America
✟16,168.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Not bad! Do you of any Melodic Christian metalcore bands?

Yes they is a bunch of others, here some other bands I think you may like.

mortal treason a walk thru the woods - YouTube
To bad this band is not together. If you want to get their albums (2) I would get the Call to the Martyrs

However, Seth Kimbrough (vocalist) formed another band, which is still out but new
Misery Chastain - Innocence To Ashes - YouTube

Heres another band you probably like if you like as i lay dying, new too (lol)
Phinehas - Crowns (High Quality) - YouTube

Sadly Still Breathing broke up , but hey if you like girl vocalists here a must listen to band, by the way its awesome
Still Breathing - Threatened.wmv - YouTube

To end this video thing i got going lol heres a song by mortal treason that i love (song from second album) and has a violin, oh ya
Mortal Treason - Best Case Scenario - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Schroeder

Veteran
Jun 10, 2005
OHIO. home of THE Ohio State Buckeyes
✟11,248.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Wow awesome awesome awesome, bands. The one i really love though is bloodline severed, very unique sound. I dont know how many chrisitan bands you know but heres a few a found recently that are new: Ace Augustine, Righteous Vendetta, Mercy Screams, Misery Chastian (mortal treasons' vocalist, Seth Kimbrough, is the vocalists for this band :D) Callisto, still breathing (girl vocalist band sickkk) The showdown, Hands, Gideon, Hope for the Dying, with blood comes cleansing (not many ppl know bout this band so there still new in my mind) Well thats it for now, hope this helps. Thank you so much for give me the band names. Im so going to get their albums
yea just posted on your thread but seems you know a lot of bands yourself. i got mortal treason last album very good. good to see seth got into another one. the burial has a new one out check them out to. check out Rob Rock. old school power metal. but very good. Yea i have seen alot of these in concert. pretty fun stuff. sleeping gaint in concert is awesome. You have to see them if you havent yet. powerful. and check out Radiou.com they have a hardcore spot which gives a tom of bands interviews releases etc. VERY GOOD site. and music as well. christian radio 24/7. commercial free

Upvote 0

PaxThroughX

With dead memories in my heart
Jan 27, 2012
America
✟16,168.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
yea just posted on your thread but seems you know a lot of bands yourself. i got mortal treason last album very good. good to see seth got into another one. the burial has a new one out check them out to. check out Rob Rock. old school power metal. but very good. Yea i have seen alot of these in concert. pretty fun stuff. sleeping gaint in concert is awesome. You have to see them if you havent yet. powerful. and check out Radiou.com they have a hardcore spot which gives a tom of bands interviews releases etc. VERY GOOD site. and music as well. christian radio 24/7. commercial free

lol, i try to know alot of bands. ANyways ill check out those radio websites. Do you know any bands that will be touring like around West Virginia? Because thats where i am moving so .

Upvote 0

Schroeder

Veteran
Jun 10, 2005
✟11,248.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
lol, i try to know alot of bands. ANyways ill check out those radio websites. Do you know any bands that will be touring like around West Virginia? Because thats where i am moving so .
well the radiou.com will tell you tour dates and such.

Upvote 0

Schroeder

Veteran
Jun 10, 2005
✟11,248.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ok cool ill look at it, oh and because of radiou.com I found out fireflight released a new ablum lol
yea real good site isnt it. dig around and your find tons of info. Did you find the hardcore part.

Upvote 0

apocolypticremedy999

Jan 22, 2012
Long Beach, CA.
✟15,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PaxThroughX

With dead memories in my heart
Jan 27, 2012
America
✟16,168.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
yea real good site isnt it. dig around and your find tons of info. Did you find the hardcore part.

