✟8,780.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Greeting All,
My friend just started her new YouTube Christian channel. She seeks to uplift, comfort and inspire people in the Lord.
I would greatly appreciate if everyone would take a moment to visit her channel and subscribe. :)
YouTube is filled with a lot of negativities, hopefully she is able to bring a blessing to others. Please, Like, share and subscribe. Leave a word of encouragement. God Bless

• Love
Reactions: Blade
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟64,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟58,438.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello! Here we can post Christian Songs we love! ^-^ =3 :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:
Chris Tomlin - Waterfall (Tritonal Remix):

The Christian song by Chris Tomlin was remixed by a duo of electronic musicians in the style of progressive house, a form of dance music which started during the 1990s, but became popularized during the very start of the 21st century through the early 2010s.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟58,438.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lauren Daigle - I Will Trust in You:

Released in 2015 on an album and a year later in 2016, this Christian bop by Lauren Daigle shows that we can trust in God, no matter what is thrown in our way.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟64,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Disciple is my most favorite Christian band in today's music. The song, "The Executioner", is a powerful song talking about the command from the Bible for Christians to die to self, pick up their cross, and follow our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0