• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Burger King ad features homosexual kiss between its male mascot and Ronald McDonald

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Michie, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+33,707
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    ‘What ... better way to convey our values than by portraying an all-encompassing kiss between Burger King and McDonald,’ a Burger King representative said.

September 15, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – A new Burger King ad campaign features a homosexual embrace showing an image of the fast food chain’s official mascot “kissing” McDonald's well-known mascot, Ronald McDonald.

Burger King Finland launched the ad to celebrate Helsinki Pride Week, which just ended. The pro-homosexual celebration normally takes place in June but was postponed because of the coronavirus outbreak.

The ad shows the Burger King’s full face as he “kisses” and puts his hand on the face of what appears to be Ronald McDonald.

While Ronald McDonald’s face cannot be seen, he is identified from his trademark red hair, striped shirt, and yellow vest.

At the bottom of the ad, the phrase “Love Conquers All” can be seen with a version of the “gay pride flag” featuring a black and brown stripe that appears to be influenced by the Black Lives Matter movement.

Continued below.
    Burger King ad features homosexual kiss between its male mascot and Ronald McDonald

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. timothyu

timothyu Well-Known Member

+3,883
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Gives new meaning to the old BK phrase.. have it your way. One would think natural ingredient BK would be more careful around McD who one doesn't know where it's been.

3. Michie

+33,707
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Shut up! Lol

4. public hermit

public hermit social troglodyte Supporter

+4,099
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Poor Wendy.

5. timothyu

+3,883
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    At least the Colonel knew well enough to keep his inner workings secret.

6. April_Rose

April_Rose Well-Known Member

+2,203
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Shame on Burger King for cheating on Dairy Queen. :sigh: (All the good stuff was picked so that's all I had left. XD)

7. timothyu

+3,883
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Good one. Of course He just went to a different queen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. public hermit

+4,099
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    I see a fry war in the future of this relationship. Let's face it, Ronald comes out on top in this one. Best fries of any gay fast food mascot out there. Hands down.

9. April_Rose

April_Rose Well-Known Member

+2,203
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Somebody should make a video of Pennywise and Ronald having a rap battle and then the winner can take on BK.

10. timothyu

+3,883
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Until they cool off and turn to sticks of lard, like a lot of relationships.

11. Chrystal-J

Chrystal-J the one who stands firm to the end will be saved Supporter

+3,757
    United States
    Catholic
    Widowed
    US-Others
    Not surprised. Actually surprised it didn't happen sooner.

12. timothyu

+3,883
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    They didn't want to flaunt their white privilege

13. public hermit

+4,099
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    I agree. The first time I saw Ronald in makeup, which was at a very young age, I thought, "This guy is different."

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. Fenwick

Fenwick ☩ Broman Catholic ☩

+8,410
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Republican
    That's it.

Let's start over, we need to toss everything out and go back to the telegraph. After that we can see what's what.

And I'm saying this as a guy whose livelihood comes from television.

15. Michie

+33,707
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    When all else fails. Humor for the win! (Although Fenwick I believe, was serious and I often think it’s not a bad idea.)

16. Fenwick

Fenwick ☩ Broman Catholic ☩

+8,410
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Republican
    I should've been born 100 years earlier, I'd rather have lived in the era of steam locomotives and tweed but I've also been watching a lot of Downton Abbey lately so take that with a salt lick.

17. Michie

+33,707
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Downtown Abbey is great viewing imo. :) and yes, I know how big a salt lick is. :p

18. Kalevalatar

Kalevalatar Supisuomalainen sisupussi

+811
    Finland
    Christian
    Private