Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sister Elaine and Jeanie Hagerdorn, CHM, are real life “sister sisters,”- members of the Congregation of the Humility of Mary-who have been actively involved in every presidential election since 1960, when John F. Kennedy became the first Catholic in the country to be elected president.

Catholic Iowa Democrats Weigh Choices - NET TV

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Sister Elaine and Jeanie Hagerdorn, CHM, are real life “sister sisters,”- members of the Congregation of the Humility of Mary-who have been actively involved in every presidential election since 1960, when John F. Kennedy became the first Catholic in the country to be elected president.

Catholic Iowa Democrats Weigh Choices - NET TV
So any Democrat, not Trump, never Trump, and that's about it? Not bothering to find a pro-life candidate. Sad.

Catholics voting for abortionistas why?

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So any Democrat, not Trump, never Trump, and that's about it? Not bothering to find a pro-life candidate. Sad.

Catholics voting for abortionistas why?
Good question. That should be the first priority.

• Agree
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

LizaMarie

Jan 17, 2015
✟142,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All these candidates are so pro abortion. No one is concerned about that?
And over on another forum Trumps checkered past is a problem(I can understand why people don't like Trump) but a man in a same sex marriage is OK?
And I was appalled at how Mayor Pete dismissed the pro-life Democrat at the Town Hall with a snippy attitude.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I guess all I can say about that article is, you can see the horrific damage that was done to American Catholic sensibilities in the wake of Vatican II. These people are not voting out of a sense of Catholic values, they're voting out of a political standpoint and painting a "Catholic" varnish over it. When the union guy said he supports Joe Biden because Biden is a "fellow Catholic", I literally guffawed out loud. Biden and his evil twin sister, Pelosi, are about as Catholic as John Calvin.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I guess all I can say about that article is, you can see the horrific damage that was done to American Catholic sensibilities in the wake of Vatican II. These people are not voting out of a sense of Catholic values, they're voting out of a political standpoint and painting a "Catholic" varnish over it. When the union guy said he supports Joe Biden because Biden is a "fellow Catholic", I literally guffawed out loud. Biden and his evil twin sister, Pelosi, are about as Catholic as John Calvin.
Wasn't John Calvin Catholic before he wasn't?

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wasn't John Calvin Catholic before he wasn't?

Yes. Not that that matters. :) He made a break with the Church and was no longer a practicing Catholic in allegiance to the Faith. I would argue that Biden and Pelosi may be going through the motions, but their actions do not reflect an adherence to following the teachings of the Church.

• Agree
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Yes. Not that that matters. :) He made a break with the Church and was no longer a practicing Catholic in allegiance to the Faith. I would argue that Biden and Pelosi may be going through the motions, but their actions do not reflect an adherence to following the teachings of the Church.
I would argue that Calvin was far more honest than Pelosi or Biden, who are just pretenders.

• Agree
Upvote 0