Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Hard for me to take this guy too seriously given the gravitas of his error.

Biden forgot the death of his son?

How do you get that answer so wrong? It's either ineptitude bias, or payola.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
But the transcript of the interview does. Hur lied. And then resigned prior to his testimony presumably so he wouldn't be beholden to the DOJ for whatever he said.

"TOTALLY EXONERATED!"

Everyone should read it.

Attachments

• doj-hjc-hur-0000192-0000290.pdf
    10.1 MB · Views: 11
  • doj-hjc-hur-0000033-0000191.pdf
    14 MB · Views: 12
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,079.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

This article is about a 7 minute read. I believe it a balanced article with quotes from Robert Hur, and congressmen from both political parties.
He lied. That's wrong. That's so very very wrong.
Where in that transcript does it say that Joe and his people did NOT break the classified documents law?
Where in that transcript does it say that Joe and his people did break the classified documents law?

Reactions: xser88
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Read the parts quoted by Jim Jordan and others.
It's a well known fact that a Senator and a vice president doesn't have the authority to keep classified documents in a private home.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟246,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
It's a well known fact that a Senator and a vice president doesn't have the authority to keep classified documents in a private home.
It's not a punishable offense unless he knowingly kept them in his home. I'd like to see Biden face some consequences for being reckless enough with the documents that classified information was in his home for years, but I don't see enough evidence that he willingly broke the law.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Hard for me to take this guy too seriously given the gravitas of his error.

Biden forgot the death of his son?

How do you get that answer so wrong? It's either ineptitude bias, or payola.
Biden knows his son is dead.
What the prosecutor is claiming is that Biden forgot the date of his son's death.

Men are notoriously bad at remembering dates. Birthdays, anniversaries. Death dates (as if that's a thing people are supposed to remember)

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,803.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
But the transcript of the interview does. Hur lied. And then resigned prior to his testimony presumably so he wouldn't be beholden to the DOJ for whatever he said.

"TOTALLY EXONERATED!"

Everyone should read it.
It's pretty amusing that Hur seemed to suddenly develope a case of amnesia about what he'd said in the transcript, after his comments about Bidens memory.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
What the prosecutor is claiming is that Biden forgot the date of his son's death.

Men are notoriously bad at remembering dates. Birthdays, anniversaries. Death dates (as if that's a thing people are supposed to remember)
I meant that Hur got it wrong.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Which he didn't. He remembered the date (May 30th), though he may (it's not entirely clear from the transcript) have been struggling to remember the year (2015) - someone else in the room chimed in before Biden could say it.

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Which he didn't. He remembered the date (May 30th), though he may (it's not entirely clear from the transcript) have been struggling to remember the year (2015) - someone else in the room chimed in before Biden could say it.
Oh, OK.
Sometimes I forget what year I was married. LOLs

I would think if I was a prosecutor and was considerning whether to charge someone and thinking maybe poor memory would be a reason not to, I'd at least want more evidence than just forgetting the exact year of something. I'd even be interested in getting a professional to do an assessment. I don't know if that is something a prosecutor can ask for at this stage in an investigation.

But it's a weird reason not to prosecute.

The govt need to get more clear on how to solve this problem of govt officials taking classified documents home.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
ROFL! Who CARES about what Jim Jordan thinks about Biden's guilt. That don't mean a thing.

He couched his report in such a way that red meat republicans can say "he's old and frail".

"Sadly", ultimately, he just didn't have the evidence he needed.

Reactions: xser88
Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's pretty amusing that Hur seemed to suddenly develope a case of amnesia about what he'd said in the transcript, after his comments about Bidens memory.
If you put together a 200 plus page report, how many details in that report would you believe that you can remember?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's not a punishable offense unless he knowingly kept them in his home. I'd like to see Biden face some consequences for being reckless enough with the documents that classified information was in his home for years, but I don't see enough evidence that he willingly broke the law.
Every one who has ever had a secret, top secret, classified clearance knows it is against the law to keep those kinds of documents in their home. Biden knew that those documents were in his garage. How could he not know? He read portions of those documents to his own ghostwriter.

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
ROFL! Who CARES about what Jim Jordan thinks about Biden's guilt. That don't mean a thing.
Jim Jordan has no credibility. He is hyper partisan MAGA through and through.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟246,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Every one who has ever had a secret, top secret, classified clearance knows it is against the law to keep those kinds of documents in their home. Biden knew that those documents were in his garage. How could he not know? He read portions of those documents to his own ghostwriter.
Preaching to the choir. But can it be proven in court? I don't think so. There's too much of a chance that he was just being inept at keeping track of the documents.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Preaching to the choir. But can it be proven in court? I don't think so. There's too much of a chance that he was just being inept at keeping track of the documents.
Fair point.
However, I would like to know where Biden was when he read from those classified documents to his ghostwriter. I believe this occurred after the final year of the Obama administration.

Upvote 0