Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I just used scripture to show you where the marriage supper occurs before Jesus rides on a white horse..........which happens at the 7th vial. If you can't pick up on the obvious, maybe your should try Bingo or bridge......cause I am showing indisputable facts.
In fact, when you use scripture - the scripture is right: the marriage comes just before He descends to the battle of Armageddon. But you are rearranging again! He comes in chapter 19, but the 7th vial is in chapter 16, and TIME comes between: the events of chapters 17 and 18 are between.

He WILL NOT come at the 7th vial, for He will come when NO ONE is expecting Him. Probably thousands will count down from the abomination and expect Him on the 1260th day. He will not come then. Stop rearranging and just believe it as written! Is that too difficult? I find it very easy.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
OK if you can't see things from the front end.........let's check the back end. Who is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I would say that is the Son. The wrath of the Lamb and the wrath of God are the same thing though I hear many claim differently. They are wrong.........as the scripture proves.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.
I will agree - in part. God the father will have wrath seated on the throne. The SON will have wrath when He comes. However, since they are ONE being, we can just call it GOD's wrath.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Everyone here knows that the Trinity are God.

Look at the text, CW. It says wrath of the Lamb.

Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Who is distinguished as the Lamb? Who is the Son?

Revelation 6:
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
So.....you are saying that the Lamb has wrath but God the Father, seated on the throne, does not? Better check other verses.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So.....you are saying that the Lamb has wrath but God the Father, seated on the throne, does not? Better check other verses.
No, I did not say that. The Son is considered the Lamb of God.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
The trumpets come in parts, such as thirds. God will only correct Israel in measure. He keeps His full wrath punishments to be used upon the wicked. God will begin His wrath is the 6th seal, that does mean that God never had any anger up to that point. It means that He will start to go after those the killed the 5th seal Christian martyrs.

avenge our blood
How long till?

6th seal - His wrath is come
7th trumpet-His wrath is come
It is true: God in His great mercy begins destruction in thirds. But in the vials, after giving people time to repent, and they don't, it is 100%.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
The four beasts are together when a voice is heard in the time of the 3rd seal.

3rd seal - heard a voice -in the midst of the four beasts say
4th seal - the voice

I'm not sure what you are trying to show. The horses come from the time of Zechariah 5-6. All of chapters 4-6 should be read as one section.

OT =Israel getting her land =go in and possess the land
as in - conquer it
choose men - wise and understanding
Proverbs 4 - get wisdom-with understanding - get a crown delivered
inherit the land

Israel -judges - judge righteously/ See Deuteronomy 1.

Rev. 19 Jesus Christ returns = in righteousness He judges and makes war
I said that the red horse, with the sword, the black horse with famine our hunger, and the pale horse with death right together:

Rev. 6:8... And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death...

This verse pinpoints the red horse with the sword, the black horse with hunger, and hte pale horse with death. These three ride together. They are NOT WITH the white horse.

It is very simple, the white horse is to represent the gospel going forth, while the red, the black, and the pale are to represent the devil trying to stop the advance of the gospel - to hole in within that 1/4th of the earth. Of course they failed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
You said that the day of the LORD/day of Christ starts in the 6th seal. The church is here in that day. She cannot be raptured before the moon has turned to blood.
Why do you say such things? The church may not see these signs before the day. I believe THE DAY will start instantly after the rapture - just as if the rapture is the trigger for the Day. The signs may come before that, as a sign of the soon coming day, or perhaps after the great earthquake that starts the day. It seems, the way John wrote it, that the signs in the sun and moon will come after the great earthquake.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
The song comes down to them where they are among other men, but only they can learn the song. There is no way they can be in heaven.
No way? Read it again!
"before the throne"
"before the four beasts, and the elders"

WHERE is the throne? It is in heaven.
WHERE are the four beasts? Near the throne in heaven.
Where did John see the elders? Again in heaven.

"Redeemed from the earth" This statement is in past tense, proving they are already gone from earth and in heaven.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
John is on the earth as to the scene in the first verse, then switches to let you know what is going on in heaven.

on mount Zion- a Lamb /not the Lamb as was shown in Rev. 5
John will run two separate stories within Revelation.
an 144,000
/John does not know if this group is the same that was sealed in Rev. 7, as he did not get to view any of the sealing take place.

And in heaven - John now switches to tell about harpers in heaven.
These harpers sing as a new song - because they will be teaching it the ones on the earth that are allowed to learn it - the 144,000.
The 144,000 that get sealed in Rev. 7 are not the churches, because the individual believer is sealed at the time they believe in Jesus Christ. We are sealed till the day of redemption.

The song comes from the harpers in heaven. It is learned by the 144 000 that are not among the four beasts, but are among men. Other men that are not getting redeemed.

Lamb on Zion - with 144, 000
John then heard a voice from heaven.
If that voice was from where the 144,000 were just seen, he would have just said - I heard a voice. But John now shows that the information is from a different location than was that first scene of the chapter.

It is the harpers that are before the throne in heaven. They are where the elders and the beasts are. In their mouth is found no guile like in the OT.

no man could learn that song - but the 144,000 -among men

John heard a song -from heaven.
the voice - is of the harpers

John was called up to heaven. Can you find a verse where John was sent back down? You imagine John was on the earth but in fact he saw these things in heaven. This "Mt. Sion" is in heaven. The phrases I showed you prove this beyond any doubt.

"a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads."

Are you awake and alert? Did you not notice "a lamb" "having his Father's name" ???
John may well have written "a lamb"

Anyway, most translations say THE Lamb.

These harpers sing as a new song - because they will be teaching it the ones on the earth that are allowed to learn it

Is this imagination or do you have scripture and verse?

"John does not know if this group is the same that was sealed in Rev. 7, as he did not get to view any of the sealing take place." I think this is total MYTH. How do you KNOW John did not see any of the sealing? That too was imagination.

The 144,000 that get sealed in Rev. 7 are not the churches No one has EVER said they were the churches. OF COURSE they are not the churches.

Your imagination is simply too wild. I seems you are not here to learn but to teach - and what you are teaching is mostly nonsense. Sorry to be so blunt.

There is only ONE GROUP of 144,000 - they were sealed, lived through the trumpet judgments and were raptured to heaven. It is a simply concept.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.