Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
I don't have a subscription, are you saying you aren't getting the full page?
Well, the window said to subscribe. But I went back a second time and there was an option for logging in. I clicked and whaddya know? I have an account with Haaretz! :)

So, twas intermarriage with Crypto Jews. Makes sense to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MoyToy

Jun 25, 2017
Gastonia
✟15,213.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I too am Scotch-Irish mixed Cherokee descendant from WNC. My family mainly lived WNC & Northern Ga,Blout &Tellico TN from my maternal grandmother side her maternal and paternal side were mixed with Cherokee. I currently have many relatives still living there my family moved about 2 hrs from Qualla Boundry Swain County to Piedmont NC. I am descendant from 1600 Cheif Moy Toy & Kituah Wild Potatoe Clan, Felix Ah-quak-takee, Leatherwood, Besty Walker, Hyde, and Cheif William "Billy Justice and Sarah Sally Troutman. There was a person earlier that ask about DNA the test dnaconsults.com has markers of N-62 distingushable to only WNC Cherokee no other tribe has this and it is the link that ties the Cherokee into the Jewish . Also the mines from Ohio Valley down to Ga was believed to be extracted by King Solomon and the phonecians, 3 years journey in the bible. We are talking old world America way before what history books claim Columbus discovery. Mountains of NC has abundance of many precious stones, minerals,and metals.NC has over a hundred mines just in the mountains. Dahlonega Ga. and TN has mines gold mines also They know from Carbon dating of Lake Michigan mines and mines throughout south the layers down too the depths they were extracted that dated to King Solomons time. This would explain Los Lunas, Bat Creek stone in Tellico Lake TN, Judaculla Rock Near Cullowhee NC,Grave Creek Stone West Va, Oklahoma, Kensington Stone. They probably would have lost some and picked up other workers from ports
The ships of Tarshish sailed extremely long voyages to bring back all kinds of raw materials and items (copper,gold,silver & other ores, flora & fauna samples, "exotic" animals, etc.). ( Reference note: Chronicles 2 -Chapter 9): For the king's ships went to Tarshish with the servants of Huram: every three years once came the ships of Tarshish bringing gold, and silver, ivory, and apes, and peacocks.
It would help explain the need of three year journeys if the seamen had to cross the ocean to come to these far off isles in America. It would also explain how Cherokee got here remember genetically they have Middle eastern markers and no other tribe has this.

• Winner
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
I too am Scotch-Irish mixed Cherokee descendant from WNC. My family mainly lived WNC & Northern Ga,Blout &Tellico TN from my maternal grandmother side her maternal and paternal side were mixed with Cherokee. I currently have many relatives still living there my family moved about 2 hrs from Qualla Boundry Swain County to Piedmont NC. I am descendant from 1600 Cheif Moy Toy & Kituah Wild Potatoe Clan, Felix Ah-quak-takee, Leatherwood, Besty Walker, Hyde, and Cheif William "Billy Justice and Sarah Sally Troutman. There was a person earlier that ask about DNA the test dnaconsults.com has markers of N-62 distingushable to only WNC Cherokee no other tribe has this and it is the link that ties the Cherokee into the Jewish . Also the mines from Ohio Valley down to Ga was believed to be extracted by King Solomon and the phonecians, 3 years journey in the bible. We are talking old world America way before what history books claim Columbus discovery. Mountains of NC has abundance of many precious stones, minerals,and metals.NC has over a hundred mines just in the mountains. Dahlonega Ga. and TN has mines gold mines also They know from Carbon dating of Lake Michigan mines and mines throughout south the layers down too the depths they were extracted that dated to King Solomons time. This would explain Los Lunas, Bat Creek stone in Tellico Lake TN, Judaculla Rock Near Cullowhee NC,Grave Creek Stone West Va, Oklahoma, Kensington Stone. They probably would have lost some and picked up other workers from ports
The ships of Tarshish sailed extremely long voyages to bring back all kinds of raw materials and items (copper,gold,silver & other ores, flora & fauna samples, "exotic" animals, etc.). ( Reference note: Chronicles 2 -Chapter 9): For the king's ships went to Tarshish with the servants of Huram: every three years once came the ships of Tarshish bringing gold, and silver, ivory, and apes, and peacocks.
It would help explain the need of three year journeys if the seamen had to cross the ocean to come to these far off isles in America. It would also explain how Cherokee got here remember genetically they have Middle eastern markers and no other tribe has this.
Mormon hogwash.

A small subgroup of Cherokee Indians intermarried with Jews after the coming of the Europeans. So? The Cherokee DNA Project is not a credible source, whether you got your news off of the History Channel or Uncle Joe or whatever. The guy who did it was an amateur who had his own genetics lab and was unable to publish his findings in any scientific journal. He is NOT a geneticist.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
BOM was published March 1830

In 1775 Indian trader James Adair wrote The History of the Indians which included his reasonings of why the North American aborigines were descended from the Ten Lost Tribes. These are:

1. Their division into tribes.
2. Their worship of J-hov-h.
3. Their notions of a theocracy.
4. Their belief in the administration of angels.
5. Their language and dialects.
6. Their manner of counting time.
7. Their prophets and high priests.
8. Their festivals, fasts and religious rites.
9. Their daily sacrifice.
10. Their ablutions and anointings.
11. Their laws of uncleanliness.
12. Their abstinence from unclean things.
13. Their marriage, divorces and punishments of adultery.
14. Their several punishments.
15. Their cities of refuge.
16. Their purifications and preparatory ceremonies.
17. Their ornaments.
18. Their manner of curing the sick.
19. Their burial of the dead.
20. Their mourning for the dead.
21. Their raising seed to a deceased brother.
22. Their change of names adapted to their circumstances and times.
23. Their own traditions, the account of English writers; and the testimonies given by Spaniards and other writers of the primitive inhabitants of Mexico and Peru.

And a lot earlier than that William Penn also had similar beliefs.
These beliefs that the Native Americans were descended from the 'lost tribes' was a wideheld belief in the 17th, 18th and 19th century based on the appearance and the customs of these peoples.

• Agree
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
And a lot earlier than that William Penn also had similar beliefs.
These beliefs that the Native Americans were descended from the 'lost tribes' was a wideheld belief in the 17th, 18th and 19th century based on the appearance and the customs of these peoples.
And Christian missionaries were similarly wows by the Sioux Indians, who were clearly monotheistic, among all the Native American Tribes. Indeed, in their translation of the Bible into the Lakota language, they used Waken Tanka for God.

So?

These kinds of things occur. They don't necessarily mean there is a connection to Israel. There is no mitochondrial evidence that links the Cherokee to Israel that far back. Remember that genetics can be dated.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic
And Christian missionaries were similarly wows by the Sioux Indians, who were clearly monotheistic, among all the Native American Tribes. Indeed, in their translation of the Bible into the Lakota language, they used Waken Tanka for God.

So?

These kinds of things occur. They don't necessarily mean there is a connection to Israel. There is no mitochondrial evidence that links the Cherokee to Israel that far back. Remember that genetics can be dated.
Anomalous Mitochondrial DNA Lineages in the Cherokee
Anomalous Mitochondrial DNA Lineages in the Cherokee
Anomalous DNA in the Cherokee | ancient america

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker