Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Seems to me you're looking at this with severe bias. If I look only at the actions of the Democrats, then the treatment is certainly unfair, favoring Biden. If I look only at the Republicans, then the treatment is also certainly unfair, favoring Trump. Too many people are way too polarized these days.

I'll be happy to agree that Trump is the victim of a lot of unwarranted slander and a few lengthy, costly, and unjustified investigations. And I'll be happy to agree that Hunter Biden has done some things that would earn him some prison time if he had been caught. However, some of the investigations and actions against Trump have been quite appropriate, including the presidential documents investigation; and strong evidence implicating Joe Biden in anything nefarious is sorely lacking.
All I have to say is this:

How many "we got'em now" things have came to be front page and viral news topics in regards to DT, in the last 7 years?

How many amounted to anything more than an expensive kangaroo court for the left to sit and spew nonsense that ended up with nothing more than adding to the already enormous debt of the US.

Meanwhile.. There is absolute evidence that Hunter filed for a firearm registration. On this form he checked the box that stated he "was not involved with illegal drugs"..

That is full well known and proven... It is a felony.. It has never been acted on.

Also, Joe had certified government documents, in his garage, not secured, not locked up while his addict son had parties there and delegates from other countries..Joe was not President and did not have the power to decertify these.... No indictment.. no charges... no action to this account.

In contrast, DT had documents that he full well had the ability to decertify as the President...He had them in his residence in secured areas and full well protected from anyone seeing them or having access to them.

Forces showed up live on TV with full riot gear as a SWAT team... It was going to be the end of him, again...

If you cannot see the two sided justice system just from what I have presented here.. you won't ever see it.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟246,286.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single

How many "we got'em now" things have came to be front page and viral news topics in regards to DT, in the last 7 years?

How many amounted to anything more than an expensive kangaroo court for the left to sit and spew nonsense that ended up with nothing more than adding to the already enormous debt of the US.
I've already agreed with you on the Democrats going overboard on that.
Meanwhile.. There is absolute evidence that Hunter filed for a firearm registration. On this form he checked the box that stated he "was not involved with illegal drugs"..

That is full well known and proven... It is a felony.. It has never been acted on.
It has been investigated, and it's being investigated. Hunter just hasn't been indicted... yet.

You're comparing the situations of a private citizen to a former president. Different people, different types of potential crimes, different levels of evidence, different agencies looking at them, etc. There's no basis for trying to figure out if they're being treated equally under the law. Is Georgia treating them equally? Georgia is going after Donald but not Hunter. Wow, like, that is so unfair, right?
Also, Joe had certified government documents, in his garage, not secured, not locked up while his addict son had parties there and delegates from other countries..Joe was not President and did not have the power to decertify these.... No indictment.. no charges... no action to this account.
True, but at least Joe returned all of them shortly after they were found. Donald kept a lot of them even after being ordered to return them, and he still wants them back. Personally, I'd like to see both Joe and Donald charged with having the classified info, but I have to conclude that Donald is the more blatantly guilty of the two. It could be very difficult to prove to a jury that Joe knowingly had the documents, even though they were in multiple locations
If you cannot see the two sided justice system just from what I have presented here.. you won't ever see it.
Oh, there's always bias going on. Both sides try to stack the deck as much as they can get away with while they're in control. I just don't think there's a vast government conspiracy out there. The government is filled with a wide variety of people, and they have a wide variety of political views.

I think Donald is an anomaly, and Republicans shouldn't take it so personally when the law goes after him. They should get somebody better to rally around.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single

In contrast, DT had documents that he full well had the ability to decertify as the President...He had them in his residence in secured areas and full well protected from anyone seeing them or having access to them.

Forces showed up live on TV with full riot gear as a SWAT team... It was going to be the end of him, again...

I kind of recall Trump being impeached twice where a lot of those "we got'em now" investigations were premised on things Trump was actually doing. You can look at it this way as Mitch McConnell said when he voted against impeachment come the Jan6th fiasco. To paraphrase, "Trump will be a private citizen, and won't have the protections afforded as president." So here we are. Also keep in mind that four of the current investigations came either at the end of his loss or after his loss. So it's more self inflicted gun shot wounds, or as many a Republican has said, he is his own worse enemy. Trump, as with Biden along with Pence did have classified docs where they should not have been. But Pence and Biden didn't do what Trump did and fight and obstruct the retrieval of those documents. And no, Trump didn't declassify any of those.

