Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
For years, President Biden has maintained a Sgt. Schultz defense ("I know nothing, nothing!") to counter allegations that his family has profiteered on influence peddling with foreign countries and companies.

Despite mounting evidence to the contrary, Biden maintains that he "knows nothing, nothing" about son Hunter Biden's business deals. He recently doubled down on this defense by even denying that family members received money from foreign sources. He repeated his denial even after the release of financial transfer reports from his own administration showing millions transferred from China.

Now, emails have emerged that show that Biden personally helped draft responses to the controversial deals in 2015 when he was vice president. It also appears that Biden officials like former White House communications director Kate Bedingfield knew of his role even as the president continued to deny any involvement.

Thoughts?

• Informative
Reactions: HARK!

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"…VP just finished an interview with the Bloomberg reporter traveling with us and she asked about it, though she assures me she's doing everything she can to not use it," she wrote. "I will have a transcript soon but my quick notes on his answer are: No one has any doubt about my record on corruption, I don't talk to my son about his business and my children don't talk to me about mine, I have complete faith in my son."​

It is a song he has been singing for years. Now the Whitehouse meetings, Hunter's emails stating he connected Foreign business partners with then VP Biden are coming to light.

Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟122,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Great. More vague innuendo. I'll be impressed if House Republicans manage to dig up anything incriminating on it. But so far, I still don't see how this goes anywhere.
If Emails from Hunter to foreign business partners specifically citing the number of times he had them meet with the VP at the White House is a vague innuendo, it makes me wonder what proof looks like.

Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

According to a 2015 email, then–vice president Joe Biden met with a top executive at Burisma, the Ukrainian energy firm that paid Biden’s son, Hunter, $50,000 a month to sit on its board. Earlier, the Burisma executive had asked Hunter to use his influence to quell Ukrainian government officials who were trying to extort the company. Months later, Vice President Biden coerced the Ukrainian government into firing a prosecutor who says he was gearing up an investigation of Burisma.​
Capture.JPG

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟246,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
If Emails from Hunter to foreign business partners specifically citing the number of times he had them meet with the VP at the White House is a vague innuendo, it makes me wonder what proof looks like.
Proof of what? Influence peddling? You need to demonstrate what influence was peddled to get some kind of proof, along with evidence that Biden actually discussed such things with the Chinese business guys rather than just doing a brief meet-and-greet. Yes, it's all just vague innuendo so far.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,539.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Caught in another massive lie?
Well first off you all have been claiming it's a lie from the start so, it's not ANOTHER massive lie.

Second, he doesn't seem caught at all. Not sure why this particular set of evidence is that damnable. Especially given the new normal set up in the white house from previous administrations when it comes to nepotism. I thought this stuff was par fo rthe course.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Proof of what? Influence peddling? You need to demonstrate what influence was peddled to get some kind of proof, along with evidence that Biden actually discussed such things with the Chinese business guys rather than just doing a brief meet-and-greet. Yes, it's all just vague innuendo so far.
Proof of Joe Biden repeatedly lying to the American public - he has stated numerous time he never met with anyone and knows nothing about his son's business.

Proof from his own son's emails that is patently false that Joe not only knew his son's business, but met at the WhiteHouse with his business partners. AND his son Used Airforce 2 to travel with his daddy so he (hunter) could meet with the people in person.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟246,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Proof of Joe Biden repeatedly lying to the American public - he has stated numerous time he never met with anyone and knows nothing about his son's business.
That's not illegal, just unethical. I'm all for getting Biden out of office. You're going to need way more than that for an indictment.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's not illegal, just unethical. I'm all for getting Biden out of office. You're going to need way more than that for an indictment.
No - lying to the American Public time after time - hiding business dealings - getting $1,000,000 from China - operating a quid pro quo as VP are all actionable offences.

If we can impeach a President on hearsay evidence, then we certainly can when the man is admitting it on camera.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,539.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

Proof from his own son's emails that is patently false that Joe not only knew his son's business, but met at the WhiteHouse with his business partners. AND his son Used Airforce 2 to travel with his daddy so he (hunter) could meet with the people in person.
Wait. So it's problematic if the children of the president travel with him to meet people?

Truly, that does not sound right at all.

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
(quoting Andrew McCarthy editorial) Months later, Vice President Biden coerced the Ukrainian government into firing a prosecutor who says he was gearing up an investigation of Burisma.​
Mr. McCarthy was spreading a falsehood in 2020. Repeating his falsehood in 2023 is inexcusable.
Shokin wasn't investigating anyone and that was the problem. He was allowing corruption to fester and metastasize in Ukraine. Western entities like the US government wanted him gone and President Obama tasked VP Biden with the diplomatic mission of delivering that message.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟246,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
No - lying to the American Public time after time - hiding business dealings - getting $1,000,000 from China - operating a quid pro quo as VP are all actionable offences.
There is no law against lying to the American people. The others, sure. But again, it's just vague innuendo.
If we can impeach a President on hearsay evidence, then we certainly can when the man is admitting it on camera.
Yeah, congress can impeach the prez on just about anything they want. The House Republicans can certainly get the ball rolling on that if they want. I suspect they're going to need a little more evidence before they're willing to do it, though, so they don't look too foolish doing it.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
hiding business dealings
Where's the actual evidence of business dealings?
getting $1,000,000 from China
I must have missed where President Biden was on the distribution list from the wire transfer.
operating a quid pro quo as VP
The claim of a quid pro quo is a falsehood and has been debunked for years. The only thing then VP Biden received in return for the removal of Shokin was the sense of satisfaction for a job well done.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hearsay? We had the recording and transcript of that perfect phone call.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm pretty sure you were not referring to Clinton or Johnson, the only other presidents to have been impeached.
if that helps you sleep better at night.

Bottom Line - President Biden and his family are looking worse and worse due to their own actions and the Presidents consistent denial that is later proven through definitive evidence.

Upvote 0