Biden-Harris campaign launches transition website

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
The Biden-Harris campaign has launched a transition website before the presidential election has been officially called.

Titled Build Back Better, the post on the homepage of the website says they are preparing for the transition:

The American people will determine who will serve as the next President of the United States. Votes are still being counted in several states around the country. The crises facing the country are severe — from a pandemic to an economic recession, climate change to racial injustice — and the transition team will continue preparing at full speed so that the Biden‑Harris Administration can hit the ground running on Day One.​

No other information has been created on the website as of yet.

I guess it's time to get used to President-Elect Biden.

• Friendly
Reactions: DaisyDay

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I guess it's time to get used to President-Elect Biden.

To be clear, Biden is not claiming he won the election, and he clearly states that. Instead, they are using the time now to start preparing a transition team and website, in the case they do win the election. This election is likely not going to be finished for another week or two, at a minimum, which cuts into the relatively short time a winning candidate has to fill the positions in his administration. It makes sense, especially since campaigning is done, that they use their time to start preparing for a transition if they win, which it currently appears they will.

• Agree
Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
To be clear, Biden is not claiming he won the election, and he clearly states that. Instead, they are using the time now to start preparing a transition team and website, in the case they do win the election. This election is likely not going to be finished for another week or two, at a minimum, which cuts into the relatively short time a winning candidate has to fill the positions in his administration. It makes sense, especially since campaigning is done, that they use their time to start preparing for a transition if they win, which it currently appears they will.

Information recieved.

Upvote 0

The Ant

Oct 25, 2020
Brisbane
✟15,378.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I hope this one does not link to antifa. And.. yeah even Biden knows its not over yet.. its seems it wont be any times soon. So much of this is going to court. Be foolish to count Trump out.

But deeply satisfying.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know Biden is not claiming he won the election, but I think people need to start getting used to president-elect Biden, especially today. :oldthumbsup:

Not going to happen. The left never accepted Trump and we won't accept president Harris.

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Not going to happen. The left never accepted Trump and we won't accept president Harris.

I don't think "well they didn't accept trump" is going to be the rationale for rightwing rejection of a potential president Harris.

A bit like how they rejected President Obama.

*Cough*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We need to unify for the good of the country.

Not going to happen any more than it did when Trump was elected. We are in disagreement on every single issue.

People now put themselves above the life of their children. People don't want to work and earn, they want handouts. People see those that accel as being equal with the laziest person. Etc. Etc. Etc. We have two sides that are exact opposite. There's no middle anymore.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You mean the bill that hasn't been brought to a vote on the House floor and will never get passed by the Senate or signed by the President?

That was a flaw in her plan. She really did think she would see control of the senate. Biden isn't healthy at all. I've seen this in many elderly people. Not wishing it on him but I don't see him holding it together.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That was a flaw in her plan.
The initial claim was that Harris will replace Biden due to a cunning airtight plan by Pelosi.
And yet here the claim is that plan is flawed.
Will we see a retraction of the original claim? I do so wonder if we will.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The initial claim was that Harris will replace Biden due to a cunning airtight plan by Pelosi.
And yet here the claim is that plan is flawed.
Will we see a retraction of the original claim? I do so wonder if we will.

No.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I hope this one does not link to antifa. And.. yeah even Biden knows its not over yet.. its seems it wont be any times soon. So much of this is going to court. Be foolish to count Trump out.
Preparing for a transition is simple prudence. Of course, Donald had neglected to do this four years ago - his transition was shambolic - he was more concerned about inauguration parties.

• Winner
Reactions: Triumvirate
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟908,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
but Trump has said that he will not leave until he is sure it is fair
In the end it is not up to him. When his term is up he will leave one way or another.

Upvote 0