Oh ya, I didnt know mattie from for today will be the guest voaclist for heads new ablum chemicals, why i want that ep

Upvote 0
P

peggy sue

I'm a metal head, and like any other observing Christian i would feel guilty about hearing metal bands with dark messages, a few days ago i learnt that there exist metal bands of same calibre which are actually Christian :) I would like you people to suggest good Christian metal bands to me if possible :clap:

i heard there's some good christian inappropriate content sites too!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rishad

Rishad Nathan D'Souza
Oct 25, 2011
Mumbai
✟7,710.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
If you understand there is an evil heavy metal music, why in the world would you want to mimic somthing evil and try to make it good

Well, this is very illogical! Go read the psalms and you will realize that God asks of us to praise him with loud sounds in a number of places! And moreover, Heavy Metal by itself is no sin! It becomes a sin if it contains blasphemous content! May God help you clear your stereotypical image about metal music :):amen:

Upvote 0
P

peggy sue

Well, this is very illogical! Go read the psalms and you will realize that God asks of us to praise him with loud sounds in a number of places! And moreover, Heavy Metal by itself is no sin! It becomes a sin if it contains blasphemous content! May God help you clear your stereotypical image about metal music :):amen:

I understand God can take what was meant for evil and turn it around for the glory of God, but everytime He has done this, looking at it, it never looks anything like it did when it was meant for evil. I look at my own life, and I clearly see when I was working for the devil, and after God changed me nothing in my life is the same........i'm nolonger "on the highway to hell" nor do i project an image that i'm on a highway to hell, because my goal is to look like Jesus, not some flash in the pan rockstar

Upvote 0

apocolypticremedy999

Jan 22, 2012
Long Beach, CA.
✟15,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I understand God can take what was meant for evil and turn it around for the glory of God, but everytime He has done this, looking at it, it never looks anything like it did when it was meant for evil. I look at my own life, and I clearly see when I was working for the devil, and after God changed me nothing in my life is the same........i'm nolonger "on the highway to hell" nor do i project an image that i'm on a highway to hell, because my goal is to look like Jesus, not some flash in the pan rockstar

Looking like Jesus has to do with inward glory, not outward, and he himself has a tendancy to be wrathful at evil even though he is patient and somewhat slow to anger. It does say that the Lord is constantly angry with the wicked daily. Sometimes I think that metal can properly reflect the aspect of God's wrath against evil just as much as beautiful melodic worship songs such as the songs of hillsong reflect his love, mercy, and glory. I feel the same way too, I listen to a wide range of variety of music genres, from reggae to punk to soft rock to soft worship to ska to alternative to metal and etc. etc. There are no restrictions to what kind of music we should listen to when living lives that reflect the life of Christ, only moral restrictions as in we should be cautious of the content of the music we listen to. Whatever style of music you listen to is your choice, you are free to listen to what you like, for where the spirit of the Lord is there is liberty, but let the content of what you lsiten to be as pure as possible.

You should not judge someone's salvation based on what genre of music they lsiten to just as much as we are commanded not to judge others based on what kinds of foods they eat, whether it be meats or all vegetables.

• The man who eats everything must not look down on him who does not, and the man who does not eat everything must not condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him. -Romans 14:3
  • Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. -Colossians 2:16
You are using unjust judgment when using terms like "flash in the pan rockstar." That is judgement based on partiality, for it is not necessarily the style of music someone likes that makes them who they are. It is the heart and soul, and where the heart and soul is does not depend of what genre of music we listen to. We all have our unique individual tastes concerning things like music just as much as we have our individual tatses concerning things like food, and we are entitles to our own indiduality. We don't all have to listen to the same thing or like the same thing, for as long as it correlates with the laws and nature of Christ and his holiness, it is acceptable, and there isn't necessarily anything wrong with genres such as rock or metal unless its content it impure. Someone called me of the devil just because I listen to rock because it's "the devil's music", which is such an absurd judgment that is based on human standard and opinion rather than the standards of God and the Bible. You are told that with what measure of judgment you use, it will be measured unto you again, so be careful how you judge!:amen:

Reactions: Rishad
Upvote 0