Auckland
✟380,562.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A further alert regarding the global move to make it illegal for Christian Workers to assist folks wanting to revert to their birth gender.

Praying with such folk, if they request prayer or not, will be illegal.

Any advice or support will be considered a breach of the Law.

This is all happening because extremists have a well devised plan to close down Christian ministry.

This is only the beginning - it seems the only option will be to render assistance well under the radar.

Below is an example of how this move is taking hold.

Facebook took down my ministries’ pages that helped people struggling with LGBT lifestyle - LifeSite

• Informative
Reactions: Ceallaigh

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A further alert regarding the global move to make it illegal for Christian Workers to assist folks wanting to revert to their birth gender.

This is all happening because extremists have a well devised plan to close down Christian ministry.

This is only the beginning - it seems the only option will be to render assistance well under the radar.

Facebook took down my ministries’ pages that helped people struggling with LGBT lifestyle - LifeSite
It is not just censorship, it is thought control, think our way or else. People need to wake up or their rights will be gone as we progressively change into being just like China.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is not just censorship, it is thought control, think our way or else. People need to wake up or their rights will be gone as we progressively change into being just like China.

only God can wake us from the deep sleep He caused, we all must spend 3 days in a grave ...

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Hey the good news is the government isn't oppressing people. The bad news is they're contracting it out to technology companies.

Corporations over the people. Government over the corporations. It's called Fascism.

Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey the good news is the government isn't oppressing people. The bad news is they're contracting it out to technology companies.

Corporations over the people. Government over the corporations. It's called Fascism.
Its called communism

Upvote 0

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm groping to map some concepts. There seems a move by the powerful to get the weak to make their private matters public, as a means of compromise to be called in, as I saw a "christian" movement try out on us 35 years ago (backed by two or three of the highest profile officers of one of our denominations). The weak may or may not divide their affairs into the same categories as the strong do. Thus if the strong were in good faith, they would not only permit the weak to be permanently non committal about their own non categories or categories, they would also allow them to be supportive of advocating that private matters be kept private.

For example if one or more clergymen with substandard training talks inappropriately about himself in front of i ) one person in his pastoral care, or ii ) a "group" of people in his pastoral care, with the backing of those top officers, and those persons copy his way of talking and / or they detach themselves with varying degrees of difficulty and depersonalisation, and the strategy by backers in these matters goes from being "smoothed" over to blatantly defiant and vindictive, where does evolution go next?

Wilhelm Reich popularised sexualising the minds of the young as authoritative policy (by contrast with leaving them be as they might be) * just as some of the biggest denominations developed hang ups about "orientation" instead of protecting the virtues of situational chastity for all. Meantime some churches / evangelisers subtly changed the weight of Scripture meanings (by removing meaning).

Simultaneously I've seen churchy people weaponise "prayer". What web page about "prayer" doesn't have a picture of someone with someone's hand on their shoulder. There also was the policy of "praying in" a maneouvre like a faction member into post.

I've seen church attenders become vacant in the head while spiritual activity got absorbed into screens and sound systems.

I know "churches" where "prayer" is something that gets inflicted on you in a corner while everyone that's too good to need any gossips over coffee and brownies while the band plays on.

I know christians who think Another Comforter should not be asked to send help in any matter of practical / personal need. As long as the boss projects some geostrategic politics with us as his armada.

This is desperately complicated and has been building up for a very long time, and in no small measure through carelessness in churches by the church big shouts. This is why we need to become rounded personalities in our own relationships. Why we each need belief in Another Comforter during the current eschaton since Ascension (not Pentecost). In principle the same ills have always been going on; but the danger is currently big from all sides because of centralisation.

Faced between designer outlet religious unbelief and designer outlet (for life and not throwaway) "commitment" . . .

At least susceptible young people have noticed that at least some churches or "christian media" that they get "subjected to" are, by lording it, subtly disrespecting their own situational chastity while draining the general atmosphere of any sense to need relationship in place of ideology . . .

{ * eyewitnessed by me 53 years ago }

Upvote 0

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This defies strings of words. I'm only describing a part of the situation that I happen to have, with difficulty, gained insight into. I didn't complain to my parents about what the teachers said 53 years ago. When giving evidence to an enquiry I didn't relate what a clergyman had been saying (somebody else did, and due to arm twisting it didn't count "sufficiently" badly against him). My parents would switch the TV on and there would be Jimmy Savile, friend of church hierarchies and the more respectable politicians, doing things I couldn't detect or understand on screen. Some denominations as a matter of geopolitics engulfed "evangelicalism" rather than doing their historic God given thing and leaving evangelicals free to do theirs. A slogan - on TV again - was "power to all my friends, power that never ends". We didn't see why what was going on in religion had to be going on in religion: it seemed to be one of those eccentric pieces of foolery respectable powerful people always have up their sleeves.

