all hands on deck" - to use whatever resources were available to bring Trump down.

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It became clear to me that the content of conservative leaning videos aren't credible sources after watching and researching the conservative videos that were posted on this site as a news source.
Yep, just like it has become clear to me that the content of liberal leaning sources, like CNN and the Washington Post, aren't credible sources. Which is why they are being sued.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When a guy who surrounds himself with (and promotes) negativity while in office, this is to be expected.

When he's making public statements, provably lying a good portion of the time, a news outlet pointing out that he's lying doesn't mean they have some sort of unfounded bias.

Donald Trump has definitely earned the criticism he gets.

Trump's most notable insults

Trump's Long History of Racism

Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies

Trump's casual racism toward Native Americans

Donald Trump’s Long Record of Degrading Women

• Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,263.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
That man is the California gold rush for comedians!
Well he's a goldmine for people who wish they had the talent to be comedians but can't write or tell a funny joke to save their lives but can get standing ovations by pandering to their low IQ audiences by repeating some version of "Orange Man Bad" umpteen million times.

• Haha
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So has CNN and MSNBC definitely earned the title "fake news". Examples can be found:
1. Washington Post blaming border patrol for death of 7 year old migrant,
2. CNN and The Hill spread retracted sexual assault claim against Kavanaugh
3. Boston Globe corrects Liz Warrens story that makes her seem less Native Amerian,
4. New York Times accuses Nikki Haley of purchasing expensive curtains for her office.
5. CNN analyst publishes dubious report on additional Kavanaugh allegations.
6. CNN accuses Ted Cruz of being afraid to appear on their network.
7. CNN spreads false statistics on Texas school shooting.
8. NBC sat on information that contradicted allegations made against Kavanaugh.
9. CNN and MSNBC blames republicans for Steel Dossier

I can go on and on.

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well he's a goldmine for people who wish they had the talent to be comedians but can't write or tell a funny joke to save their lives but can get standing ovations by pandering to their low IQ audiences by repeating some version of "Orange Man Bad" umpteen million times.
Yep, there is a reason why NPC memes have gone so viral on the internet. The media is largely to blame for it.

Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,528.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Sure, I'll expand on that a little: I used to watch the CNN site, but found them applying a lot of hate news regarding Trump simply because he attacked the media openly. Although I didn't vote for trump, I found it disturbing. And I don't get that from Fox's site. It's pretty obvious to me really.

What is "hate news"? I have never heard that term before.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So has CNN and MSNBC definitely earned the title "fake news". Examples can be found:
1. Washington Post blaming border patrol for death of 7 year old migrant,
2. CNN and The Hill spread retracted sexual assault claim against Kavanaugh
3. Boston Globe corrects Liz Warrens story that makes her seem less Native Amerian,
4. New York Times accuses Nikki Haley of purchasing expensive curtains for her office.
5. CNN analyst publishes dubious report on additional Kavanaugh allegations.
6. CNN accuses Ted Cruz of being afraid to appear on their network.
7. CNN spreads false statistics on Texas school shooting.
8. NBC sat on information that contradicted allegations made against Kavanaugh.
9. CNN and MSNBC blames republicans for Steel Dossier

I can go on and on.
What percentage of stories at the New York Times and CNN have been found to be erroneous? You can’t go on and on, because it is a tiny percentage. Things are going to slip through the cracks when publishing the volume of one of those outlets.

• Agree
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Once again, it doesn't matter what the truth is. People want to listen to what they want to hear. I almost can't blame the media for selling their souls to make a buck.

That pretty much sums it up right there people believe what they want to believe, the truth be damned.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm simply expressing my experience. Therefore I should direct both questions back to the OP :)
You haven’t described an experience, you’ve made a claim, that you can tell “CNN is more biased, without using a fact checker.” Are you saying CNN doesn’t report things factually?

Upvote 0