Idaho
✟14,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey so when did you demand that Trump disclose his taxes, assets, and divest from his closely held international business interests that are managed by his incompetent children who also serve in his administration?

We can't mention Trump here. This is a PURE ATTACK ON A BIDEN thread. We are only allowed to let the Right Wingers attack a Biden here.

And remember, the ONLY reason most of them know the name Hunter Biden is... well, we must get back to ATTACKING A BIDEN.

(Also: you can feel free to attack a Clinton on here as well. That would be OK. But don't mention Trump)

• Optimistic
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I note you can't answer the question, so I'll ask it again: why do YOU even know the name "Hunter Biden"? Can you answer that question?

This makes no sense.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
We can't mention Trump here. This is a PURE ATTACK ON A BIDEN thread. We are only allowed to let the Right Wingers attack a Biden here.

And remember, the ONLY reason most of them know the name Hunter Biden is... well, we must get back to ATTACKING A BIDEN.

(Also: you can feel free to attack a Clinton on here as well. That would be OK. But don't mention Trump)

I had known about Hunter Biden right about the time when Joe Biden's other son, Joseph Robinette "Beau" Biden III, died on May 30, 2015 of brain cancer, when all of Biden's children were mentioned, along with their mother, and the issues regarding Hunter having an affair with his brother Beau's widow Hallie.

It was all in the news.

Upvote 0

The_Barmecide

Oct 10, 2019
Idaho
✟14,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
This makes no sense.

Oh, sorry my bad. I'll explain it to you:

The reason YOU and most other Conservatives (and to be fair even liberals like me!) know the name Hunter Biden is because Trump has taken him as the best leverage he has against his political opponent JOE BIDEN (you can google him).

Trump has brought Hunter Biden's various business ties to our collective attention.

I, personally, find rich people's inability to NOT try to take advantage of their family ties to make more money and as such I don't much like Hunter Biden's income streams. But, again, it would be irrational if someone wants to attack Joe Biden for having his kids making money off of his personal position of power that they ignore the person who STARTED THE BALL ROLLING and who is making as much or arguably FAR MORE off of emoluments and personal conflict.

I'd ask you to seriously read what I just wrote. That's the explanation. And it won't get any more detailed. So don't ask again.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Oh, sorry my bad. I'll explain it to you:

The reason YOU and most other Conservatives (and to be fair even liberals like me!) know the name Hunter Biden is because Trump has taken him as the best leverage he has against his political opponent JOE BIDEN (you can google him).

Trump has brought Hunter Biden's various business ties to our collective attention.

I, personally, find rich people's inability to NOT try to take advantage of their family ties to make more money and as such I don't much like Hunter Biden's income streams. But, again, it would be irrational if someone wants to attack Joe Biden for having his kids making money off of his personal position of power that they ignore the person who STARTED THE BALL ROLLING and who is making as much or arguably FAR MORE off of emoluments and personal conflict.

I'd ask you to seriously read what I just wrote. That's the explanation. And it won't get any more detailed. So don't ask again.

See post #23.

Upvote 0

The_Barmecide

Oct 10, 2019
Idaho
✟14,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I had known about Hunter Biden right about the time when Joe Biden's other son, Joseph Robinette "Beau" Biden III, died on May 30, 2015 of brain cancer, when all of Biden's children were mentioned, along with their mother, and the issues regarding Hunter having an affair with his brother Beau's widow Hallie.

It was all in the news.

And that's why you care NOW about Hunter's businesses? Sorry, Brinny, I'm not buying that. I am certain you heard his name mentioned when the news came out about Beau's death, but I'm also certain that has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with why we are talking about Hunter right now.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
And that's why you care NOW about Hunter's businesses? Sorry, Brinny, I'm not buying that. I am certain you heard his name mentioned when the news came out about Beau's death, but I'm also certain that has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with why we are talking about Hunter right now.

:scratch:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟213,305.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Orange man bad. That's really all anything is about.
Oh he gave up dying himself orange back in 2017 because his vanity was offended by jokes such as this. He is now platinum and pink, which is much less ridiculous.

Upvote 0

The_Barmecide

Oct 10, 2019
Idaho
✟14,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Orange man bad. That's really all anything is about.

So you think the guy who lies all the time, has sex with a inappropriate contentstar while wife #3 is home with his latest baby, who is doing pretty much everything he’s accusing Joe Biden’s family of, who abandons our allies to be slaughtered and who seems to love every single dictator on earth ISN’T a bad man????

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Good. It would be awesome if Kushner who only got the job bc of nepotism & is completely corrupt and inept would step down. He & Ivanka made $82 million in profits bc of the position they got not bc of their qualifications but their relative.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,241,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
So you think the guy who lies all the time, has sex with a inappropriate contentstar while wife #3 is home with his latest baby, who is doing pretty much everything he’s accusing Joe Biden’s family of, who abandons our allies to be slaughtered and who seems to love every single dictator on earth ISN’T a bad man????
I just said everything is Orange Man Bad. I didn't vote for him. Nor for what's her name either.

Upvote 0