Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The presidential rallying cry for abortion ahead of Election Day comes as new polling shows Democratic candidates face uphill battles in races across the country for the House, Senate and governorships.

President Joe Biden vowed Tuesday to codify Roe v. Wade into law, should Democrats win the midterm elections in November.

Biden’s rallying cry for abortion ahead of Election Day comes as new polling shows Democratic candidates face uphill battles in races across the country for the House, Senate and governorships.

“Here’s the promise I make to you and the American people: The first bill that I will send to Congress will be to codify Roe v. Wade,” Biden declared in a speech at a Democratic National Committee (DNC) event held at the Howard Theater in Washington, D.C.

“And when Congress passes it, I will sign it in January, 50 years after Roe was first decided the law of the land,” he added.

Continued below.
President Biden Urges Americans to Vote for Democrats to ‘Codify Roe’

tz620q

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
Carmel, IN
✟574,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The presidential rallying cry for abortion ahead of Election Day comes as new polling shows Democratic candidates face uphill battles in races across the country for the House, Senate and governorships.

President Joe Biden vowed Tuesday to codify Roe v. Wade into law, should Democrats win the midterm elections in November.

Biden’s rallying cry for abortion ahead of Election Day comes as new polling shows Democratic candidates face uphill battles in races across the country for the House, Senate and governorships.

“Here’s the promise I make to you and the American people: The first bill that I will send to Congress will be to codify Roe v. Wade,” Biden declared in a speech at a Democratic National Committee (DNC) event held at the Howard Theater in Washington, D.C.

“And when Congress passes it, I will sign it in January, 50 years after Roe was first decided the law of the land,” he added.

Continued below.
President Biden Urges Americans to Vote for Democrats to ‘Codify Roe’
The counter strategy should be to get out a strong Catholic voice to younger Catholic's detailing the Church's teachings and why we oppose abortion.

The main argument on the Dem's side has been to hold up the exception as proof of the rule. They rail about a 10 year old raped in Ohio, who had to travel (gasp) all the way to Indiana (under a 3 hour car ride) to get an abortion. Don't know about you; but I don't know any state that allows ten year old's to drive. So it is obvious her parents were involved in the abortion. These are the same parent's that allowed her to be raped twice by an illegal immigrant. But of course the real tragedy here is that she had to travel to Indiana to get the abortion. o_O Rape and incest make up less than 2% of all abortions. The health of the mother makes up about 12% of all abortions. That leaves 86% of abortions that are not covered under the exceptions typically put into abortion restrictions. But instead of talking about this real reason the Abortion rights groups fueled by Planned Parenthood money want to focus on the exceptions to show the callousness of the pro-life group. We need to bring up the real facts and focus on the mental health impact on young woman of having an abortion. We need to show the difference in this between women who carry the baby to term versus have the abortion.

Any group that is trying to control your opinion and your vote by trying to scare you and cause fear is probably not that concerned with your well being and is more concerned about their ability to get and retain power.

Upvote 0

tz620q

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
Carmel, IN
✟574,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Can we save the babies from ever mistakenly taking fentanyl? Is Halloween safe? :(
That is a good question. We will not be able to do this from Mexico until we get a wall built complete with the technology needed to monitor people trying to scale the wall. With a porous border it is too easy to flood a zone with illegal immigrants overloading the Border Patrol and making it easier to sneak drugs into the country.

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,160.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
It is really indicative of the current caliber of America politicians. The world is in recession, war and threats of wars are looming, democracy and freedom across the world is dropping fast and you have a president whos campaign priorities are so misplaced.

Roe v Wade? That's the priority in his midterm? If I'm running it wouldn't be in the top 1000 of my priorities. I would focus on the economy, foreign relations and resource security. You Americans really do have a literal donkey running the office.

Upvote 0