Everything has got to be some sort of stance and counterstance: material dialectic. You are the sum and the sum is zero. The invisible real Jesus didn't want us to be under corporations, but before my mid teens I had seen the religious ones (among probable others) aren't sincere yet I have been trapped in orbit, going through motions (as a single non-parent) ever since.

It is late in the day now. Is prudence a virtue? (A pagan agnostic thought it was, 2,400 years ago.) Do christians even think principle is part of logic? Certainly Another Comforter is held not to exist.

Am saying Our Fathers and Glory Be's, for free growth for everybody, including agnostic children including the trendy. Rights know no sectarianism in Jesus' eyes.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,562.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm groping to map some concepts. There seems a move by the powerful to get the weak to make their private matters public, as a means of compromise to be called in, as I saw a "christian" movement try out on us 35 years ago (backed by two or three of the highest profile officers of one of our denominations). The weak may or may not divide their affairs into the same categories as the strong do. Thus if the strong were in good faith, they would not only permit the weak to be permanently non committal about their own non categories or categories, they would also allow them to be supportive of advocating that private matters be kept private.

It seems both Peter and Paul did this...

Peter with Ananias and his wife, and Paul with the young man that was a sexual deviant and was excommunicated for a time.

However it can be done in the wrong spirit for sure.

But this is far from the topic.

It will be illegal for a parent to pray with or encourage a child to journey back to their birth gender.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
procrustean apparatus incidentally, at the time; euphemised; don't confuse sloppy later usages

A favourite OT piece is where Abraham and the three good Amorites were minding their business out of everybody's faces and when they looked after Lot the entire population of Sodom (except its king who had some convenient bolt hole) got saved from Assyria's "tribute" collecting proxies and "coalition".

Upvote 0

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
journey back to their birth gender

The evil is in the intrusion (studied word) into the child especially once they have been told they had committed, in front of the state, to something irrevocable, and in the compromising of their minds. Hence the need to teach the young they have a personality and faculties and integrity worth respecting and to protest against strong armers of all ideologies. The state or corporations don't need their "pound of flesh" and if honest would admit it; and religious figures don't need to demand we give up our minds and if honest would admit it. It should have been seen coming by the ultra respectable religious triumphalists (who for example said it's wrong for mothers to work) and indeed I'm sure it was. Those who are prey for some get turned over to others for a "share" along with everybody else. This is why the protest must be couched in non sectarian terms and not as if we were surprised in last minute panic. Agnostic young people at Highgate School and Fredonia State University are protesting about being made playthings. I mutter Our Fathers and I don't exclude anyone from benefit being apportioned them. What church taught about prayer? Most churches (and I've been round a lot) compromised my mind.

White Fields of Blackened Masters | Christian Forums

Upvote 0

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It seems both Peter and Paul did this...

However it can be done in the wrong spirit for sure.

What I meant was Father X has bragged about his "thinking" towards Miss Y in order to prove to us that we are more depraved than him: weakness is confined to morals then distorted; affections are stolen. A senior church employee told his junior things unsuitable in any "confession" and when the latter fled he has been denied (wrongfully by another senior) the normal authorisation to attach elsewhere. Thus we have to beware of speaking for organisations.

Later on the moral scale gets apparently "levelled" without anyone admitting to the scene setting. The young will benefit if christians intercede as Jesus wanted (Mt 28, bowdlerised bibles).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,507,484.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I really don't think this kind of misinformation and fear mongering belongs in the ministry forum. Conspiracy theories might be a better place for it, if it must be posted at all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,562.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I really don't think this kind of misinformation and fear mongering belongs in the ministry forum. Conspiracy theories might be a better place for it, if it must be posted at all.

I secured a nod from a CF mod before posting on this forum.

I appreciate your opinion and point out there are plenty of good Christian Leaders/Scholars who have the concerns expressed.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: tall73
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,562.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Facebook is a private platform. They’re not obligated to host anyone’s content. Nor is YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

You don’t have a right to have a Facebook page.

Correct, however the fact that they took it down in itself indicates a trend towards the global censorship of Christian ministry.

• Agree
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,562.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We should learn from the history of the Church in China.

The Three Self Church was established under state control.

Many Christians accepted this even although the church was not allowed to baptise, evangelise, or preach from the whole bible.

The "church" was run like a state department.

But more Christians however, chose to attend an illegal unregulated church underground and the movement exploded despite the imprisonment and persecution of church leaders and laity...

Laws are now being passed by Government to regulate what is acceptable practice in Churches.

Sound familiar?

Upvote 0