LDS BOOK OF MORMON FALSE HISTORY 2

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
because there were Israelites in the Americas, it is not outrages that Jesus would visit them also. He did.
Even if that were possible,
they would already , as always, have rejected Mormonism and all of its advocates along with all other idols and idolatry and pagan gods of which mormonism is only one - so there is no support for your posts nor for mormonism at all, in any land, in any country, in any language, by anyone who is a follower of Jesus.
He saved His sheep out from all those pagan / heathen religions,
including mormonism, always, at any and all times.

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
But you cannot look at the 'original' actual Hebrew. Our bibles are translated from 10th century copies, of copies, of copies, of copies........ The closest we can get is 300BC.
The originals were penned around 1400BC. 300BC is after the 800-400BC period when the humble Messiah/Jesus was being systematically eliminated from the Hebrew scriptures and who knows what they did to Isaiah.

Okay...even taking all of this as a given, how exactly does this then support your reading of Isaiah 9:6? You're essentially arguing that we can't know what they really say because corruption happened or might have happened...in which case, why are you arguing this passage either way, if we can't really know? What makes your understanding of the KJV, or even the KJV itself, trustworthy and correct?

You're arguing like a Muslim to the destruction of what is presumably your own point. How strange.

Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
dzheremi says:

There is not another Christian church that believe 100% the way your Christian church believes. So you must also reject all Christian churches except for yours. Good going.
This is perhaps the closest your posts have gotten to the truth so far as I have read.
The ekklesia are not like other groups, and must reject all false gospels, of which Mormonism is only one. All the other false gospels are likewise rejected, regardless if they claim 'Christianity' or not.

So again, there is no support for, only rejection of , Mormonism from Scripture and from YHWH in heaven, and by all those who follow YHWH instead of following idols or pagan gods on earth today.

Upvote 0

Jane_Doe

Jun 12, 2015
✟100,321.00
Faith
Mormon
This is perhaps the closest your posts have gotten to the truth so far as I have read.
The ekklesia are not like other groups, and must reject all false gospels, of which Mormonism is only one. All the other false gospels are likewise rejected, regardless if they claim 'Christianity' or not.

So again, there is no support for, only rejection of , Mormonism from Scripture and from YHWH in heaven, and by all those who follow YHWH instead of following idols or pagan gods on earth today.
Yeshuaslavejeff: your argument here essential comes down to both of us believe that we should accept Truth and reject falsehood. We disagree on which is which, based on different interpretations of scripture. Now, we could play scripture ping-pong and chase all tails all day, but I would rather just go to the source of all Truth directly (God) and ask Him.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Now, we could play scripture ping-pong and chase all tails all day, but I would rather just go to the source of all Truth directly (God) and ask Him.
Yes, do that,
as we (ekklesia) have had to do, delightedly in His Word, by faith and grace in JESUS, (HIS "dunamis" always, not of us, but of Him entirely) ) for some 2000 years already, everyone who is one in and with Him (Echad).

Once you do that, IF He permits and IF He does as HE always did/does for the ekklesia: <<" Then opened HE their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,">>
then you will no longer be deceived by any false prophet like js nor false teachings like Mormonism,
but
may have a life and thoughts pleasing to YHWH and entirely in line with His Word, as He accomplishes this.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I did. Hence where I am where I am today.
I know.
I don't think I'm allowed by the rules to say much more than that at this point - it has already been said anyway,
and was plain in God's Word all along,
contrary to your choices, for whatever reason you made those choices.

The truth is this is found by testing everything by God's Word, not by the fables or fairy tales of js, etc...
All that does not line up and is not in harmony with all of God's Word
is wrong and deceitful, causing many to fall to their destruction.

Upvote 0

Jane_Doe

Jun 12, 2015
✟100,321.00
Faith
Mormon
I know.
I don't think I'm allowed by the rules to say much more than that at this point - it has already been said anyway,
and was plain in God's Word all along,
contrary to your choices, for whatever reason you made those choices.

The truth is this is found by testing everything by God's Word, not by the fables or fairy tales of js, etc...
All that does not line up and is not in harmony with all of God's Word
is wrong and deceitful, causing many to fall to their destruction.
You are welcome to think that, and I respect your thoughts/beliefs on that matter.

But you see why I can't waver from following the Holy Spirit and my conversations with Him?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
You are welcome to think that, and I respect your thoughts/beliefs on that matter.

But you see why I can't waver from following the Holy Spirit and my conversations with Him?
Sorry, but if you think js told anyone the truth,
you've been talking to some other spirit opposed to YHWH,
and
to test that, you'd have to test it by YHWH'S WORD, which also js opposed all his life apparently, as do all the Mormons today....
Oh,
there were a few Mormons who did get saved - and they were subsequently kicked out by their families and the Mormon church,
but you would have to find them / their testimony/ yourself to verify this, in line with ALL SCRIPTURE, again ---
and
if you don't know / don't remember/ all the ways Mormonism violates YHWH'S WORD,
you only need go online to the many websites there that have disclosed this utterly, very completely, for decades/
or obtain, if possible, the books / Scriptures likewise that
reveal the fallacies and many gross errors of js and Mormonism.

If you use any other authority than Scripture, naturally,
you could be convinced, as you say you are,
of competely fatal mistakes being truth,
instead of truth being truth.

