United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
More than 59 million Americans have cast their ballots ahead of Nov. 3

More than 59 million Americans have already cast their ballots ahead of Election Day – but some might be wondering if they can change that vote, according to Google Trends.

Google searches of the phrase "can I change my vote" peaked Tuesday morning in the U.S. around 6 a.m. ET

One of the subregions where the phrase began trending was in Delaware, the state Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden represented in the Senate for 36 years.

Continued below.
'Can I change my vote' trends on Google: What you need to know

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
More than 59 million Americans have cast their ballots ahead of Nov. 3

More than 59 million Americans have already cast their ballots ahead of Election Day – but some might be wondering if they can change that vote, according to Google Trends.

Google searches of the phrase "can I change my vote" peaked Tuesday morning in the U.S. around 6 a.m. ET

One of the subregions where the phrase began trending was in Delaware, the state Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden represented in the Senate for 36 years.

Continued below.
'Can I change my vote' trends on Google: What you need to know
Buyer's remorse SHOULD be a real thing in an election like this one.

Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟784,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
My brother just phoned and said that they were discussing on the television, Fox News I am guessing, that votes can be changed in MI. I have not verified that such is a possibility in MI.
I'm in MI and I realized that I might have accidentally chosen a liberal state Supreme Court judge and I don't feel up to asking for another ballot :sigh: Yeah you can change your vote in MI.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0