razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know what atheists say, and it's not relevant to this discussion.

It's perfectly reasonable to question someone's state of mind when they claim having seen something as far-fetched as an alien spacecraft.

Who said anything about seeing an alien spacecraft? way to go out on alimb there :confused:

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Also, knowing what we know about physics and that light-speed is the fastest possible rate of travel and that the nearest planets that could support intellegent life are light-centuries away, we know that the odds are incredibly low that any extra terrestrials could even make it to our planet.

You're limiting your perception to 3 dimensions...who says that traveling through space and time is limited to only 3 dimensions? You're forgetting the 4th:

What I know about physics tells me that time (or the mathematics regarding time) actually slows down the closer we approach the speed of light. Therefore, it is possible to travel vast distances without aging at a 1:1 ratio. It's called time dilation...maybe you should look into physics before throwing the word around. If you don't like reading, here's a graph :)

tdgraphformula.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hlaltimus

Nov 4, 2005
Arizona
✟1,553.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I personally believe that UFO sightings which are not accountable for under natural causes or of earthly construction are demonic. In the case of visible sightings of physical air/space crafts, why are the pilots of these crafts, (if they are occupied that is,) so very consistently illusive? If they are occupied by intelligent, higher order beings from within, (or even perhaps from without,) our galaxy, then they of necessity possess an impressive degree of profound intelligence, so then why are they not acting intelligently with us? They obviously are aware that they are at the 3'rd planet from our sun (!!!), and must surely also know that we know that they are here, so why continue to play this childish game of hide and seek as though they were still trying to keep their presence here a secret, when it should be clear to them by now that their presence has long been known? They seem to, (at times at least,) allow for their crafts to be visibly seen by humanity over populated areas, while almost never allowing the occupants themselves to be seen....why? Why do they almost invariably allow for the crafts to be seen but not the operators of those crafts? If they were manned by spirits from hell though, this terrible possibility would instantly explain for their reluctance to have what is inside of the crafts identified. And, from what I have learned so far of how demons operate in general...they all tend to be very, very illusive, and for a very good reason.

Upvote 0

DesertJoe

Apr 30, 2010
✟8,986.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I personally believe that UFO sightings which are not accountable for under natural causes or of earthly construction are demonic. In the case of visible sightings of physical air/space crafts, why are the pilots of these crafts, (if they are occupied that is,) so very consistently illusive? If they are occupied by intelligent, higher order beings from within, (or even perhaps from without,) our galaxy, then they of necessity possess an impressive degree of profound intelligence, so then why are they not acting intelligently with us? They obviously are aware that they are at the 3'rd planet from our sun (!!!), and must surely also know that we know that they are here, so why continue to play this childish game of hide and seek as though they were still trying to keep their presence here a secret, when it should be clear to them by now that their presence has long been known? They seem to, (at times at least,) allow for their crafts to be visibly seen by humanity over populated areas, while almost never allowing the occupants themselves to be seen....why? Why do they almost invariably allow for the crafts to be seen but not the operators of those crafts? If they were manned by spirits from hell though, this terrible possibility would instantly explain for their reluctance to have what is inside of the crafts identified. And, from what I have learned so far of how demons operate in general...they all tend to be very, very illusive, and for a very good reason.

Very well said,& what an insightful outlook.When you asked the question "so then why are they not acting intelligently with us?", You hit the nail on the head :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ranunculus

Aug 21, 2008
✟268,230.00
Country
Luxembourg
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

So your argument that (at least some) ufo sightings are demonic in nature is the following:
a: in all cases of ufo sightings the pilots are never visible.
b: ufos don't 'act' intelligent with respect to humans even though they know about us and vice versa.
c: demons exist and are illusive.
d: from a, b & c follows that ufos are manned by demons.

