Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Harvard Study: CNN, NBC Trump Coverage 93% Negative | RealClearPolitics

How much does CNN hate Trump? 93% of coverage is negative
For the youngsters out there, once upon a time, CNN was pretty much down the middle. The fledgling network covered news — real news, not fake news — and worked hard to be on site wherever news was happening. When something happened, that was the place to go.
But those days are long gone. Watch any 10 minutes of CNN, and now you’ll see nothing more than a nonstop — and often vicious — diatribe against President Trump.

Last edited:

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

For the youngsters out there, once upon a time, CNN was pretty much down the middle. The fledgling network covered news — real news, not fake news — and worked hard to be on site wherever news was happening. When something happened, that was the place to go.
But those days are long gone. Watch any 10 minutes of CNN, and now you’ll see nothing more than a nonstop — and often vicious — diatribe against President Trump.

Youngsters know how to look things up, Bob. The media coverage was overwhelmingly negative for President Obama & Mitt Romney. Sure, it's more negative for Donald Trump on account of how Donald Trump chronically does negative things. This is a grown man in his 70s who retweeted fake wrestling memes, train memes of himself beating up CNN.

For goodness sakes, Bob, you've made the point of sharing right here on this forum some of the ridiculous tweets by Donald. Where he's name-calling, sulking, mocking. If they'd been written by anybody else but Donald I think most folks would have no problem understanding how unacceptable they are. How on earth do you not expect that man to get negative coverage when he's behaved in such a negative way?

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Yeah I switched to Fox News as I find it less biased. Fox News

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

CNN along with many other main stream news networks have sold their souls and their integrity for the sake of ratings. It really doesn't matter what the truth is. What matters is what people want to hear and what the people want to hear is Trump bashing.

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ever watch the videos of Fact Checker getting fact checked? You would be surprised how biased they actually are. It make you wonder why news media networks even exist if Fact Checker.org is the supreme standard of honesty.

I've seen quite a few YouTube videos by conservative sources. No thank you.

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isn't that the same Washington Post who is being sued for their irresponsible journalism?

While the Washington Post is left-leaning and isn't obviously perfect, its rating for factual reporting is high. I fact-check the stories posted by the Washington Post, as I do all other news sources I read.

Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: HIGH
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

Washington Post - Media Bias/Fact Check

And fact-checking the story concerning the perpetual lies of Donald Trump isn't difficult to do.

All False statements involving Donald Trump

PolitiFact: All False statements involving Donald Trump

The 25 Worst Lies From Donald Trump’s First 200 Days

Donald Trump masqueraded as publicist to brag about himself

Donald Trump's Long, Strange History of Using Fake Names | Fortune

Ex-Forbes reporter says Trump posed as executive, lied to him to crack Forbes 400 list

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What's that have to do with being less bias?

Fox News - Media Bias/Fact Check

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes.

Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to wording and story selection that favors the right and Mixed factually based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories that later must be retracted after being widely shared. (emphasis added)

Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: MIXED

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Fox News - Media Bias/Fact Check - These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes.

Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to wording and story selection that favors the right and Mixed factually based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories that later must be retracted after being widely shared.

Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: MIXED

I find it interesting that I can tell CNN is more biased even without a fact checker. It's quite obvious actually.

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0