Sheer grace that anyone , anywhere, does not remain deceived -
i.e. there is no goodness, nor righteness, in anyone,
that they could boast,
since it is by YHWH'S GRACE ALONE, with no merit in the persons,
that anyone is saved.

Trust in YHWH, not in fairy tales/ mankind/ etc....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jane_Doe

Jun 12, 2015
✟100,321.00
Faith
Mormon
I don't take JS's word for the foundation of my testimony. I consult GOD. And yes I consult scripture too, through His Spirit.
there were a few Mormons who did get saved - and they were subsequently kicked out by their families and the Mormon church,
Actually that's completely false. For example, my favorite aunt is ex-LDS but we all still talk to her and love her.
you only need go online to the many websites there that have disclosed this utterly, very completely, for decades/
Websites are part of the arm of flesh. Are you suggesting I abandon listing to the Spirit to instead listen to them?
Again, I use scripture and God. Nothing else. Not websites as you've suggested.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Again, I use scripture and God. Nothing else.
No js ?
No Mormon teachings ?
That would be as YHWH directs - no pagan, nothing heathen, no idolatry, etc etc etc

Why even discuss Mormonism then at all ?

It is entirely outside of and opposed to YHWH'S WORD and is the enemy of JESUS, so YHWH'S SPIRIT would never encourage such a religion.

Upvote 0

fatboys

Senior Veteran
Nov 18, 2003
✟53,575.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
you've been talking to some other spirit opposed to YHWH,
and
to test that, you'd have to test it by YHWH'S WORD, which also js opposed all his life apparently, as do all the Mormons today....
Oh,
but you would have to find them / their testimony/ yourself to verify this, in line with ALL SCRIPTURE, again ---
and
if you don't know / don't remember/ all the ways Mormonism violates YHWH'S WORD,

Sheer grace that anyone , anywhere, does not remain deceived -
i.e. there is no goodness, nor righteness, in anyone,
that they could boast,
since it is by YHWH'S GRACE ALONE, with no merit in the persons,
that anyone is saved.

Trust in YHWH, not in fairy tales/ mankind/ etc....
You should believe in gossip. This is what your ratings sound like. You have no credible statements. Do some research at least to be able to make some kind of sense.

Upvote 0

Jane_Doe

Jun 12, 2015
✟100,321.00
Faith
Mormon
No js ?
No Mormon teachings ?
That would be as YHWH directs - no pagan, nothing heathen, no idolatry, etc etc etc

Why even discuss Mormonism then at all ?
Because after extremely thoroughly consulting scriptures, I find the faith I have now to be the Truth. I find it to be what's taught in the Bible. I don't find that in Creedal Christianity or non-Christian faiths- there I find way to many descripiences and not consulting God.

I know and respect that other people have come to other conclusions, but that's where my own conversations with the Lord have lead me and I cannot waver from it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Do some research
The research has already been thoroughly and completely done and finished long ago,
and many many times since then - all showing YHWH'S WORD is TRUTH,
and js and Mormonism is false.
The research is available to anyone who seeks the truth, whether online, in a book store, or from former Mormons who were set free from the massive deception they were brought up in.

To repeat the research and many Scripture 'Proofs' here would not help anyone who denies Scripture,
and those who agree with Scripture and seek YHWH
will have no problem discoverying more than enough 'Proofs' if they trust YHWH and HIS WORD, that js and Mormonism is entirely serving a false god.

EVEN if they do not go looking for any outside proofs - if they simply pray to YHWH, and seek HIM, to know the truth,
then
while they are listening to the lessons at their Mormon classes,
their eyes will be opened ,
since this is YHWH'S PROMISE,
and they will then have the choice to follow YHWH,
or to remain in deception with Mormonism for the false security it provides.

Upvote 0

Jane_Doe

Jun 12, 2015
✟100,321.00
Faith
Mormon
The research has already been thoroughly and completely done and finished long ago,
and many many times since then - all showing YHWH'S WORD is TRUTH,
and js and Mormonism is false.
The research is available to anyone who seeks the truth, whether online, in a book store, or from former Mormons who were set free from the massive deception they were brought up in..
All of those sources are of men.
EVEN if they do not go looking for any outside proofs - if they simply pray to YHWH, and seek HIM, to know the truth,
then
while they are listening to the lessons at their Mormon classes,
their eyes will be opened ,
since this is YHWH'S PROMISE,
and they will then have the choice to follow YHWH,
or to remain in deception with Mormonism for the false security it provides.
Speaking personally, I found the exact opposite.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Because after extremely thoroughly consulting scriptures, I find the faith I have now to be the Truth. I find it to be what's taught in the Bible. I don't find that in Creedal Christianity or non-Christian faiths- there I find way to many descripiences and not consulting God.

I know and respect that other people have come to other conclusions, but that's where my own conversations with the Lord have lead me and I cannot waver from it.

There is nothing in the bible about the Father having a Father, there is nothing in the bible that states we are a product of the Father and a heavenly mother, there is nothing in the bible about us having existed before we were born, there is nothing in the bible about going to some planet where men will have multiple wives and have children and attain Godhood, ---- all these ideas come from JS and are not in the bible. Without JS stating these things, you have no biblical bases for such things. He told you what to believe in----you like what it says and decided this is truth. That is what happens when you disregard the word of God, and believe in what a man says instead of going by the bible and testing what they say against the bible.

• Agree
Reactions: BigDaddy4
Upvote 0