• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Christian rap songs I made Check it out.

Discussion in 'Young Adults' started by Real Eyez, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Real Eyez

Real Eyez Need prayer and encouragement

+4
    Christian
    Single
    Check it out. I use my talents God has given me to further His kingdom. I use to smoke weed and make typical rap songs but God changed my life and now I rap for Him. I also make all of the beats for my songs. I love feedback so let me know what you think. Im trying to get people saved through this music. Its for Christians and non believers.

(Make sure you have good speakers or headphones)

Let it be a lesson- Real Eyez - YouTube

Lost and Found-Real Eyez (NEW song and Beat)!! by Real EyeZ on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

DARK DAYZ (New song) by Real EyeZ on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

http://soundcloud.com/josh-azalbarian/jewels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnFz_SiXLNw&feature=youtu.be

http://youtu.be/1aJuqBqhcz0

God bless you all

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Girder of Loins

Girder of Loins Future Math Teacher

+109
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!

3. Real Eyez

+4
    Christian
    Single

4. mandyangel

mandyangel Regular Member

+204
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    TOTALLY AWESOME! You did such a good job! I wanna play them when I go bikini bull riding with my gfs on New Years Eve! They'd be great to ride to.

5. Real Eyez

+4
    Christian
    Single
    Bikini bull riding? sounds kinky... lol but thanks I appreciate it.

6. Awesome job! All glory to God for what He's done in your life. It's SO GREAT, what you're doing with your talent now :) Good for you :clap:

7. Real Eyez

+4
    Christian
    Single
    yes im just happy to make rap songs for Jesus lol.:amen: And I know how much of an influence hip-hop has on young peoples lives. Too many songs about whoring around, and drugs, and violence and cussing. Thank you sister and I will be making plenty of more songs so look out for them.

8. Real Eyez

+4
    Christian
    Single
  9. Real Eyez

+4
    Christian
    Single
  10. Real Eyez

+4
    Christian
    Single
  11. Iamnewinchrist

Iamnewinchrist A Student, Servant, and Child of God

+159
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    Real good stuff RealEyez. As a fellow Christian rapper, I give you props man. Keep going and don't let know one stop you!

12. Real Eyez

+4
    Christian
    Single
    I appreciate it

13. Real Eyez

+4
    Christian
    Single
  14. Real Eyez

+4
    Christian
    Single
  15. Syckological

Syckological Member

+9
    Agnostic
    Single
    Pros:

-Your flow
    -Voice/Cohesiveness (The Chorus was a little rocky in your latest effort, but you really have the voice of the rapper)

Cons:

-Themes (Look at your lyrics, they overlap and i'm not hearing *new* material)
    -Beats/Back Tracks (They've improved, if only a little. For the genre you're making Christian Rap - don't use back tracks that won't work with the message you're trying to convey. I would explain the psychology behind it, but still)

I would suggest adding: Jazz and Funk into your beats. So for reference, listen to this and get a feel for the beats the artist used.

Nujabes - luv (sic.) pt 3 [ft.shing02] - YouTube

16. Real Eyez

+4
    Christian
    Single
    Well the last 2 songs had a similar message but I've been evangelizing in m songs basically. To the people I know... I've been inspired by God to write these lyrics to plant seeds to get people saved. Thanks for listening ..

17. mandyangel

mandyangel Regular Member

+204
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    I like em and your love of God still comes through their greatness!

18. Real Eyez

+4
    Christian
    Single
    I appreciate it and I give God all the glory but you would know that already by hearing the songs :) It takes a lot of time, work, and creativity to make these beats and to record over them on my own.

God bless you

19. motherprayer

motherprayer Elisha

+491
    Christian
    Married
    Awesome stuff! Where can I get an album?