Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
@Vambram, glad to see some Metal in the thread.

This is also from a Metal artist. It's currently my favorite Christian Metal song since "Bethlehem" by Theocracy. You might think it sounds simple, but there's a lot more going on in this song than it appears both musically and lyrically. It's taken after an old hymn, with variations, of course. The song was actually just released today. It's by a Christian Black Metal band called A Hill to Die Upon from the album "The Black Nativity" a Christmas album. First time I heard it I loved it.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟65,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
@Vambram, glad to see some Metal in the thread.

This is also from a Metal artist. It's currently my favorite Christian Metal song since "Bethlehem" by Theocracy. You might think it sounds simple, but there's a lot more going on in this song than it appears both musically and lyrically. It's taken after an old hymn, with variations, of course. The song was actually just released today. It's by a Christian Black Metal band called A Hill to Die Upon from the album "The Black Nativity" a Christmas album. First time I heard it I loved it.

Thank you, brother. That is a really good song by Theocracy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums