Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Fox News "warns" 'the country sees' that Biden is 'palpably senile' as State of the Union approaches

How embarrassing for the Republicans that Biden outsmarted their chosen Speaker of the House in budget negotiations. Republicans have trouble deciding whether Biden is senile or if he's Dark Brandon, the evil genius. Sometimes they say both in the same sentence. Apparently, they are attempting a diversion from the real issue:

Obesity and Advanced Age Are Risk Factors for Trump

• Mind wandering, confusion, and a reduced ability to organize and focus thoughts are classic early symptoms of dementia.
  • Long-standing obesity in the elderly accelerates cognitive dysfunction and brain aging.
  • Mr. Trump’s comments in an interview may be an indication that he, or those around him, are becoming aware of his cognitive decline.
In a recent interview, former President Trump was asked about his thoughts on the war in Ukraine. He started to answer the question and then veered off into a discussion of the problems of windmills. During the past six years that he has held a prominent political position, the media has developed a penchant for publishing his verbal slurs, mental stumbles, and confusing responses. He often claims that he has no memory of making those misstatements; he might not be lying.
www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/your-brain-food/202204/obesity-and-advanced-age-are-risk-factors-trump

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has known Trump for more than 20 years and is now running for the GOP presidential nomination as one of Trump’s sharpest critics, said he doesn’t blame Trump’s age for the gaffes.

“I don’t think he’s senile. But what I do think is that the pressure that he is under, at his age, is starting to get to him,” Christie said in an interview, pointing to Trump’s mounting legal woes. “And those of us who have known him for a long time know it. And I think that’s what’s affecting him more than anything else.”

Voters are skeptical of Biden's age. But Trump's notable flubs risk drawing unwelcome attention, too

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟144,835.00
Faith
Christian
I know the excuses. He always has one. For example, he blamed the teleprompter for telling us that George Washington seized the airports at Yorktown. As if it was cognitively competent to let a teleprompter overrule one's common sense.

Not an excuse. It's facts, plain and simple.

And he did endorse Biden. Go back and look.

Okay then provide a video with the full speech where he says that.

No one cares. Make whatever excuses you want.

I care. You told me to go back and look. I can't do that if you don't show me what you want me to look at.

Actually it is.

Nothing in the article about conspiratorial thinking. By your logic Elon Musk, Alex Jones and all the people who believe the earth is flat and is being covered up must have Alzheimer's.

You're wrong about that, too...

The authors concluded that a cognitively active lifestyle in old age may boost cognitive reserve, delaying the onset of clinical Alzheimer's disease by up to five years.

The difference in Trump's mental condition and Biden's mental condition may be mostly because Biden has kept himself physically fit.

They key word here is "may". Not a guarantee. It's not as black and white as you're trying to make it out to be.

He caught his foot in the pedal cage as he was getting off the bike.

He should have remembered to pull his foot out the cage before dismounting. Another possible sign of mental decline.

I notice he seems perfectly capable of bicycling with others, as the video shows. Trump is unable to ride a bike because he's just not physically fit enough. And yes,that does have an effect on cognitive function.

Riding a bike isn't that physically demanding. Especially if it's on smooth, flat terrain like Biden is. Meanwhile Trump is constantly having rallies all over American and never seems to lose his stamina.

Given Trump's addiction to "hamburdlers" and other fast food, I think that's probably a losing argument for you, too. Biden outsmarted Trump in the debates and Kevin McCarthy in the budget negotiations partially because he's kept himself in pretty good shape. Trump has pretty much given up on anything like exercise or sensible eating, and so his cognitive decline is becoming more and more noticeable.

It seems Biden has given up on sensible eating too. Here's Biden eating fast food while pandering to black people on black history month. Biden can ride a bike all day (which is unlikely). It wont make up for his poor diet.

Even in this video you can see how slow and labored his speech is. It's also telling that he wasn't included in the scene where the family was throwing a football around.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I know the excuses.
Not an excuse. It's facts, plain and simple.
He always has one. For example, he blamed the teleprompter for telling us that George Washington seized the airports at Yorktown. As if it was cognitively competent to let a teleprompter overrule one's common sense.
And he did endorse Biden. Go back and look.

Okay then provide a video with the full speech where he says that.
You Tube videos are not a good way to get evidence. But Forbes is a reliable source.
Nothing in the article about conspiratorial thinking. By your logic Elon Musk, Alex Jones and all the people who believe the earth is flat and is being covered up must have Alzheimer's.
Not all delusional people have dementia. On the other hand, delusions of the type Trump expresses, are common in people who have dementia.

Biden fell from his bike when caught his foot in the pedal cage as he was getting off.

Another possible sign of mental decline.
If so, tens of thousands of bicycle riders have dementia. C'mon.

Riding a bike isn't that physically demanding.
It's more than Trump can handle. The key is that it's vigorous exercise, without the high impact that running has. It's why I bicycle instead of running. I'm really old, and the joints don't need the impact. Trump, as you know, gets his exercise by riding a golf cart. And as you now see, obesity and a lack of exercise are risk factors for dementia. So it's not surprising that Trump is showing more symptoms of mental decline.

It seems Biden has given up on sensible eating too. Here's Biden eating fast food while pandering to black people on black history month.

Pictured with taco bowl, Trump proclaims, ‘I love Hispanics!’

https://www.cnn.com/2016/05/05/politics/donald-trump-taco-bowl-cinco-de-mayo/index.html

er... wait...

Joe Biden Running Out of Foods He's Allowed to Eat

President Joe Biden ate an ice cream cone with Seth Meyers the other day and if you thought for a second that wasn't meaty enough to turn into content and then contentious discourse online then you haven't been paying attention. And now, just as that scandal has begun to die down, the 81-year-old commander-in-chief has stepped in it again by eating something else.

While visiting North Carolina, Biden picked up some food from a fried chicken place and then ate with a Black family. Stephen A. Smith blasted the optics on his show, saying it presented a one-two punch of bad looks.

C'mon. Do you have any idea how that plays with people? Can you imagine the pearl-clutching horror among MAGA faithful if Biden posed with fried chicken and said "I love black people?" They're such hypocrites.

Biden can ride a bike all day (which is unlikely). It wont make up for his poor diet.
Hint: dieticians say you can eat ice cream and fried food once in a while. How do you know when you're overdoing it?

iu

“But for someone of Trump's age and as he is clearly not an athlete this is an adequate tool to evaluate his weight.”

Donald Trump has been heavily criticised since his medical check was revealed yesterday.
Dr Ronny Jackson, the White House physician, declared that the leader is 6ft 3ins tall and weighs 17st and, giving him a BMI of 29.9.
This result is just one point off the “obese” category, which has sparked a lot of speculation online.
More checks have suggested that Trump may also be at risk of cognitive problems in the future.
Dr Sam Rodgers, General Practitioner and Medical Director of Medichecks, also spoke about the US President’s results.
Despite this, the doctor was concerned by the White House physician’s vitamin D evaluation.
He said: "The result that stands out to me is his vitamin D result.
His sits at the lower limit of the normal range (20mg/ml, or 50 nmol/L). This means that he is on the borderline of vitamin D insufficiency.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0