Upvote 0

Under Grace

Humble and Repentful
Jan 28, 2010
Mid-West
✟8,693.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Somewhat agree. I do not view ETs as other planetary visitors. They are demons. Prior to the 20th century, sightings were termed demons or angels. Today they are termed ETs, a more technical term. Only if viewed from a theological perspective, the pieces fall into place. Ezekiel's vision was a ship of some sort with creatures with wings and ring-shaped. G*d does not allow contact b/w demons and man, not yet. Keep the christian theological glasses on for this: at the rapture of christians, satan is loosed and at this point, demons make contact. The world will think UFOs took the christians. They, the ETs, will form an alliance with man thru, you guessed it, israel. They will worship them until armageddon. There is much more to this that I have formulated myself. The basis was taken from articles by Gary Stearman, Prophecy in the News. Also, interesting reads, Niphilim Stargates by Norm, and the Omega Conspiracy by Dr Thomas.

Upvote 0

DoctorJosh

Jun 7, 2010
United States of America
✟564.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Somewhat agree. I do not view ETs as other planetary visitors. They are demons. Prior to the 20th century, sightings were termed demons or angels. Today they are termed ETs, a more technical term. Only if viewed from a theological perspective, the pieces fall into place. Ezekiel's vision was a ship of some sort with creatures with wings and ring-shaped. G*d does not allow contact b/w demons and man, not yet. Keep the christian theological glasses on for this: at the rapture of christians, satan is loosed and at this point, demons make contact. The world will think UFOs took the christians. They, the ETs, will form an alliance with man thru, you guessed it, israel. They will worship them until armageddon. There is much more to this that I have formulated myself. The basis was taken from articles by Gary Stearman, Prophecy in the News. Also, interesting reads, Niphilim Stargates by Norm, and the Omega Conspiracy by Dr Thomas.

Ok, I have had an interest in life elsewhere since I was knee high to a chipmunk. I have to tell you there is a lot of story telling out there that is interesting and science fiction, but there is also a lot of facts that I also found out personally along my life's travels and research on the subject. While in Alaska in 1991 a fishing boat pulled up a disk shaped ship in their fishing nets, it was taken by the US military. Saw it, been there. There are thousands of documentaries of personal experiences of abductions, there are over 32 different human races from other worlds visiting us as it is even stated in a Military investigation through SHAPE that lasted for over 20 years. So I do believe God can create as many planets of life as He wants to and we cannot argue about it. What can we say? It is not fair? We want to be the only world to have life? Now, demons or angels do not need ships to travel in. They are entities and do not need a car to drive anywhere or a ship to fly anywhere, those visiting us are human. Just look strange to us, but we look strange to them, however there is a document from the White House during Eisenhowers time that stated there was a human race that looked just like us and in fact they found it to be a matter of Nation Security Interest since these humans who visit us could be in the same room with us and we would never know they were from some other planet. That they could be walking around the White House on tour and with what ever intent was a concern for the President at that time. The military wants any control over such craft as they want the technology, which is why in almost every case a ship lands or crashes it is always secured and shipped off to a non disclosed military base to be studied. Thousands of videos on the web showing aliens and ships both. Some are really disturbing such as Jane and Scott in Washington that encountered and alien that killed them (it was recorded as they were taping their hiking trip), anyways don't watch it if you are easy to scare. Then there are videos of good aliens who one had a personal meeting with using hand gestures to communicate, then the 64 children and some teachers watched a ship land in the school yard and talk telepathic to the children and warn them to take better care of this world. Just two cases of thousands upon thousands, including the mass sightings in Mexico (worth watching) of hundreds of ships crossing the skies. It is pretty hard to deny such hard evidence, even when a lot of it is from the military itself and they don't get paid to make stuff up.

Upvote 0

christtoevo

May 15, 2007
✟7,917.00
Faith
Seeker
You know what always got me about Roswell, The fact of the kind of technology that would be able to travel faster than the speed of light and comes to earth and crashes. crashing is a human symptom.
Christianity is as much of a curse to people in as much as it's a blessing, maybe even more so.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums