Christian rap songs I made Check it out.

Real Eyez

Need prayer and encouragement
Nov 29, 2012
LA, Cali
Visit site
✟17,054.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
Upvote 0

motherprayer

Elisha
Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
✟19,375.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Real Eyez

Nov 29, 2012
LA, Cali
Visit site
✟17,054.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks! Please update when you get the album out! I do what I can to support new holy hip hop artists. It is such a beautiful ministry!

I will let you know for sure. And I agree it really is, and God has called me to do it. HE gave us our talents for a reason. To use them for His kingdom.:)

Upvote 0

Real Eyez

Nov 29, 2012
LA, Cali
Visit site
✟17,054.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pros:

-Your flow
-Voice/Cohesiveness (The Chorus was a little rocky in your latest effort, but you really have the voice of the rapper)

Cons:

-Themes (Look at your lyrics, they overlap and i'm not hearing *new* material)
-Beats/Back Tracks (They've improved, if only a little. For the genre you're making Christian Rap - don't use back tracks that won't work with the message you're trying to convey. I would explain the psychology behind it, but still)

I would suggest adding: Jazz and Funk into your beats. So for reference, listen to this and get a feel for the beats the artist used.

Nujabes - luv (sic.) pt 3 [ft.shing02] - YouTube

I definitely like the beat. Ive been making my own but I would like to make one with this type of vybe to it. i don't know how the beats i made dont fit the message and not all of the songs are the same if you listen on my reverbnation page: Real Eyez Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos they are different and one is political. I always try to improve. Maybe one of the next ones will be your taste. God bless you bro, have a great day.

Upvote 0

Syckological

Nov 23, 2012
Behind you.
✟536.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I definitely like the beat. Ive been making my own but I would like to make one with this type of vybe to it. i don't know how the beats i made dont fit the message and not all of the songs are the same if you listen on my reverbnation page: Real Eyez Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos they are different and one is political. I always try to improve. Maybe one of the next ones will be your taste. God bless you bro, have a great day.

i don't know how the beats i made dont fit the message

By this I mean a VERY important thing in music making. The beat can make or kill your lyrics. Here is an example of a Christian rapper (who's song is akin to yours, but the beat goes well). What I mean is - notice how it's softer with bass and doesn't add blasting elements towards it, like "Secular" rap/hip-hop does. When conveying a message through song, rappers these days bring different beats and believe me, they know what they're doing. The beats you use don't fit the message as the beats are associated with most Crunk and Underground that people listen to. It sounds crazy, but it IS true for most people and is very evident.

Quite honestly, for starting out - you have a large advantage over most. You have the sound and flow and listening to your reverb stuff really solidifies how far you have come. Swap the beats/backing tracks to a softer thing, like this or the like and you're looking at a calming beat that compliments the rapper and his message.

MG! the Visionary - To Forgive - YouTube

Upvote 0

Real Eyez

Nov 29, 2012
LA, Cali
Visit site
✟17,054.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
By this I mean a VERY important thing in music making. The beat can make or kill your lyrics. Here is an example of a Christian rapper (who's song is akin to yours, but the beat goes well). What I mean is - notice how it's softer with bass and doesn't add blasting elements towards it, like "Secular" rap/hip-hop does. When conveying a message through song, rappers these days bring different beats and believe me, they know what they're doing. The beats you use don't fit the message as the beats are associated with most Crunk and Underground that people listen to. It sounds crazy, but it IS true for most people and is very evident.

Quite honestly, for starting out - you have a large advantage over most. You have the sound and flow and listening to your reverb stuff really solidifies how far you have come. Swap the beats/backing tracks to a softer thing, like this or the like and you're looking at a calming beat that compliments the rapper and his message.

MG! the Visionary - To Forgive - YouTube

Alright bro I feel you. And your right it adds to the over all vibe and message of the song. I've just been into making beats like the secular artists cuz that what I used to listen to. I really just started making music for God like about 3 months ago when God changed me. But I'm down to make a softer sounding beat like that. I like diversity. I make music and try to relate with people other than Christians as well (don't know if its workin.) Thanks for the input and may God bless you always.

Upvote 0

Syckological

Nov 23, 2012
Behind you.
✟536.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Alright bro I feel you. And your right it adds to the over all vibe and message of the song. I've just been into making beats like the secular artists cuz that what I used to listen to. I really just started making music for God like about 3 months ago when God changed me. But I'm down to make a softer sounding beat like that. I like diversity. I make music and try to relate with people other than Christians as well (don't know if its workin.) Thanks for the input and may God bless you always.

I'm an Agnostic Atheist myself, and it's working on me in the sense that I have Christian friends who want good music, so of course i'm going to refer them to you and the like. Personally, i'd love to see what new stuff you dish out and i'm glad you found a big meaning in your life with faith. Thanks mate~

Upvote 0

Real Eyez

Nov 29, 2012
LA, Cali
Visit site
✟17,054.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm an Agnostic Atheist myself, and it's working on me in the sense that I have Christian friends who want good music, so of course i'm going to refer them to you and the like. Personally, i'd love to see what new stuff you dish out and i'm glad you found a big meaning in your life with faith. Thanks mate~

Yea man I used to be kinda agnostic myself but I started seeking God and thats how I found Him. I used to be a pothead and would smoke everyday. One day while high as a kite I just figured out that there has to be a God. And I even felt His warm, loving, radiant presence (because I placed my faith in Him) and I started seeking Him for like a year or so after that and I just woke up from a dream one morning where everything was perfect and I was full of God's love and I cared and sincerely loved everyone I saw in my dream like never before. And I woke up changed forever since then. All I can say is if you seek you will eventually find. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums