I don’t know any way to serve God and His Church other than telling the truth.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
(LifeSiteNews) — Dear Friend,
For Christians, Lent is a season of repentance. But for some radical leftists in America, it’s been an opportunity for sacrilege.

On Ash Wednesday 2024, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, “America’s Parish Church,” was thronged with the faithful, seeking ashes of repentance.

But the following day, the same hallowed space was desecrated by the sacrilegious clamor of a thousand God-hating radicals.

As the coffin of “Cecilia” Gentili, a self-styled “harlot” drag queen, was carried down the aisle, the godless crowds proclaimed him as the: “Great harlot, St. Cecilia, the Mother of All harlots.

And as this cry echoed from the consecrated walls of the cathedral, where countless Masses have been offered, a priest of Jesus Christ gave the silence of his consent and, worse yet, joked with the anti-Christian throng.

This blasphemous event saddened me to my core…

But I was not surprised.

Tomorrow, March 13, it will be eleven years since a corrupt group of cardinals, calling themselves the “St. Gallen Mafia,” succeeded in their plot to prop up a man of their choice in a conclave without a proper appreciation of that cardinal’s stances.

When Francis appeared on the loggia that night, many were disturbed.

I was also concerned, but I have always tried to think the best of him and never stopped praying for him.

But my priority has always been the truth.

I have spent hundreds of hours in Rome, speaking with cardinals, bishops, and priests, hearing first-hand what has happened in that holy city.

With LifeSiteNews’ indefatigable team of journalists, I have cataloged the never-ending betrayals of Christ that have been perpetrated since that day.

And make no mistake, all roads are now leading back to Rome.

Shortly after the St. Patrick’s scandal hit the news, a friend of “Cecilia” made a statement to the press. He cited Francis as justification for the sacrilege that took place.

“We are caught in the middle of a war” between Francis and Catholics who oppose him, he said. And he was right.

Francis has declared war on faithful Catholics.

LifeSiteNews was at the forefront of honest coverage of the bombshell of Fiducia Supplicans. This wicked document, penned by an archbishop-author of erotic literature, paved the way for the desecration at St. Patrick’s Cathedral when it “permitted” sacrilegious same-sex blessings.

This document betrayed everyone who has fought so hard for Catholic teaching on marriage and the family.

It was a betrayal of parents trying to teach the truth to their children.

It was a betrayal of priests who have always preached true doctrine despite tremendous pressure.

But most of all, it betrayed Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

The world following
Fiducia Supplicans is a much more dangerous place for all of us.

Continued below.