Hunter, as you mention absolutely lied on his gun registration form, but what you are going to find is historically, those are seldom prosecuted.

"The data released by the Justice Department does not show how many people might have been prosecuted for falsely answering the question about active drug use. But a review of such cases in Delaware, also provided to The Fact Checker, shows that in fiscal 2019, only three Form 4473 cases were referred for prosecution in the state — and the U.S. attorney opted not to bring them."​
WaPo

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

You're the one making the argument, maybe you can answer the question?

See above, though I'm unaware of any kangaroo courts Trump was tried in.

Which office is Hunter Biden occupying, again?
I'm thinking the documents were delivered by White House staff when his VP term ended, and sat there until being discovered.
But he never declassified them, and he lied about possessing them, and they were unsecured.
Did somebody say that last part, or are you just making it up? And if it's not the end of him, then what are you complaining about?
I see no evidence of it in your posts.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I'm curious, what Democratic investigation added "to the already enormous debt of the US?"

Great. Not sure what that has to do with Democrats, unless you are claiming that all of the people that were not prosecuted who lied on the form were somehow let off by Joe Biden. I'll agree, Hunter Biden does appear to have broken laws, including drug laws, and should be prosecuted, as if he were just any citizen, for crimes they can prove he violated. If they can find evidence that Joe participated in those crimes, or even just prevented prosecution of Hunter, I think he should be impeached.

My understanding that the documents were locked up, that he has a small office in that garage (where his Corvette is kept) where the documents were located and secured. I'd love to see the evidence to the contrary, if you have it.

Additionally, it is worth noting that Trump, Biden, and Pence have not been charged with having Classified information, despite the fact they all did. There is also no evidence, nor did Trump's lawyers even try to claim that Trump had declassified the documents, in the hearings to get a Special Master appointed.

Actually, no, Trump did not have them "secured." Many were found in his office desk, for one example. That was a major reason the DoJ got the search warrant because the FBI learned that the documents were not all in the secured area, but had been seen in other parts of Mar-A-Lago.

This is false, the FBI did not show up in riot gear -- despite what some right wing talking head wants you to believe. The photos of officers in "riot gear" were police officers protecting the property, in fact, my recollection is at least one of the pictures "passed around" right wing media was not even taken the day of the "raid." The photos of those claimed to be "in riot gear" were the federal agents (Secret Service), as well as local police, who normally work security outside Mar-A-Lago and not the FBI agents who were conducting the search.

Maybe you'd see it isn't as one sided as you think it is if you examined the various investigations of the Clintons -- such as how there were seven (or even eight) Congressional investigations into Benghazi alone, not to mention the millions spent to find dirt on Hillary in all those investigations.

Upvote 0

RoBo1988

Sep 3, 2021
Dayton OH
✟93,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Meanwhile, Joey's famous "Well, son of a ____tch, he got fired" is, somehow, forgotten.
But hey now, thanks to the media, we do know what Biden's favorite ice cream is! :icecreamcone: The press isn't called the fourth estate for nuthin'!

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

We know the Trump organization is guilty of fraud, and was fined $1.6 million for it.

Granted, Trump himself wasn't named in the suit, and has claimed to have no knowledge of wrongdoing....but while that may clear him of legal entanglements, if true, it doesn't say much for his ability as a leader or manager if he's that clueless to what his staff is doing...especially to such a large, and blatant, degree as cited in this case.

So you can believe he had no idea what was going on, if you want. But, given his temperament and claims of leadership ability, can you really be sure?

-- A2SG, maybe not something specific, but not exactly nothing either......

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I've already agreed with you on the Democrats going overboard on that.
Great.
It has been investigated, and it's being investigated. Hunter just hasn't been indicted... yet.
How long has it been? Almost three years? Still a two system justice system. If it was a republican, it wouldn't have been two months.
You're comparing the situations of a private citizen to a former president. Different people, different types of potential crimes, different levels of evidence, different agencies looking at them, etc. There's no basis for trying to figure out if they're being treated equally under the law. Is Georgia treating them equally? Georgia is going after Donald but not Hunter. Wow, like, that is so unfair, right?
A crime is a crime.. There is no way that any politician should be treated differently. Private citizens that commit felony's don't go around free for three years.
True, but at least Joe returned all of them shortly after they were found. Donald kept a lot of them even after being ordered to return them, and he still wants them back. Personally, I'd like to see both Joe and Donald charged with having the classified info, but I have to conclude that Donald is the more blatantly guilty of the two. It could be very difficult to prove to a jury that Joe knowingly had the documents, even though they were in multiple locations
Why does DT have to return them? He has every right to have them and they are super secure... Joey should never of had them and they were almost blowing out his garage door in the wind.

