Celebrating President Donald J. Trump (Pro-TRUMP ONLY)

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
[STAFF EDITED]

NOTE: THIS IS FOR TRUMP POSITIVE POSTS ONLY

I love Patricia Dickson, she holds firm (unlike so many who are cowardly flakes). In this video she shows appreciation for President Trump. No apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
MOD HAT ON

Before anyone posts, this thread is about speaking of Trump in a positive light. Negative things will be considered off topic to the thread. Please respect the intent of the OP. Do not try to derail the thread or get it closed through bad behavior. Reminder of the off topic rules:

Statement of Purpose and Off-Topic
Read and abide by each forum's Statement of Purpose; Statement of Purpose threads are sticky threads located at the top of the forum's page. Not all forums have a Statement of Purpose thread. Start threads that are relevant to that forum's stated purpose. Submit replies that are relevant to the topic of discussion.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON

Before anyone posts, this thread is about speaking of Trump in a positive light. Negative things will be considered off topic to the thread. Please respect the intent of the OP. Do not try to derail the thread or get it closed through bad behavior. Reminder of the off topic rules:

Statement of Purpose and Off-Topic

Read and abide by each forum's Statement of Purpose; Statement of Purpose threads are sticky threads located at the top of the forum's page. Not all forums have a Statement of Purpose thread. Start threads that are relevant to that forum's stated purpose. Submit replies that are relevant to the topic of discussion.

MOD HAT OFF

Thanks!

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
lol for a second I thought you posted this thread in the General section. lol there is a lot of anti-Trump stuff on the board. My goodness if you didn't know better you would think he is Ghengis Khan, Hitler and probably 2 other random villains from histories Rogues Gallery all rolled up in one! :)

But Yeah I think he has done some cool stuff, and always got hammered on every little thing he did that wasn't perfect, or had it's flaws. 1) trying to protect us from China, 2) Expediting Covid vaccines, pushing PPE production, 3) Getting back our factories, 4) Lifting some of the crushing regulation, 5) actually trying to negotiate with North Korea, 6) Actually honoring the Agreement to make Jerusalem the Capitol of Israel, and many more.

I got to say I prayed for president Trump more than anybody except for myself at least since he has been in office. It's been one barrage after another. You know I know folks who are Charismatically inclined who think it is not quite over. That God still has got some kind of miracle thing going on behind the scenes. I'm open to that, but its getting tough because at this point in time we are almost in Crossing the Red Sea kind of territory. But you never know.

I feel bad for him because he is largely punished for his demeanor more than for stuff he actually has done wrong. He really is the opposite of a regular politician who goes out of their way to tell you what they think you want to hear, and meanwhile behind your back does shady things etc.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,360.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

revanneosl

Mystically signifying since 1985
Feb 25, 2007
Northern Illniois
✟39,310.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I am not a huge fan of the President, but I fully and non-ironically celebrate these achievements of the Trump administration:

1. His administration orchestrated a dramatic reduction in the use of coal, not just in the US, but worldwide.

2. He oversaw the building of America’s 5G network using western, rather than Chinese technology.

3. His administration dramatically increased the speed at which generic drugs receive FDA approval.

4. He reduced mandatory minimums for federal drug offenses and made it easier for federal prisoners to qualify for early release. Most importantly (in terms of prison reform) he made sanitary products for federally imprisoned women free of cost.

5. His administration’s actions and lack of actions has led directly to the highest voter turnout in a hundred years.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,373.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some noteworthy items imo are:

Pro-life. The only-sitting President to address the March for Life. Named Pro-Life Person of the Year several times. Signed executive order "Born alive" protecting babies against botched abortions. Expanded policies that prohibited US government money from going to international organizations that performed or promoted abortions such as WHO.

For children - Supported school choice for all, mended the foster child system Recognized National Down Sydrome Awareness month noting that all children (born and unborn) are created in the image of God and deserved to be loved.

Supported Israel more than recent previous Presidents. Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu said Trump had led to four peace agreements and more were expected. President Trump fought anti-Semitism and enabled federal agencies to fight it as a hate crime. Recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and relocated US embassy to Jerusalem.

Religious Freedom Protections were pursued continously such as on college campuses and for businesses. Both in the US and internationally. Supported our freedom of speech and other constitutional rights.

His "Platinum Plan" is a 500-billion-dollar investment into black communities. Supported making June 19 a holiday to commemorate the cessation of slavery. With an executive order established the White House Hispanic Prosperity Initiatve and Interagency Working Group. Expanded educational opportunities Also, executive order to combat sex and race stereotyping in the federal workplace.

Changed policy to protect women in homeless shelters better, started rebuilding our military, and as expected pro-business. Also included $400 million in his budget to expand First Step Act programs

Signed the Veterans Suicide Prevention Plan and made health care reforms and veterans' choice considered as the most comprehensive in decades.

Also, first ever executive order to protect patients with preexisting conditions
Economic policies - Resulted in the poverty rate in the US being lower than it has been at any time since they started measuring it. Prior to covid, Asians income increased the most with other groups making gains based on census reports. Worked to return some pharmaceutical manufacturing back to US,

Said law enforcement had done a fantastic job in many locations. Recognized police reform was needed and praised a plan developed by Sen Tim Scott that had been developed by both parties. Plus executed police reform plans

Signed the Great American Outdoors Act into law; which funds and preserves US National Parks.

Very proud of America Said it's "...the most magnificent country in the history of the world..." and acknowledged that it was given to us by our Creator in heaven and not allow anyone to take it away.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums