Census 2021 reveals less than half of those in England and Wales identify as Christian, down from almost 60% ten years ago.

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟48,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am confused as to how the nature of government or the religion of your neighbors impact your "salvation". Certainly in early Christian times they were not dominant in either.
So we've moved from the UK to UK government. Very well. How has the Muslim government of Afghanistan affected Afghan Christians?

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So we've moved from the UK to UK government. Very well. How has the Muslim government of Afghanistan affected Afghan Christians?

Huh? I haven't moved on. I'm still waiting for you to reply about what the problem would be if UK was a "muslim country". Why would that matter to ones "salvation"?

Upvote 0

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟48,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Huh? I haven't moved on. I'm still waiting for you to reply about what the problem would be if UK was a "muslim country". Why would that matter to ones "salvation"?
?

My reply about what's going on in Afghanistan isn't sufficient? Christianity can often continue under persecution (Japan may have been an exception), but the spread of the gospel is severely limited. It affects salvation by restricting the Good News on how one can be saved.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,440.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nothing of the sort appears in the UK press to my knowledge. There is absolutely no suggestion here that she was any kind of 'activist' other than being a charity founder and worker.
This black newsreader is saying there is more to the story than meets the eye:

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,440.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ah, GB News. Nobody watches that!
I look for news from several sources, the broader the base the fuller the picture. GB news can be quite out there, but they sometimes cover stories the other networks don't pick up on. Kind Regards :)

Upvote 0