A thief of anything cannot just "return" the items and say I'm sorry.
Oh, there's always bias going on. Both sides try to stack the deck as much as they can get away with while they're in control. I just don't think there's a vast government conspiracy out there. The government is filled with a wide variety of people, and they have a wide variety of political views.
Yes they do. However, the left is outright holding interviews in the basement, holding people without a trial, hiding things, paying Facebook and Twitter to block and censor things....

There is no comparison.
I think Donald is an anomaly, and Republicans shouldn't take it so personally when the law goes after him. They should get somebody better to rally around.
I disagree. There are many republicans that are just as bad as the democrats. It's the legacy politicians that have 20, 30, 40 years or more as political employees that are so deep in it that they have lost all touch with the real people that elect them..

DT is the one that came in as a "walk on" and shook up the swamp. He foiled the fine little scheme that they had going. Went against all the mutual actions that they all had going on.

Now, he is so hated for doing this that they cannot go to sleep without seeing him in their nightmares. He has a bunch of new younger people that are equally hated by the swamp and this is broadcast to the people by the paid arm of the media.

DT is no saint... but name one of the politicians that is... On the other hand.. you never have to guess at what DT really means and he is fighting for the 95% of the population because he loves the USA and he can see where it is going... He wants it back the way it was... Strong and free.

He loves his country more than money... the rest love their money... which should be in your pocket.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟246,286.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
How long has it been? Almost three years? Still a two system justice system. If it was a republican, it wouldn't have been two months.

A crime is a crime.. There is no way that any politician should be treated differently. Private citizens that commit felony's don't go around free for three years.
That doesn't even make sense. The law has to sort through the evidence, and they aren't going to proceed with an indictment until they think they have enough to convince a jury. Yes, that can often take years. They might not have enough until after the suspects die of old age, if ever. Now, they can certainly stall if they have enough bias in the case, but it's hard to stall that way when they have so many people following the situation.

Why does DT have to return them? He has every right to have them and they are super secure... Joey should never of had them and they were almost blowing out his garage door in the wind.
It's against the law for him to retain presidential documents, classified or not. And he's not cleared for classified any more, so he can't keep them secure at his place at all.

It depends on what the items are and which laws we're talking about. In many cases, yes, you can just return them and say you're sorry, especially if the victim is willing to overlook the incident. In many cases you can't.

Yes they do. However, the left is outright holding interviews in the basement, holding people without a trial, hiding things, paying Facebook and Twitter to block and censor things....

There is no comparison.
Sounds like conspiracy theory territory to me.

He loves his country more than money...
LoL. I'm gonna hafta strongly disagree with that idea. But I would have to say that money is not his greatest love. It's praise. He feeds on attention and adulation. So in that respect, he does love being president more than having money.

• Agree
Reactions: comana
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You don't think that the well known proof of blackmail, to get a person fired, or not get millions of dollars, on video, is enough to remove all doubt that Joey knew what his son was doing?

They were all over DT over a "quid pro quo" that was proven to never have happened.

Meanwhile, Joey's famous "Well, son of a ____tch, he got fired" is, somehow, forgotten.
Nope, not forgotten just was researched at the time and dismissed as
hyperbole from some media outlets.

KYIV — A court ruling in Ukraine has forced state investigators to open a probe into alleged pressure by then-Vice President Joe Biden that led to the 2016 dismissal of Viktor Shokin as the country’s prosecutor general, officials said Thursday.
Shokin’s firing, however, was not a unilateral action directed by Biden. It was prompted by a push for anti-corruption reforms developed at the State Department and coordinated with the European Union and the
International Monetary Fund.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Great.

They don't? Hmm... I believe you were given a link to those in Delaware who "fraudulently" marked the question they same way Hunter did but have never been charged. So it sounds like he is being treated just the same, at least as far as that felony.

As for the rest, perhaps you can fill me in on what felonies the Federal Government should be prosecuting him on.

And are you sure about that politicians should not be treated differently? There was a huge cry by Republicans about how wrong it was to indict a former President, that it was wrong to do it. They (and I'm guessing you) were clearly calling for a different standard for those former Presidents (politicians).

