✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Day 2475. Day 1185 + 1290 days.

Sixth seal event. The heavens (cosmos) parts, and before the world is the third heaven, the temple of God, all of the heavenly hosts, and Jesus before the Throne of God.

Since it says Revelation 14, He has a sickle to reap and in Revelation 19, His garments are soaked in the blood. The blood of the saints, martyred. There will be no mistake that it is the Day of the wrath of the Lamb has come.

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 16
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

They will have 45 days to assemble their armies, and take half of them in Jerusalem as hostages, Zechariah 14.
On day 2520, Jesus descends to earth, Revelation 19:11-21.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Ezekiel 39:
17 And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.

18 Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.

19 And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.

20 Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord GOD.

JESUS SPEAKING -
21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.
Has it ever occurred to you that day 2520 is when Jesus returns at the 6th seal. This is the return we see in Matthew 24. The day of the Lord begins at the wrath of God. This is the 1000 year Day of the Lord. The week is over when the day of the Lord begins.

Additionally, Eze 39 occurs after the 1000 years. Not sure why you think Gog gets buried twice.

Rev 20
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Has it ever occurred to you that day 2520 is when Jesus returns at the 6th seal. This is the return we see in Matthew 24.
Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

So how long does it take the beast and the kings of the earth to gather their armies? And what makes them gather their armies to make war on Jesus?

Matthew 24:
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:[Revelation 6:12-14]

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn,[Revelation 6:15-17]

Then Revelation 16:13-16. 45 days later, after the armies have gathered.

and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. [Revelation 19]

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

So how long does it take the beast and the kings of the earth to gather their armies? And what makes them gather their armies to make war on Jesus?

We don't know how long it takes to gather their armies. They gather to make war with him because they know that he is coming back. They know that because they saw him coming at the 6th seal which is the coming of Matt 24.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:[Revelation 6:12-14]

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn,[Revelation 6:15-17]

Ok......I agree with this.

Then Revelation 16:13-16. 45 days later, after the armies have gathered.
and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. [Revelation 19]

I think we have been down this road before. Your timeline does not work because of the 5 months in Revelation 9. You need to rethink this as it is not mathematically possible.

Rev 9
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I think we have been down this road before. Your timeline does not work because of the 5 months in Revelation 9. You need to rethink this as it is not mathematically possible.

Rev 9
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

CW, what are the locust told not to hurt in verse

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

So grass has to exist at that time right?

Go to the first trumpet in Revelation 8.

7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

What that should tell you is that the woe trumpets, although revealed to John as after the first four - do not take place in direct order.
Here is the order....

Shortly after the second half of the 7 years begins...

1. Satan cast down to earth from the second heaven, having a time, times, half time left - opens the bottomless pit.
2. The locust escape and torment men for five months.
3. The green grass, a third of the trees burnt up
4. A third of the sea, life dies, a third of the ships destroyed
5. A third of the rivers, springs poisoned
6. A third sun, moon, stars, daytime and nighttime,
blotted out.
7. A third of mankind is killed by the 200,000,000 strong army of the kings of the east moving toward the middle east, near the end of the 7 years.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

What that should tell you is that the woe trumpets, although revealed to John as after the first four - do not take place in direct order.
Here is the order....

1. Satan cast down to earth from the second heaven, having a time, times, half time left - opens the bottomless pit.
blotted out.
7. A third of mankind is killed by the 200,000,000 strong army of the kings of the east moving toward the middle east, near the end of the 7 years.

The truth is, "locusts" eat green things. But in this case they are told NOT to eat green things. Their sole job is to sting and torment those on the earth that do not have the seal.

To rearrange Revelation because they are told not to eat grass is stretching things.

Does the first trumpet have to kill all grass around the planet - or just all grace in Israel - or all grass in the Middle Easts - or just all grass where nukes land?

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
We don't know how long it takes to gather their armies. They gather to make war with him because they know that he is coming back. They know that because they saw him coming at the 6th seal which is the coming of Matt 24.

Ok......I agree with this.

Rev 9
I don't think so. I think they think they are going to Israel to wipe Israel off the map. Why in their right mind would send armies to fight with God?

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Here is the order....

blotted out.
This verse shows why you are incorrect. It says the fifth trumpet is yet to sound. Therefore the events of the 5th trumpet cannot occur before the 1st four trumpets. You need to understand that there is a difference between the wrath of God and the tribulation. The tribulation ends at the 6th seal......so does the 70th week.

Rev 8
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The truth is, "locusts" eat green things. But in this case they are told NOT to eat green things. Their sole job is to sting and torment those on the earth that do not have the seal.
The sealing of the 144,000 is before any hurt is done to the earth, or any tree. Revelation 7:3.

In the 1st trumpet a third of the trees are burnt up; at the same time, all of the green grass.

So the sealing is before the 1st trumpet, and before the locust released.

The locus have to be let out of the bottomless pit before the all the green grass is destroyed and a third of the trees.

And the locust are not released until Satan is cast down.

Satan is cast down with a time, times, half times left in the 7 years.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The sealing of the 144,000 is before any hurt is done to the earth, or any tree. Revelation 7:3.

In the 1st trumpet a third of the trees are burnt up; at the same time, all of the green grass.

So the sealing is before the 1st trumpet, and before the locust released.

The locus have to be let out of the bottomless pit before the all the green grass is destroyed and a third of the trees.

And the locust are not released until Satan is cast down.

Satan is cast down with a time, times, half times left in the 7 years.

What makes you think that the wrath of God occurs during the 7 years. The wrath of God is part of the 1000 year day of the Lord. It is not part of the 70th week.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What makes you think that the wrath of God occurs during the 7 years. The wrath of God is part of the 1000 year day of the Lord. It is not part of the 70th week.
There are 7 vials of God's wrath in Revelation 16. The 6th vial of God's wrath allows the Kings of the East to march across the dried up Euphrates. Which corresponds to Daniel 11:44 the tidings out of the East that trouble the beast.

In Daniel 11:45, the beast makes his stand on the holy mountain - i.e. Mt. Zion, the temple mount.

It is then that the sixth seal event changes the whole dynamic, because the focus is switched to all of the wicked uniting with the aim of fighting against Jesus.

And in Revelation 16:13-14, they gather their armies at Armageddon.

So that is all before the 1000 years begin.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There are 7 vials of God's wrath in Revelation 16. The 6th vial of God's wrath allows the Kings of the East to march across the dried up Euphrates. Which corresponds to Daniel 11:44 the tidings out of the East that trouble the beast.

In Daniel 11:45, the beast makes his stand on the holy mountain - i.e. Mt. Zion, the temple mount.

It is then that the sixth seal event changes the whole dynamic, because the focus is switched to all of the wicked uniting with the aim of fighting against Jesus.

And in Revelation 16:13-14, they gather their armies at Armageddon.

So that is all before the 1000 years begin.
So, I guess the real question is does the day of the Lord begin when the kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of our God. That is......does the day of the Lord begin AFTER the wrath of God. Or does the day of the Lord begin with the wrath of God.

I think the day of the Lord begins at the 6th seal when the sun is darkened and the moon does not give it's light and the stars fall from heaven. Jesus comes then as shown in Matt 24. The 1000 year day of the Lord begins with the wrath of God. The 70th week is over when Jesus comes to rapture the 12 tribes that are scattered across the earth. The 144,000 will be the 1st fruits of this harvest.

Upvote 0