True Pic: Herod's grandson from 2000 years ago. 1500 Protestant churches closed in 2019 before the pandemic- Lifeway Research. Reverse it this way:

ronlion

Dec 23, 2013
✟47,801.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(The image is below-backed up by Oxford University.)King Herod Agrippa the First is the grandson of King Herod the Great-the one who wanted baby Jesus killed. Herod Agrippa I was the last Jewish king who ruled over Jerusalem and Judea. Acts 12 mentions "Herod" killing the Apostle James, but it is talking about Herod Agrippa the First.
Acts 12; About that time Herod the king laid violent hands on some who belonged to the church. 2 He killed James the brother of John with the sword, 3 and when he saw that it pleased the Jews, he proceeded to arrest Peter also. This was during the days of Unleavened Bread. 4 And when he had seized him, he put him in prison, delivering him over to four squads of soldiers to guard him, intending after the Passover to bring him out to the people. 5 So Peter was kept in prison, but earnest prayer for him was made to God by the church.(ESV)

We can be 100 percent confident that Acts-and the entire Word-is accurate and true by faith of course. And since most Christians have some-even a tiny bit- doubt, evidence is also given for edification. Jesus told us that the Great Commandment is to love the Lord God with all our strength, heart, soul and mind.

-Even in the famous Gospel passage of Paul's in 1 Corinthians 15, he reveals to us that 500 people saw the risen Jesus at the same time. The apostle is giving evidence for the resurrection.

This -below-is the authentic image of King Herod Agrippa I. It can be used freely for any educational purpose -even sent to an unlimited number of people/seats.

( A license like this could normally be a thousand dollars or far more for an image[especially involving use by multiple seats(i.e. different churches/organizations) so if you want, please make good use of this rare opportunity. Other coin images I have put on this forum, cannot be sent to an unlimited people/ seats.) The Oxford Handbook of Greek and Roman Coinage can be referenced because they authenticate a very similar coin. The renowned late Roman historian Michael Grant pleaded with Christians to use numismatics(coin science) to prove the Bible.

1703379316597.png

Herod Agrippa - Wikipedia

1500 Protestant churches closed in America in 2019-a year before the pandemic( Lifeway Research.)
Protestant Church Closures Outpace Openings in U.S. - Lifeway Research
Dr. Paul Elliot, the Bible Literacy Centre and Barna Research showed in 2011 that 75 percent of Evangelical youth leave the Christian faith. (Josh Mcdowell says it's 80 percent.) Their main reason stated is that they no longer believe the Bible is true and no one in Church has answered their doubts.
Never has it been simpler to edify the Christian church-going kids/youth/adults. But one actually has to do it. I give an example in the "Stones Cry out " link of how it has worked for me with a youth from the Bible-belt who was crying because her friends told her the Bible was myth. I also give free pics of proven 2700 year-old images of
Isaiah 36:1-2. A pastor friend is using these proven pics to keep his flock in Christ lifelong. It works because Roman 10:17 proclaims: " So faith comes from hearing, and hearing the Word of God." These proven images are pictures of the Word of God.
Can Stones Cry?

Thank you so much for spending time for reading literally my 2 cents. Thanks for your replies(remember youth are peeking in from the web.)

Merry Christmas/Happy Christmas
Thank you and praises to you forevermore Lord Jesus for loving the Church and I with all of your heart, soul and strength!

l