It is also ironic when we look at the Republican response to the guilty plea of Gen. Flynn, that he recanted on. He was fired for making the same lie to Pres. Trump, as he made to the FBI, yet for some reason he shouldn't be prosecuted for that false statement? Not to mention that one of the crimes he, and his son, were facing was a charge that Hunter Biden was being investigated for, working as an unregistered foreign agent. Gen. Flynn clearly broke the law, even working as a Trump foreign policy advisor while also being paid by Turkey to lobby for them -- and they allowed him to back file the paperwork and didn't charge him. Republicans seemed to feel that was right, where a non-politician in the Trump White House (such as Hunter Biden) may be persecuted for the same thing.

Actually, no, the reason the FBI got a search warrant is that they had evidence, which they showed to a judge to get a search warrant, that Trump was not keeping those documents secure. And, no, as I previously mentioned, Biden had an office in that garage and the documents were "secured" in that office.

Also, it is interesting that you claim that about Joe Biden but not about Mike Pence, who would appear to be equally as "guilty" as Joe Biden. Odd how he is never brought up by Republicans as also deserving to be prosecuted.

And, as was pointed out, Trump didn't have "every right to have them." There is this thing called the Presidential Records Act that require Presidents to turn over all "Presidential papers" (even scratch papers) to the National Archives -- so that the papers can later be stored in the Presidential library.
Yes they do. However, the left is outright holding interviews in the basement,

I have no clue what you are talking about here, or what even makes it wrong.

holding people without a trial,

And this would be false. There are some Jan 6 rioters who are being held without bond, but that is a federal judge who determined they were "flight risks." The vast majority of Jan 6 rioters did get out on bond and all are having trials.

hiding things, paying Facebook and Twitter to block and censor things....

No, this did not happen. The FBI requested some user data from Twitter and Facebook and they, as they are allowed to under the law, applied for reimbursement for the work done collecting the data the FBI requested.

There is no comparison.

I disagree. There are many republicans that are just as bad as the democrats. It's the legacy politicians that have 20, 30, 40 years or more as political employees that are so deep in it that they have lost all touch with the real people that elect them..

DT is the one that came in as a "walk on" and shook up the swamp. He foiled the fine little scheme that they had going. Went against all the mutual actions that they all had going on.
I'm sorry, but no. Donald Trump's administration was one of the worst "swamps" the White House has ever seen. There were 81 indictments of 58 Trump staffers. Reagan was the next worst, at 33 indictments (may dealing with Iran Contra). And even Nixon had fewer -- there were only 28 White House workers indicted -- though if you include all those involved in Watergate (most of which did not work at the White House) the total goes up to 72 indictments of 68 people -- so fewer indictments (largely thanks to Manafort) but 10 more people indicted than in the Trump White House.

Now, he is so hated for doing this that they cannot go to sleep without seeing him in their nightmares. He has a bunch of new younger people that are equally hated by the swamp and this is broadcast to the people by the paid arm of the media.

DT is no saint... but name one of the politicians that is... On the other hand.. you never have to guess at what DT really means and he is fighting for the 95% of the population because he loves the USA and he can see where it is going... He wants it back the way it was... Strong and free.

He loves his country more than money... the rest love their money... which should be in your pocket.

I'd love to see you try to support these claims. Particularly with reports the Special Prosecutor is investigating Trump for possible fraud, where he raised money ostensibly to challenge the results of the 2020 election, but the money was never used (and never intended to be used) for that.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,519.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I gotta say that, as presidential lies go, this one really doesn't seem all THAT massive. Investigations (who knows when we'll here from one....didn't one finish up or am I nuts?) will continue. I recall it got onto 4chan somehow. Well, if anyone is going to find something awful anywhere, you could bank on 4chan. And they didn't seem to drum up much.
Of course, the Republican Party has had quite a bit of access to the hard drive for quite a while as well. And, yet again, I think I've only seen a couple of vague innuendo emails if that.

I mean, if I would compare it to "The entire Election Apparatus is rigged against me. I won the election", I'd say this one is much smaller.
How much Nepotism did you need to see from the previous one before a supporter would grudgingly admit something untoward happened; illegal or not.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I kind of recall Trump being impeached twice where a lot of those "we got'em now" investigations were premised on things Trump was actually doing. You can look at it this way as Mitch McConnell said when he voted against impeachment come the Jan6th fiasco. To paraphrase, "Trump will be a private citizen, and won't have the protections afforded as president." So here we are. Also keep in mind that four of the current investigations came either at the end of his loss or after his loss. So it's more self inflicted gun shot wounds, or as many a Republican has said, he is his own worse enemy. Trump, as with Biden along with Pence did have classified docs where they should not have been. But Pence and Biden didn't do what Trump did and fight and obstruct the retrieval of those documents. And no, Trump didn't declassify any of those.

