• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Breonna Taylor protester threatens to 'knock out' Florida diner

Discussion in 'OBOB General Politics Forum' started by Michie, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+34,910
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Protesters once again targeted outdoor diners.

You’ll have to look for it on Fox as it has the usual profanity. Will this ever end?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. RushMAN

RushMAN Well-Known Member Supporter

+650
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    Aren't they peaceful. Those people hate us and America.

3. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+34,910
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Yeah right. You few extremist! ;) Lol! ;)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  4. LizaMarie

LizaMarie Newbie

+472
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Republican
    I would think Democrat leaders would be denouncing this and the riots(not the peaceful protests.) But they don't seem to. They should be worried about this backfiring on them on November 3rd, and it will. I have personally spoken to working class Democrats in my state who don't like this at all. They didn't like the unrest in our major cities and can't understand why the Democrat mayor and the Governor didn't put a halt to it. They haven't said who they will vote for, who knows, they may even stay home. But: people like order and safety, not chaos.
    People will vote law and order. It happened in 1972 and it will be more likely to happen this time. So again, I would think the Biden campaign and major Democrats would be denouncing this stuff.