Hunter, as you mention absolutely lied on his gun registration form, but what you are going to find is historically, those are seldom prosecuted.

"The data released by the Justice Department does not show how many people might have been prosecuted for falsely answering the question about active drug use. But a review of such cases in Delaware, also provided to The Fact Checker, shows that in fiscal 2019, only three Form 4473 cases were referred for prosecution in the state — and the U.S. attorney opted not to bring them."​
WaPo
From what I understand, being impeached is like getting a traffic ticket. or being charged with vandalism.. in the sense that you are being accused of a crime by someone and they then have to prove that they are justified in their accusation, in some sort of court or trial.

Trump was impeached twice... Both were nothingburgers.

So was the January 6th event that the FBI admitted was not an insurection.

Nothing that they have roped DT in with.... has ever amounted to anything more than a great headline for the media and many tax dollars wasted.. while DT just gets more publicity and gets stronger.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
From what I understand, being impeached is like getting a traffic ticket. or being charged with vandalism.. in the sense that you are being accused of a crime by someone and they then have to prove that they are justified in their accusation, in some sort of court or trial.
Impeachment isn't a criminal trial. It's a charge made by the House of Representatives that someone has acted improperly in some way. The Senate holds the actual trial, and acts as jury, determining guilt, and what penalties may ensue.

Not quite. Whether or not he did what he as accused of didn't come up at all, the Senate simply acquitted him of the charges in both cases. And it's very easy to get an acquittal when the jury works directly with the defense counsel.

There has been no formal hearing on those events, so everything remains a matter of opinion or perspective.

Nothing that they have roped DT in with.... has ever amounted to anything more than a great headline for the media and many tax dollars wasted.. while DT just gets more publicity and gets stronger.
We know, for a fact, that the Trump organization is guilty of fraud. Granted, Trump himself claims he knew nothing of this malfeasance, so he's either an ineffective leader...or lying. I guess it depends on your point of view which is the case.

-- A2SG, for me, it doesn't pass the smell test...but different people have different noses.....

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Who in the FBI said anything about it not being an insurrection? Its parent department, the DOJ has charged and convicted some participants of seditious conspiracy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single

Well no, no president wants to be on that famed list of impeached presidents. One impeachment was proved he and his gang of soon to be indicted conspirators were trying to blackmail a foreign nation to interfere in our elections. Not a nothing burger. The second impeachment spoke for itself and criminally under current investigation and the FBI has not said a thing. Donald Trump is CEO of a organization that has been found guilty of being a criminal organization. He no longer has the protection of just being president and is trouble not because of being roped into anything, it's because he's a self inflicted gun shot wound whose terrible judgement is his worse enemy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well no, no president wants to be on that famed list of impeached presidents. One impeachment was proved he and his gang of soon to be indicted conspirators were trying to blackmail a foreign nation to interfere in our elections. Not a nothing burger. The second impeachment spoke for itself and criminally under current investigation and the FBI has not said a thing. Donald Trump is CEO of a organization that has been found guilty of being a criminal organization. He no longer has the protection of just being president and is trouble not because of being roped into anything, it's because he's a self inflicted gun shot wound whose terrible judgement is his worse enemy.
Hillary Clinton was proven to have set up and paid for the whole Russia Russia Russia...

All of the "We got'em now" attempts have left him where exactly?

What people should be watching is the upcoming events that are involving the criminal activity of the Biden's. One whistle blower has already went missing...

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hillary Clinton was proven to have set up and paid for the whole Russia Russia Russia...
And what a brilliant mastermind she turned out to be! She got the Republican controlled House to investigate and the Republican controlled Senate. She even got Trump's own DOJ to investigate! She got something like 35 convictions out of it.

What people should be watching is the upcoming events that are involving the criminal activity of the Biden's. One whistle blower has already went missing...
At worst, you should be saying "alleged" because that's all this smear campaign amounts to.
Gateway Pundit? That's what you find credible?

Besides, that death list schtick is so 2016.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
This is false.
Out of the White House and under indictment, with more indictments pending?
What people should be watching is the upcoming events that are involving the criminal activity of the Biden's.
What criminal activity? The Biden's what?
Another fake hit list?

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single

Ugh.

Upvote 0